Should i go with IGF or MGF?

NPCout

Awards
I am going to be running one last bulking cycle in sept before i start cutting for a comp 1 year from now.

1-10: 750mg Test E
1-10: 400mg Deca
1-4: 40mg D-Bol

I was going to add slin into it, but im working out my diet for that, and if i dont feel 100% confident about it, im not going to do it, and look to something else. I dont have the money to do igf+mgf so which would you guys suggest in terms of mass gains and all?

Thanks!

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if im not mistaken, the igf will make new muscle cells, that the anabolics will quickly make use of.

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
if im not mistaken, the igf will make new muscle cells, that the anabolics will quickly make use of.

that's what the claims are, but I'm not convieced yet.

I "feel" the igf way more than the pmgf, love the pumps! I'm only a week into the pmgf and I can't say I can tell any difference, but is is a more subtle compound

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
i like igf.. i didn't get much out of pmgf.. a little leaner no massive growth for me. it did contribute big time to my prolactin gyno issue i have at the moment so i had to stop it.. save the igf till the end of your cycle or use it at the beginning for best results..