T4 and hgh

  1. New Member
    bish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    99
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    58%

    T4 and hgh


    how much t4 should one take while on hgh.

  2. New Member
    Running Gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    38%

    100mcg a day upon waking is the recommended dose. However like most, you may have to adjust to your own body tolerance and body weight. I've run it as high as 200mcg a day and it helped to ease the sides when I started. Now that the sides are subsiding I've backed the dose down.
  3. New Member
    BigTom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    57
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Running Gun View Post
    100mcg a day upon waking is the recommended dose. However like most, you may have to adjust to your own body tolerance and body weight. I've run it as high as 200mcg a day and it helped to ease the sides when I started. Now that the sides are subsiding I've backed the dose down.
    What do you use to measure T4? I got ansqeeze dropper with mine. LOL
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Running Gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    101
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    38%

    Should say on the front of your bottle 100mcg=1ml. The dropper should read up to 1 ml, so the whole dropper would = 100mcg.
  5. New Member
    mcjoe05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

    I am on HGH..have been for about four or five months. I am doing t-3. I don't know the difference between t-3 and t-4. Can anyone enlighten me?
  6. New Member
    bish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    99
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    58%

    Thanks for the input
  7. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    660
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mcjoe05 View Post
    I am on HGH..have been for about four or five months. I am doing t-3. I don't know the difference between t-3 and t-4. Can anyone enlighten me?
    from my research...in very simple terms...

    they are very similar but t-4 needs to be taken at higher doses compared to t-3

    100mcg t4 = 25mcg t3

    t4= upon waking on an empty stomach
    t3= 3x per day on an empty stomach ( i could be wrong...)
  8. New Member
    mcjoe05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

    Thanks for help. I am doing 25mcg of t-3 per day, not three times. In fact these are 50mcg tabs and I break them in two because I was told that if you do too much they begin to eat muscle. I am on anavar, test, primo, and masteron, and I am really very lean. My skin is like 'onion skin' (I mean it really looks like it) and I think that is a direct result of the hcg.. but I am not sure whether I so lean because of the T-3, the hcg, or the anavar combined with all of those. I clearly need to do more research.
  9. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2847
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I just took 50mcg of T4 yestarday--first day--and I couldn't fall asleep until 4:45 am. I know the half-life is super long on T4, like 5-7 days, but it sure as hell did something to me. So strange.
  10. New Member
    mcjoe05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

    I got a script for xanax to sleep.. just 1mg, but it works.
  11. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2847
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks, I'll look into that. But first I'm going to give my body's physiology a chance to correct itself
  12. New Member
    BigTom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    57
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Running Gun View Post
    Should say on the front of your bottle 100mcg=1ml. The dropper should read up to 1 ml, so the whole dropper would = 100mcg.
    YUP,
    It was in very small print....30ml = 150mcg/ml.
    I've been taken about 1/10 of that dumb-ass.
    SHEEEZUZ...no wonder i haven't felt much. Thank you.
  13. Advanced Member
    jonesboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    616
    Rep Power
    422
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    15.39%

    yeah t3 25 to 50mcg once a day can be run for years. bumping it up over that for just hgh use is not a good idea unless you are doing a t3 cycle..

    you want to take it first thing in the morning at least 1 hr. before food. I have read were some people recommend up to 3hrs before food but 1 will do the trick...
  14. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    660
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy View Post
    yeah t3 25 to 50mcg once a day can be run for years. bumping it up over that for just hgh use is not a good idea unless you are doing a t3 cycle..

    you want to take it first thing in the morning at least 1 hr. before food. I have read were some people recommend up to 3hrs before food but 1 will do the trick...
    so t3 is once a day just like t4? i could've swore i heard 3x per day
  15. New Member
    mcjoe05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

    I am currently taking the first hcg shot, first thing after waking up..(well, not exactly the first, but close enough!) and I have not been taking the t-3 on an empty stomach, but from what has been said here that part of the equation is essential (one to three hours before food!) I would have to wake up at 0200 to get this all right. Any suggestions? I mean can I move the t-3 to somewhere else in the day if I am sure that I have no food for three hours or so before taking it?
  16. Advanced Member
    jonesboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    616
    Rep Power
    422
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    15.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by mcjoe05 View Post
    I am currently taking the first hcg shot, first thing after waking up..(well, not exactly the first, but close enough!) and I have not been taking the t-3 on an empty stomach, but from what has been said here that part of the equation is essential (one to three hours before food!) I would have to wake up at 0200 to get this all right. Any suggestions? I mean can I move the t-3 to somewhere else in the day if I am sure that I have no food for three hours or so before taking it?
    I have only read once where someone suggested 3hrs. i shouldn't have posted that. just take it one hour before food first thing in the morning.

    25mcg 3 times a day or 50mcg 3 times a day is 150mcg that will play havoc with your thyroid over the long term. Also that much t3 without hgh or a strong androgen with make you lose muscle. And we know we don't want that. I believe a normal t3 cycle starts at 25mcg goes to 200mcg and back down again within a month. It is a powerful fatloss agent. But one has to be careful messing with your thyroid is not something to do lightly...

    Then again your thyroid is pretty tough so to speak and will bounce back with no negative effect at 20 to 50mcg and you will get some nice fatloss out of it. I like t3 at 25mcg with igf also..
  17. New Member
    mcjoe05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

    Thumbs up


    Okay. Thanks for all of that information, Jonesboy. I can work the one hour before food thing.. well, actually one hour and then the first shot hcg, then twenty minutes later, food. (I get up at 0500 and typically train around 0800..so getting the timing down is important to keep my schedule tight.)
  18. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    660
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i'm thinking of running 50-100mcg T-4 with my IGF but I'm not sure....I don't have much fat and I am clearly an ectomorph...i just want the vascularity and anabolic properties (dont know if i've seen any)
  19. New Member
    mcjoe05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

    I did MGF but just a few weeks..(way expensive!!) but it did but more size on my arms. The vascularity thing for you might hinge on bringing some winstrol into your cycle at some point. In fact I am sure you would be really happy with the results.
  20. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    660
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mcjoe05 View Post
    I did MGF but just a few weeks..(way expensive!!) but it did but more size on my arms. The vascularity thing for you might hinge on bringing some winstrol into your cycle at some point. In fact I am sure you would be really happy with the results.
    I'm talking about vascularity without anabolic steroids.

    test itself gives me plenty of vascularity...and i run test in every cycle.

    as for winstrol, it will be a pre-contest only steroid in my eyes. don't want to worry about daily administration, high street price, and not being able to push the limit with strength (aka joint pain).
  21. New Member
    mcjoe05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

    Sorry. I misread what you wrote.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. t4 and hgh
    By bfriedman1017 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 08:34 AM
  2. IGF1 and HGH cycle
    By fstash in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2005, 07:13 PM
  3. IGF and HGH together
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2004, 09:53 PM
  4. t4 and gyno chances
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2003, 02:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in