GH Fragment vs Straight GH -which is safer?

  1. New Member
    Sub7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    220
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    7.56%

    GH Fragment vs Straight GH -which is safer?


    I have been reading on GH Fragment for fat loss and the proposition as well as user feedback seems to be fairly good.

    However, are there any risks with this compound over and above the risks and expected sides that are associated with regular GH use? Is there enough information as to whether the manipulation of the molecule creates higher binding affinity to tissues other than fat or whether there may be unintended toxicity as a result?

    If you can also share your results from GH Fragment use (vs GH if you used both) it would be much appreicated.

    Best,

    Sub7

  2. Advanced Member
    jonesboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    616
    Rep Power
    422
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    15.46%

    never used both. i have not read anything negative about the frags besides the normal sides like hypo that can be expected. If you can afford it go with gh. if not frags cost almost as much but you don't necessarly have to run them for months at a time. maybe grunt will chime in with more info for you...
  3. Banned
    justreading's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy View Post
    never used both. i have not read anything negative about the frags besides the normal sides like hypo that can be expected. If you can afford it go with gh. if not frags cost almost as much but you don't necessarly have to run them for months at a time. maybe grunt will chime in with more info for you...
    I've yet to hear one positive review on Frag not posted by someone with an interest in the products sales. I am sorry for coming out like this but on every board I've searched for reviews and nearly everyone says they have a ton of water retention and no fat loss they can attribute to the frags.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Sub7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    220
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    7.56%

    On the IBE forums there are a lot of positive reviews. Actually, almost 100% of the reviews there seem to be positive. I can provide a link but I would first like to know if this is allowed.

    Don't get me wrong, I am not saying IBE forums are more reliable than the ones you have visited or this forum; actually I am more confused on this topic than anyone but wanted to point out what I saw...
  5. Banned
    justreading's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub7 View Post
    On the IBE forums there are a lot of positive reviews. Actually, almost 100% of the reviews there seem to be positive. I can provide a link but I would first like to know if this is allowed.

    Don't get me wrong, I am not saying IBE forums are more reliable than the ones you have visited or this forum; actually I am more confused on this topic than anyone but wanted to point out what I saw...
    I hate to be the no name board member who comes out against an innovative idea. Innovation and dedication to the industry should always be rewarded, that being said, not all good ideas pan out. I may be very wrong but I'm not going to use the IBE forum as a measuring stick for one of their products.
  6. New Member
    Sub7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    220
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    7.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    I hate to be the no name board member who comes out against an innovative idea. Innovation and dedication to the industry should always be rewarded, that being said, not all good ideas pan out. I may be very wrong but I'm not going to use the IBE forum as a measuring stick for one of their products.
    That's fair Bro, my thoughts on this are similar actually but I still wanted to point out what I saw. BTW, why are there so few logs here on AM about this compound? It is pretty affordable and supposedly very low on sides, so why aren't more people trying it?
  7. Banned
    justreading's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    28.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub7 View Post
    That's fair Bro, my thoughts on this are similar actually but I still wanted to point out what I saw. BTW, why are there so few logs here on AM about this compound? It is pretty affordable and supposedly very low on sides, so why aren't more people trying it?
    Do some searching on SSB. When it comes to cost it looks like an appreciable dose doesn't cost much less than true GH.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. megazol vs furazabol same? which is stronger
    By jay21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 11:38 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 12:38 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Trena or Phera, which is safer?
    By JBerto in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 05:40 AM
  5. E....Max LMG Vs. Ergomax LMG.... Which is better????
    By desertrider in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 10:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in