Left my Jintropin out for 24 hours

1. Left my Jintropin out for 24 hours

I left my vial of jin on my desk overnight, UN-REFREIGERATED. Toss it? Or is it ok? Thanks.

2. well i wouldn't toss it. stick it back in there and give it a try.. if nothing else give yourself one of those 10iu mass shots before tossing it...

3. HGH loses about 8-10% of its potency in a year wghen stored at romm temp. out of light, when itīs reconstituted with ba and water (remeber the white powder ->lyophilsate has some goodies in it, too, like mannitol, stabalizers, phosphate buffers).

Itīs just that for human grade medicine only a 2% tolerance is allowed until you have to dispose it all.

I have some pretty good experience with "old" hormones and especially peptides like IGF, Epo, but not slin and hgh, since with up to and >than a year storage at room temp, without loss of potency, or a remarkable loss. (ok, I use for hgh a patented solution which is tested to prevent aggregation of the peptide and stabalizes the structure)
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fastflight View Post
    HGH loses about 8-10% of its potency in a year wghen stored at romm temp. out of light, when itīs reconstituted with ba and water (remeber the white powder ->lyophilsate has some goodies in it, too, like mannitol, stabalizers, phosphate buffers).

Itīs just that for human grade medicine only a 2% tolerance is allowed until you have to dispose it all.

I have some pretty good experience with "old" hormones and especially peptides like IGF, Epo, but not slin and hgh, since with up to and >than a year storage at room temp, without loss of potency, or a remarkable loss. (ok, I use for hgh a patented solution which is tested to prevent aggregation of the peptide and stabalizes the structure)
    ThanksBro, I figured as much, it's just with my luck I'd sprout grass on my forehead if I didn't check.

5. me too, thatīs why :-)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 11:30 PM
  2. Site for testing my gear out?
    By Jasen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 04:34 PM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 02:00 PM
  4. left my pegmgf out
    By dbell51 in forum IGF-1/GH