GH Fragment vs Straight GH -which is safer?

Sub7

Awards
I have been reading on GH Fragment for fat loss and the proposition as well as user feedback seems to be fairly good.

However, are there any risks with this compound over and above the risks and expected sides that are associated with regular GH use? Is there enough information as to whether the manipulation of the molecule creates higher binding affinity to tissues other than fat or whether there may be unintended toxicity as a result?

If you can also share your results from GH Fragment use (vs GH if you used both) it would be much appreicated.

Best,

Sub7

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
never used both. i have not read anything negative about the frags besides the normal sides like hypo that can be expected. If you can afford it go with gh. if not frags cost almost as much but you don't necessarly have to run them for months at a time. maybe grunt will chime in with more info for you...

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
never used both. i have not read anything negative about the frags besides the normal sides like hypo that can be expected. If you can afford it go with gh. if not frags cost almost as much but you don't necessarly have to run them for months at a time. maybe grunt will chime in with more info for you...
I've yet to hear one positive review on Frag not posted by someone with an interest in the products sales. I am sorry for coming out like this but on every board I've searched for reviews and nearly everyone says they have a ton of water retention and no fat loss they can attribute to the frags.

Sub7

Awards
On the IBE forums there are a lot of positive reviews. Actually, almost 100% of the reviews there seem to be positive. I can provide a link but I would first like to know if this is allowed.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying IBE forums are more reliable than the ones you have visited or this forum; actually I am more confused on this topic than anyone but wanted to point out what I saw...

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On the IBE forums there are a lot of positive reviews. Actually, almost 100% of the reviews there seem to be positive. I can provide a link but I would first like to know if this is allowed.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying IBE forums are more reliable than the ones you have visited or this forum; actually I am more confused on this topic than anyone but wanted to point out what I saw...
I hate to be the no name board member who comes out against an innovative idea. Innovation and dedication to the industry should always be rewarded, that being said, not all good ideas pan out. I may be very wrong but I'm not going to use the IBE forum as a measuring stick for one of their products.

Sub7

Awards
I hate to be the no name board member who comes out against an innovative idea. Innovation and dedication to the industry should always be rewarded, that being said, not all good ideas pan out. I may be very wrong but I'm not going to use the IBE forum as a measuring stick for one of their products.
That's fair Bro, my thoughts on this are similar actually but I still wanted to point out what I saw. BTW, why are there so few logs here on AM about this compound? It is pretty affordable and supposedly very low on sides, so why aren't more people trying it?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's fair Bro, my thoughts on this are similar actually but I still wanted to point out what I saw. BTW, why are there so few logs here on AM about this compound? It is pretty affordable and supposedly very low on sides, so why aren't more people trying it?
Do some searching on SSB. When it comes to cost it looks like an appreciable dose doesn't cost much less than true GH.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jinsun Anabolics 23
Weight Loss 1
DK0313 Anabolics 0
DK0313 Weight Loss 4
DK0313 Nutrition / Health 0