Arginine, Lysine, Ornithine

keater824

keater824

Awards
Im 18 do you think Arginine, Lysine, Ornithine taken 3 times a day will have a major impact, will they increase my dopamine levels?

smc252

Awards
  • Established
Im 18 do you think Arginine, Lysine, Ornithine taken 3 times a day will have a major impact, will they increase my dopamine levels?
I used to take it, but can't verify any true effects, look around pubmed and see what you can turn up.

As for dopamine, one thing comes to mind, but it is not legal. What about L-Dopa? It may even be illegal too?

HONESTLY, The biggest thing is watching your diet; getting lots of good fats, clean carbs and enough protein, all in good ratios. Hit the compound workouts and you will grow.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
what exactly are you trying to achieve by taking that??

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Instant, steroid-like results probably :toofunny:
hahaha..the sad part is your prolly right:lol: ......seriously tho that really aint gonna do sh*t for you keater!!!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The LAO combo is supposed to potentiate GH secretion during times of rest.

This is UK's write up for their 3laO Peptide:

This product is a proprietary blend of three amino acids combined into a peptide, which if taken during rest periods usually just before bedtime it will perform two vital functions to the bodybuilder or athlete.The first is increased Growth Hormone secretion and the second is furthering the body's ability to synthesize protein for muscle growth and recovery.

L-Lysine

Lysine is an essential amino acid therefore it must be obtained from the diet as the body cannot produce its own. It is an essential building block for all protein in the body, it performs many useful functions in the body and has proved to be especially useful in treating herpes and cold sores.

Lysine also increases the absorption of calcium so it may help to prevent and treat osteoporosis.To the bodybuilder, lysine offers many benefits:

1. It helps build muscle protein.

2. It helps maintain nitrogen levels.

3. It supports the production of hormones.

4. It speeds up recovery from injury or overtraining.

L-Arginine

Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid that the body cannot make naturally. Arginine is used by the body in the execution of many important physiological processes including hormone secretion, output of growth hormone, removal of toxins from the body and enhancement of the immune system. It is also a precursor of nitric oxide which vasodiolates vessels in the body. For this reason arginine is often used to treat conditions such as angina, high blood pressure, cardiac disease, sexual dysfunction and infertility. Recent research has also highlighted arginine's ability to scavenge free radicals, remove bad cholesterol, enhance fat metabolism and regulate salt levels.

There are several reasons why arginine appeals to bodybuilders:

1. It prevents the retention of water under the skin thus minimizing bloating and helping to create a ripped appearance.

2. It helps the body to retain nitrogen that is essential to the muscle building process.

3. Its vasodilating abilities support muscle growth.

4. It enhances protein synthesis.

5. It helps to boost the immune system allowing harder training and minimizing the minor illnesses that come from overtraining.

Ornithine

Laboratory studies have shown that ornithine increases both insulin and growth hormone levels, which are needed to build and maintain muscle during intensive physical training. Ornithine may also help combat the muscle loss that is a normal part of the aging process. As the body ages, it is less efficient at synthesizing proteins and can’t regenerate muscle tissue as quickly—strength and muscularity begin to decline. By helping to elevate growth hormone levels, ornithine may help speed the production of muscle tissue and offset the effects of aging. The liver and immune system require ornithine to function properly. It assists in ammonia detoxification and liver rejuvenation. Ornithine can also help with healing and repairing skin and tissue and is found in both these body parts. People recovering after surgery and athletes may also benefit from this nutrient.

Instructions: Take 1cc thirty minutes prior to bedtime. This product should be taken 5 days on and 2 days off all year round on and off cycle, when on to maximize protein intake and off to maintain gains.

smc252

Awards
  • Established
The LAO combo is supposed to potentiate GH secretion during times of rest.

This is UK's write up for their 3laO Peptide:
The only studies I have seen proving such low doses of aminos producing real GH responses were done IV. If one were to take 10mg+ of each, it may work, but that has to be hard on the body. I tried it for a month or so, and even creatine mono was much better at building mass.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
The only studies I have seen proving such low doses of aminos producing real GH responses were done IV. If one were to take 10mg+ of each, it may work, but that has to be hard on the body. I tried it for a month or so, and even creatine mono was much better at building mass.
Amen brotha,i was gonna type that same point,but i was watchin that ufc show...now thats good tv:head: ......case and point oral amino acids show very little promise of any growth hormone output....thank-you

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Peptides...now thats a different story...