question about LongR -IGF-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubh47

Banned
Awards
EDITED POST: I will show respect for the wisdom of my peers on this board.

Last edited by a moderator:
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Because they are true research companies that buy in bulk??

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
They use Chinese powder suppliers and import it, in bulk, for cheap?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Delete your post. That is source posting.

dubh47

Banned
Awards
Is it possible for a sponsor to answer this question?

Last edited by a moderator:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Is it possible for a sponsor to answer this question?

Perhaps you were too dense to comprehend my first post in your thread? You are source posting! Delete the thread or edit out the company names in your first post and where you quoted yourself. Unless of course you WANT to get banned?

dubh47

Banned
Awards
Easy big fella...it a legitimate question, just because you CAN’T answer it doesn’t mean you have to get soo angry. Making someone delete a post or banning them is not going to make the question go away. If you really believed in your product why not just answer the question that I am sure is on every one of your members mind. So if I asked the question with out naming the companies you would have answered it….I doubt it….If you can’t speak the truth and you don’t give the truth your forum is a waste of time or …maybe you should change it to AnabolicMindless…

Good luck

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
No source posting is a board rule. We all agree to the rules when we sign up here. If you don't like the rules here, go someplace else.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Easy big fella...it a legitimate question, just because you CAN’T answer it doesn’t mean you have to get soo angry. Making someone delete a post or banning them is not going to make the question go away. If you really believed in your product why not just answer the question that I am sure is on every one of your members mind. So if I asked the question with out naming the companies you would have answered it….I doubt it….If you can’t speak the truth and you don’t give the truth your forum is a waste of time or …maybe you should change it to AnabolicMindless…

Good luck

I'm not even a mod here you pleeb. I was trying to help you follow the rules that you apparantly felt above reading. I don't work for a company that offers those products either.
And yes, this forum IS a waste of time for mindless fvcktards like yourself.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
guys you can just click the red triangle with the '!' in it if you want to flag a post for mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.