- 03-31-2007, 05:26 AM
I am looking for something that could help grow back a nerve in my leg that controls the muscle that lifts my foot. Its in front of my calf towards the outside. I have grown 2inches of nerve back because I can use this portion of the muscle. I now have a wad of muscle that is lacking strength but big. I was told nerve grow about an inch a month and it's been too long. It should have grown 2 times over now. Can I inject IGF into the muscle that is working and cause the nerve to start growing? It was caused from trauma from a blood clot. I have tried to shock the muscle and it doesn't respond. Help I don't want to be a semi cripple this young.
- 03-31-2007, 09:34 AM
I had some surgery on my right bicep near the origin a year ago. They nicked a nerve on my forearm that controlls all the feeling on the skin on the inside of my forearm down to my wrist. While I didn't do any IGF after the surgery (didn't know about it), I have been for a few months now. There has not been any difference in the numbness I have in my arm.
In other words, it hasn't grown any nerves in my arm. Maybe if I'd used it right away?
Similar Forum Threads
- By MassMonster76 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-13-2009, 05:06 PM
- By pudzian2 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 02-24-2008, 10:07 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 91Last Post: 06-20-2007, 10:46 AM
- By David Dunn in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2007, 06:44 PM
- By coolbreeze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-09-2007, 01:20 AM