is this the right amount?

dozzer

Awards
I know it been said on the boards before.someone tell me this is the right amount of IGF-LR3?-29g 1/2 pin.1ml IGF,dilutted w/2ml AA.on the pin first "tick" is 5,then 10,15 so on.I was told each tick on this pin is 10mcg.Right?so loading to the 20 tick gives me 40mcg of growth?Each 5iu=10mcg?I suck with this math ****.Thanks for your help-Dont wanna mess with the wrong dosage of this stuff.:think:

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
just use 1ml/1cc of aa. then yes every tick on the pin is then 10mcg..

dozzer

Awards
its already mixed with 2ml aa.can u tell me how much im loading with the 29 1/2 pin.anybody????

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
my guess would be that every two ticks on the pin is now 10mcg..

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
just have to post something like good luck. 500th post. stupid i know..

Deeznuts

Awards
I am assuming you mixed 1mg of IGF with 2ml of AA. ANd you have a 1/2cc slin pin. Each tick is 5mcg. SO if you want 40 mcg then you will fill to the 8 tick mark. If you want to use two pins to inject b/l then you need to fill one pin to the 4 tick and the other to the 4 tick for 40mcg total. hope this helps. The 10 marker is 50mcg with the way you mixed it. I would draw some buffer into the pin after you draw up the igf. 3x's the amount of igf preferably.

dozzer

Awards
Thanks I thought i was dosing on the weak side.thanks for your help!!!!:head:

Deeznuts

Awards
Just read your post more thoroughly and we are using different terminology. Each "tick" for me is not 5,10, 15 and so on. Each "tick" is a black line in between the 5 and the 10 and 10 and the 15 and so on. So this means to load 40mcg you go 8 "tick" lines which lies before the 10 mark on your pin. Let me know if this makes sense to you. If you are loading past the "10" mark on your pin you are putting more than 50mcg in you.

dozzer

Awards
I just pumped 50mcgs in each pec this morning PWO!!!!!!!:jaw: Deeznuts thanks for explaining this.I wanted to do 20 in each.Thanks again for your help-I was wondering how 1 ml would last a month.plan on EOD protical.should i wait till like tues or wed for my next one since i just blasted a **** load in me this morning?:think:

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
eod on workout days will do fine.. good luck..