IGF lr3 2-3x a week subQ??

5luke2

Awards
ive done a some reaseach on different anabolics and peptides and talked with several people who have used both and have a few more questions on igf lr3 as that is what i am most interested in.

if i use the lr3 immediatly after wokrout subQ would i be putting myself at risk for perma-bloat gut?

dosing would be at 30-40mcgs a day, if any more info is needed please let me know what you need
-----------------------------------------------------------

Goat

Awards
I think any evidence is going to be anecdotal at this point. Rather than being the guinea pig, just go the safe route and do it IM. I wanted to do it SQ b/c I was nervous about I'M, but I got over that pretty quickly when I saw that my I'M was having direct results.

5luke2

Awards
how easy is it to inject IM into the glutes, hamstrings, traps, lats, or triceps.

also is it impossible to inject IM into you spinal erectors?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
how easy is it to inject IM into the glutes, hamstrings, traps, lats, or triceps.

First off, good to see you over here bro. :D

With a 29g 1/2" slin pin, it is extremely easy to do IM in sites that don't carry a lot of fat. I exclusively go IM with everything but Slin.

5luke2

Awards
thanks for the welcome, im totally new to this stuff so now im just trying to do som homework

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established

You've got more balls than me if you do that. Maybe I'm a chicken, but I won't put anything near my spine.

5luke2

Awards
see hat freaks me out more becuase of the proximity to the heart

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
see hat freaks me out more becuase of the proximity to the heart
Ya, but it would take a horrendous amount of force to crack the breast plate and its in there pretty deep.

5luke2

Awards
true but i dont think id hit my spine on accident if i would choose to inject into my erectors

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I get accupuncture done in the erectors, can't see how a 1/2" 29g would be much different. I'd just be scared of hitting a nerve bundle. :)

Pecs are easy ..even with 1" pins for other compounds.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Ubiquitious- is there any problem going IM with slin? other than a quicker onset of slins actions? Thanks.

-Soma

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
IM is the way to go for site specfic growth.. subq works great for fatloss.. both will gain you some muscle but for those tough to grow areas do IM..