- 03-27-2007, 07:17 PM
As we all know, one hormone ties to another and supplementing leads to a chain reaction....
I was curious as to what effect IGF-1R3 has on the endocrine system....?
Testosterone/anabolic supps = aromatase/ estrogen /dht etc....What does IGF trigger..>?? Is it side effect free in this regard..?
- 03-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Basically free IGF-1 binds to the IGF-1R and IR (Affinity 1:0.1 and vice versa). IGF-1 can lead to hyperplasia, hypertrophy and as it does bind to the IR hypoglycemia is a real possibility.
If you want to know about IGF-1 then reading about CHO metabolism is something you will want to do. Grunts IGF-1 thread (stickied at the top of this forum) will help you understand IGF-1 use in relation to bodybuilding.
03-27-2007, 09:34 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-05-2005, 10:06 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2003, 10:56 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-28-2003, 11:20 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2003, 06:40 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-27-2002, 05:38 PM