Myostatin Question for PA, anybody else with knowledge

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. I just emailed rick asking him again whats the actual release date on this product and i will post what he says I must admit he have improved the website alot you can actually see some of the various effects of myostatin on human muscle but enough of that we want this product to be release and this is what i told rick, I will let you know what he says .peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!


  2. Subscribed
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BLACK747 View Post
    I just emailed rick asking him again whats the actual release date on this product and i will post what he says I must admit he have improved the website alot you can actually see some of the various effects of myostatin on human muscle but enough of that we want this product to be release and this is what i told rick, I will let you know what he says .peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    Cool. I think we'd have better luck praying for muscle than for this product to work to be honest, but I'm always open to hopefulness and the possibility that out of the BS something useful might arise.

  4. skeptics are to be expected i am hoping for the best as well

  5. and his product is pretty straight foward .
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BLACK747 View Post
    I just emailed rick asking him again whats the actual release date on this product and i will post what he says I must admit he have improved the website alot you can actually see some of the various effects of myostatin on human muscle but enough of that we want this product to be release and this is what i told rick, I will let you know what he says .peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    Have you heard from him yet?

  7. not yet speed but i am hounding him though .

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BLACK747 View Post
    not yet speed but i am hounding him though .
    lol, alright.

  9. Carl- When are you planning on doing that followup interview with Carlon Colker?

  10. BUMP

    been watching this thread in the background so to speak hope to see progress:burg: :clean:

  11. just waiting on my jugs of folstaxans to come in and then im gonna make a log on it good or bad hopefully its good

  12. From the folstaxan site:

    Flex was born with a genetic mutation that results in his body's myostatin being essentially ineffective. As a result, Flex gains muscle mass even when he does not exercise. Of course, exercise does increase both the rate at which he builds muscle and the total mass that he can develop.

    Folstaxan, which has been tested in healthy males, acts in a manner which simulates the "Flex Wheeler" effect. Folstaxan inhibits the action of myostatin. In tests with healthy normal males, Folstaxan has caused up to a 37% decrease in the level of serum myostatin.*


    I never knew this about Flex. Interesting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BLACK747 View Post
    just waiting on my jugs of folstaxans to come in and then im gonna make a log on it good or bad hopefully its good

    best of luck with that it would be great if it actually worked well for you keep us informed, have you got it yet then?

  14. well from what rick told me gains can be expected between 2 and 5 pounds a month depending on your baseline myostatin level.

  15. no i havent receieved it yet but was told today it would be at my front door next week.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BLACK747 View Post
    no i havent receieved it yet but was told today it would be at my front door next week.

    given the research i have read it is dose dependant anyhow, should be good, should in theory lean you out too best of luck again:clean:

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    the abstract looked viable. Without peer review there is no way to verify its aunthenticity. if someone can find this published somewhere that would be nice

    It is important to note that fertilized egg yolk supplements are not new to the supplement market. I dunno the level of follistatin in them however
    The abstract looked good except for the fact that there was only one subject with no control which is just very strange and I don't see how it could ever be published in a respectable journal like that.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    The abstract looked good except for the fact that there was only one subject with no control which is just very strange and I don't see how it could ever be published in a respectable journal like that.
    Was wondering about this too.

  19. just emailed rick about that question and i will post what he says

  20. Have you received anything yet Black?

  21. not yet speed rick told me i would be receiving it this week
    but i cant log it on anabolicminds though against the rules

  22. Can't log what?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    Can't log what?
    This folstaxan product, when he gets it.

  24. Oh, gotcha...

  25. i really need to catch up on this stuff
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 01:45 PM
  2. Question for PA on 11-oxo
    By awmcdon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 03:38 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 02:03 PM
  4. For those of you with questions about NO supplements
    By str8flexed in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 09:25 PM
Log in
Log in