- 04-07-2007, 06:06 PM
About to give my first IGF-1 run a go. I will be starting on the last day of my test enanthate injection. Injection schedule will be as follows:
I will do 20mcg bi-laterally for 6-8 weeks and then take 4 weeks off.
1) Can i add a 4th day weekly here to pin my biceps 2x per week or is 1x per week more efficient?
2) When pinning, should i fill the syringe to 40mcg and then inject 20 and 20 (using necessary sanitary precautions) or should i use two separate syringes at 20mcg
3) I also have BW but wasn't planning on using it unless pinning without it was really a problem...should i add it regardless?
4) In grunts take on IGF-1...he recommends 20mcg bi-laterally, but 30mcg for quads since they are bigger. Could i use this protocol for chest (since it is a much bigger muscle than bis & calves) and do 30mcg for better results?
- 04-07-2007, 06:20 PM
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
- 04-07-2007, 06:34 PM
you also just want to hit the bi's once a week due to downregulation. You will see once a week is really good enough. If you want to bump the dosage up on the bigger muscle go for it, it won't hurt but i really don't think it is necessary. Igf is real good. I never went above 20mcg bi lat. no matter what muscle and had good results..
04-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Alright well thank you both.
should I draw the BW first or the IGF-1? I've seen it argued both ways...
Jonesboy...what do you weigh?
04-08-2007, 02:04 AM
when back-loading bac water or b-12 or whatever and shooting bilaterally you are going to need two pins. if you use only one pin you will get i shot that has all the igf, and another that has the other stuff.
i recomend the methyl b-12. just pull .1 cc into the slin pin and then draw your igf. this amount will ensure that no igf is left in the pin.
04-08-2007, 11:17 AM
I dissagree with that method. You always want to pull your IGF first. That way there is no chance the IGF in the vial gets contaminated.
Also, it mixes quite well in the pin (you can see this with the MB12 especially, the red color shows how the clear IGF mixes) 1 pin for a bi-lateral shot works. Only reason 2 pins would be better would be for sterility and sharpness of the pin.
Also, I pull to the .4cc mark on a .5cc slin pin and shoot .2cc bi-lateraly. Anything left in the pin is quite negligible.
04-08-2007, 12:45 PM
hmmm. i guess if you are pulling that much it will mix. when i do the smaller amount it always stays in front. i'd still be concerned about how evenly it is dispersed, but that is just me.
04-08-2007, 07:00 PM
04-08-2007, 07:27 PM
The brand of IGF I use is not reconstituted with AA, so no BW is needed (although if I don't have methylB12, I use BW)
04-16-2007, 06:27 PM
I am a visual learner, is there any website that show's how to properly load the needle. Also why is better to use the MB12 over BW?
Also if I inject 3 times a week mon,wed,fri. and I workout
Chest on Monday
Bi's-Tri's on Wed
Shoulders on Friday
Should the next week I switch to hit Back on Tuesday, and Legs on Saturday? Basically should I be injecting into all the different muscle groups first, hams, calves, traps, etc... before pinning another muscle group twice.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mike49 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 08-30-2006, 07:06 PM
- By FENRIR in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 05-31-2006, 12:10 PM
- By parttimer in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 05-22-2006, 02:54 AM
- By workin2005 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2005, 03:04 AM
- By MikeBU in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2004, 11:32 PM