Should I be worried about my PEG?

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
Hey guys. I've been a long time reader, but this is only my second ever post. :think:

Anyways I just recieved my peg and lr3 in the mail today, but when it arrived the box wasn't cool at all, and when I opened it up the cooling bag was warm.. as was everything else.

I was under the impression that the PEG should be kept COLD ( the lr3 I know is okay in moderate temps ).

Also is it only after the peptides have been reconsituted that I need to worry about them being damaged by movement? I know they are fragile and would imagine since the box they were shipped in didn't say "FRAGILE" that the post office just tossed it around at will.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could let me know if I have anything to worry about!

Thanks!

-adam

PS: my PEG came with a vial of BW ( i believe, it's unlabeled ) but the lr3 didn't come with anything. I've read most people use BW for the lr3 also.. would that be okay for me? I don't want to ruin my rat food! :icon_lol:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I asked Grunt76 the same question. He said they should be fine...

The IGF should have come with AA if it is a 1mg vial, unless you got the "kit" which is 10 vials of 100mcg.

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
I asked Grunt76 the same question. He said they should be fine...

The IGF should have come with AA if it is a 1mg vial, unless you got the "kit" which is 10 vials of 100mcg.
Thanks for the quick reply, I really appreciate it! I was just really nervous.. because it's not a small investment :)

I did get the kit. 10 vials, I'm just going to use the BW with that.

When I have a chance at work I'll read the link. :head:

Thanks again

-Adam