Lagging body parts/IGF - AnabolicMinds.com

Lagging body parts/IGF

1. New Member
    Answers

Lagging body parts/IGF

Say you have a lagging body part(s), genetically inferior to the others....for examples sake, lets say its legs and chest....Legs get stronger, but dont gain size....Chest the same way, but restrictions due to injury negates the possibility of lifting too heavy....

Conversly, doing high reps of curls at low weights makes arms grow.....same thing with back....

So, in this hypothetical case, with symmetry bieng the ultimate goal (achieving symmetry and then maintaining), what is the solution....?

Pin igf in legs/chest only...? or ...?

2. New Member
    Answers

Id be interested in this also..
  3. Advanced Member
    Answers

well i have a nice upper body but bad genes have given me little legs and little calves.. so i pin igf to legs , calves and traps just becuase they look good when they are big

So.. yes pin to the sites where you are lagging and you will get results. if you add some aas to the end of your cycle and concentrate on those lagging areas you will see some really nice improvements..
    as far as workout i would suggest you look into HST. It has done wonders for me and others on this board..

good luck
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy View Post
    well i have a nice upper body but bad genes have given me little legs and little calves.. so i pin igf to legs , calves and traps just becuase they look good when they are big

So.. yes pin to the sites where you are lagging and you will get results. if you add some anabolic steroids to the end of your cycle and concentrate on those lagging areas you will see some really nice improvements..
    as far as workout i would suggest you look into HST. It has done wonders for me and others on this board..

good luck
    I'm still up in the air about using the IGF...especially since reading Patrick Arnold.......

What kinda anabolics do ya recommend...? And why at the end...?

What do you consider (duration) an IGF cycle..?

Whats HST.....?
  5. Advanced Member
    Answers

i don't know what patrick is going on about.. I know a lot of pros. pros who compete in the arnold and other events who use and like igf.The reason to use anabolics at the end is that you are building new muscle cells. anabolics either on or after will help to expand those new muscle cells giving you even better growth than before.
    HST is a workout routine. Hypertrophy-Specific Training : : Official Home of HST

It's based on the science of building muscle and seems to fit in perfect with an igf cycles.. i have used it for two years now.. i see guys in the gym hitting failure all the time and growing very little.. not me.. give it a read it interesting stuff...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 05:38 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 11:35 AM
  3. lagging body part and squats
    By timmay8989 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 10:16 AM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 09:57 AM