Left my Jintropin out for 24 hours
- 04-16-2007, 10:13 AM
- 04-16-2007, 05:30 PM
well i wouldn't toss it. stick it back in there and give it a try.. if nothing else give yourself one of those 10iu mass shots before tossing it...
04-16-2007, 05:50 PM
HGH loses about 8-10% of its potency in a year wghen stored at romm temp. out of light, when itīs reconstituted with ba and water (remeber the white powder ->lyophilsate has some goodies in it, too, like mannitol, stabalizers, phosphate buffers).
Itīs just that for human grade medicine only a 2% tolerance is allowed until you have to dispose it all.
I have some pretty good experience with "old" hormones and especially peptides like IGF, Epo, but not slin and hgh, since with up to and >than a year storage at room temp, without loss of potency, or a remarkable loss. (ok, I use for hgh a patented solution which is tested to prevent aggregation of the peptide and stabalizes the structure)
04-16-2007, 08:05 PM
04-16-2007, 08:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MrBigPR in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2010, 12:30 AM
- By Jasen in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2010, 05:34 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 38Last Post: 03-23-2010, 03:00 PM
- By dbell51 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2008, 09:11 AM
- By S-Zero in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 07-17-2003, 10:23 PM