What is the best GH for the money?

Spartan King

Awards
I was wondring what you guys thought was the best GH out there for the money. I have used a few including Jin and others. Tell me what you think? Peace :afro:

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
from what i understand thats a pretty tough question to answer. some love jins while others hold water with it. others like soma and some love hygetropin. I'm going the cheap route at the moment with blue tops and getting good results. next time i will try the hygetropins just becuase of the cost compared to somas and jino...

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
JINOTROPIN. It's what Stallone uses. (got busted for)
$300 for a 100iu kit.
and yet some people report just as good results with hygetropin for half the price. The only real major concern is that the blue tops could be 192aa and not 191aa. going with jino or hyge you know you are getting the 191aa..

micro

Awards
I just switched from Hygetropin to Jins 2wks ago and the sides I was getting from the Hyges are gone now and I lost a few pounds since I switched which I think is because I'm not holding as much water as I as on Hyges.

Micro

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
PEGylated hgh would be th ebest, 3x as effective, stabel to enviroment and one yould get a 50% reaction yield by reacting the N-terminal with an PEG(-Ester).

torgymboy

Awards
i am using 3lao from universal kits it is a mix of amino

I was wondring what you guys thought was the best GH out there for the money. I have used a few including Jin and others. Tell me what you think? Peace :afro:
acids and gh, it great for me i see a big difference and its only 25 a month takes over a month to see any thing but this stuff is good and cheap

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
acids and gh, it great for me i see a big difference and its only 25 a month takes over a month to see any thing but this stuff is good and cheap
3lao does not contain GH. It causes gh to be released in the body.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Ummm.. Are you asking for a source?

Edit: Didn't think so ;)

bodyfort

Awards
and yet some people report just as good results with hygetropin for half the price. The only real major concern is that the blue tops could be 192aa and not 191aa. going with jino or hyge you know you are getting the 191aa..
report but no evidence yet such image of body mutation.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
from what i understand thats a pretty tough question to answer. some love jins while others hold water with it. others like soma and some love hygetropin. I'm going the cheap route at the moment with blue tops and getting good results. next time i will try the hygetropins just becuase of the cost compared to somas and jino...
any real GH makes most people hold water. heck we are holding plenty of water with natural GH release from CJC+GHRP6 admin.

jeff08

Awards
you need to try most of the chinese brands and see which one works best for you. You can;t change from other people's experiences since HGH has different effect on the different people.

MorpheusPC

MorpheusPC

Awards
Pfizer Genotropin by far the best GH. But expensive. 2ius will strip you over a few months and sides begin at this dose. 4 the sides become just about bearable!

TrenLvr

Awards
For chinese generics I'd say hyges and rips are good. I've used kefei's too with good results. GH serum on those was 26. I will be starting up again next week on hyges.