Left my Jintropin out for 24 hours
- 04-16-2007, 09:13 AM
- 04-16-2007, 04:30 PM
well i wouldn't toss it. stick it back in there and give it a try.. if nothing else give yourself one of those 10iu mass shots before tossing it...
- 04-16-2007, 04:50 PM
HGH loses about 8-10% of its potency in a year wghen stored at romm temp. out of light, when itīs reconstituted with ba and water (remeber the white powder ->lyophilsate has some goodies in it, too, like mannitol, stabalizers, phosphate buffers).
Itīs just that for human grade medicine only a 2% tolerance is allowed until you have to dispose it all.
I have some pretty good experience with "old" hormones and especially peptides like IGF, Epo, but not slin and hgh, since with up to and >than a year storage at room temp, without loss of potency, or a remarkable loss. (ok, I use for hgh a patented solution which is tested to prevent aggregation of the peptide and stabalizes the structure)
04-16-2007, 07:05 PM
04-16-2007, 07:53 PM
me too, thatīs why :-)
Similar Forum Threads
- By MrBigPR in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2010, 11:30 PM
- By Jasen in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2010, 04:34 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 38Last Post: 03-23-2010, 02:00 PM
- By dbell51 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2008, 08:11 AM
- By S-Zero in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 07-17-2003, 09:23 PM