T4 and hgh

Running Gun

Awards
100mcg a day upon waking is the recommended dose. However like most, you may have to adjust to your own body tolerance and body weight. I've run it as high as 200mcg a day and it helped to ease the sides when I started. Now that the sides are subsiding I've backed the dose down.

BigTom

Awards
100mcg a day upon waking is the recommended dose. However like most, you may have to adjust to your own body tolerance and body weight. I've run it as high as 200mcg a day and it helped to ease the sides when I started. Now that the sides are subsiding I've backed the dose down.
What do you use to measure T4? I got ansqeeze dropper with mine. LOL

Running Gun

Awards
Should say on the front of your bottle 100mcg=1ml. The dropper should read up to 1 ml, so the whole dropper would = 100mcg.

mcjoe05

Awards
I am on HGH..have been for about four or five months. I am doing t-3. I don't know the difference between t-3 and t-4. Can anyone enlighten me?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I am on HGH..have been for about four or five months. I am doing t-3. I don't know the difference between t-3 and t-4. Can anyone enlighten me?
from my research...in very simple terms...

they are very similar but t-4 needs to be taken at higher doses compared to t-3

100mcg t4 = 25mcg t3

t4= upon waking on an empty stomach
t3= 3x per day on an empty stomach ( i could be wrong...)

mcjoe05

Awards
Thanks for help. I am doing 25mcg of t-3 per day, not three times. In fact these are 50mcg tabs and I break them in two because I was told that if you do too much they begin to eat muscle. I am on anavar, test, primo, and masteron, and I am really very lean. My skin is like 'onion skin' (I mean it really looks like it) and I think that is a direct result of the hcg.. but I am not sure whether I so lean because of the T-3, the hcg, or the anavar combined with all of those. I clearly need to do more research.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I just took 50mcg of T4 yestarday--first day--and I couldn't fall asleep until 4:45 am. I know the half-life is super long on T4, like 5-7 days, but it sure as hell did something to me. So strange.

mcjoe05

Awards
I got a script for xanax to sleep.. just 1mg, but it works.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I'll look into that. But first I'm going to give my body's physiology a chance to correct itself :)

BigTom

Awards
Should say on the front of your bottle 100mcg=1ml. The dropper should read up to 1 ml, so the whole dropper would = 100mcg.
YUP,
It was in very small print....30ml = 150mcg/ml.
I've been taken about 1/10 of that :eek: dumb-ass.
SHEEEZUZ...no wonder i haven't felt much. Thank you.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
yeah t3 25 to 50mcg once a day can be run for years. bumping it up over that for just hgh use is not a good idea unless you are doing a t3 cycle..

you want to take it first thing in the morning at least 1 hr. before food. I have read were some people recommend up to 3hrs before food but 1 will do the trick...

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yeah t3 25 to 50mcg once a day can be run for years. bumping it up over that for just hgh use is not a good idea unless you are doing a t3 cycle..

you want to take it first thing in the morning at least 1 hr. before food. I have read were some people recommend up to 3hrs before food but 1 will do the trick...
so t3 is once a day just like t4? i could've swore i heard 3x per day

mcjoe05

Awards
I am currently taking the first hcg shot, first thing after waking up..(well, not exactly the first, but close enough!) and I have not been taking the t-3 on an empty stomach, but from what has been said here that part of the equation is essential (one to three hours before food!) I would have to wake up at 0200 to get this all right. Any suggestions? I mean can I move the t-3 to somewhere else in the day if I am sure that I have no food for three hours or so before taking it?

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
I am currently taking the first hcg shot, first thing after waking up..(well, not exactly the first, but close enough!) and I have not been taking the t-3 on an empty stomach, but from what has been said here that part of the equation is essential (one to three hours before food!) I would have to wake up at 0200 to get this all right. Any suggestions? I mean can I move the t-3 to somewhere else in the day if I am sure that I have no food for three hours or so before taking it?
I have only read once where someone suggested 3hrs. i shouldn't have posted that. just take it one hour before food first thing in the morning.

25mcg 3 times a day or 50mcg 3 times a day is 150mcg that will play havoc with your thyroid over the long term. Also that much t3 without hgh or a strong androgen with make you lose muscle. And we know we don't want that. I believe a normal t3 cycle starts at 25mcg goes to 200mcg and back down again within a month. It is a powerful fatloss agent. But one has to be careful messing with your thyroid is not something to do lightly...

Then again your thyroid is pretty tough so to speak and will bounce back with no negative effect at 20 to 50mcg and you will get some nice fatloss out of it. I like t3 at 25mcg with igf also..

mcjoe05

Awards
Okay. Thanks for all of that information, Jonesboy. I can work the one hour before food thing.. well, actually one hour and then the first shot hcg, then twenty minutes later, food. (I get up at 0500 and typically train around 0800..so getting the timing down is important to keep my schedule tight.)

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i'm thinking of running 50-100mcg T-4 with my IGF but I'm not sure....I don't have much fat and I am clearly an ectomorph...i just want the vascularity and anabolic properties (dont know if i've seen any)

mcjoe05

Awards
I did MGF but just a few weeks..(way expensive!!) but it did but more size on my arms. The vascularity thing for you might hinge on bringing some winstrol into your cycle at some point. In fact I am sure you would be really happy with the results.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I did MGF but just a few weeks..(way expensive!!) but it did but more size on my arms. The vascularity thing for you might hinge on bringing some winstrol into your cycle at some point. In fact I am sure you would be really happy with the results.
I'm talking about vascularity without anabolic steroids.

test itself gives me plenty of vascularity...and i run test in every cycle.

as for winstrol, it will be a pre-contest only steroid in my eyes. don't want to worry about daily administration, high street price, and not being able to push the limit with strength (aka joint pain).