I'm asking the experts.

wophood

wophood

Awards
Okay, here's the deal, I'm nineteen and the runt of my siblings. I have two brothers, both of which are significantly taller than me, one 21, one 24. I'm afraid that all the powerlifting I've done has given me the redlight for growing anymore, although I don't think my plates have sealed off. I've been reading articles about "somatropin", and I know docs sometimes use this for height management, could this work for me?

I'm 5' 10"

Bro #1 6' 3"

Bro #2 6' 1"

northern

Awards
Not enough, What you would want would be an Aromatase Inhinito i.e Letro, Exemestane, etc. and then some hgh and to top it off anavar or another aas that would help with vertical growth. Anavar is prescribed to llittle kids that are not growing tall or fast enough and is used to accelerate their growth. Also you could not do a pct or cycle off until you reached your desired height as a SERM will stop your growth in its tracks. Estrogen or even a SERM that acts as estrogen in bone causes fusing of your episeal growth plates, meaning no more vertical growth.

I have a feeling that at 19 you would be near to having your episeal growth plates fused by now. You could try that combo again though I do not recomend it as you could technically keep it up until your seven feet tall again though that is guessing your growth plates are NOT yet fused.

You probably should not do this though, as long term AI use causes problems with lipids. If you then threw in the anavar, however mild it is, it is still an AAS and would require a pct. PCT would automatically halt your growth. Therefore you would not do one and feel like crap until you went back on AAS, setting you up for one nasty recovery after you gained those extra couple of inches.

Think of it this way. You are shorter than your bros. It is easier for you to look big. You look way bigger with a lower bodyweight. Also easier for you to hit big #'s on Bench and Deadlifts when you are shorter.

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
You are a very nice height :)

my prefrence actually.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
I'd say your only 19 wait a few years to see. you may end up growing more.or go to a doctor to see if you are done growing an xray can tell for sure. also online there are some supp specifically designed for people your age in the situation your in. i'm not sure if they work ,but i guess there is only one way to find out. try googling " supplements to help height" or something like that.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think you're going to get anything prescribed for 5'10". You're actually taller than the average height. You definately don't need to be playing with any of the things mentioned since you're 19 anyways.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I'm a happy 5'8". Your just fine. Don't fvck with your hormones man, just eat and lift. :)

northern

Awards
Again the plan I laid out is just hypothetical so I hope you donT actually go through with it unless you really study it. Also you probably are too late for it and lastly your height is fine. Dont sweat it I grew until I was 21. I actually grew 2 inches from 18 to 21 so there ya go,

wophood

wophood

Awards
I appreciate all the info guys...this gives me a better idea of what my options are.

Thanks again

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't grow from 13 - 21 and then I grew about a half inch at 22. I was so happy to finally make it to 5'8 after all those years. Moral of the story....QUIT *****ING ABOUT BEING ONLY 5'10....Umm, what I meant to say was that you shouldn't be messing with any of that stuff above :D