Nerve Damage

1. Nerve Damage

I am looking for something that could help grow back a nerve in my leg that controls the muscle that lifts my foot. Its in front of my calf towards the outside. I have grown 2inches of nerve back because I can use this portion of the muscle. I now have a wad of muscle that is lacking strength but big. I was told nerve grow about an inch a month and it's been too long. It should have grown 2 times over now. Can I inject IGF into the muscle that is working and cause the nerve to start growing? It was caused from trauma from a blood clot. I have tried to shock the muscle and it doesn't respond. Help I don't want to be a semi cripple this young.

2. I had some surgery on my right bicep near the origin a year ago. They nicked a nerve on my forearm that controlls all the feeling on the skin on the inside of my forearm down to my wrist. While I didn't do any IGF after the surgery (didn't know about it), I have been for a few months now. There has not been any difference in the numbness I have in my arm.

In other words, it hasn't grown any nerves in my arm. Maybe if I'd used it right away?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplements to heal nerve damage
    By MassMonster76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 05:06 PM
  2. Vitamin B6 vs. P-5-P and NERVE DAMAGE
    By pudzian2 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 10:07 PM
  3. Nerve Damage and Regeneration
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements