IGF's influence...

christopher

Awards
  • Established
As we all know, one hormone ties to another and supplementing leads to a chain reaction....

I was curious as to what effect IGF-1R3 has on the endocrine system....?

Testosterone/anabolic supps = aromatase/ estrogen /dht etc....What does IGF trigger..>?? Is it side effect free in this regard..?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Basically free IGF-1 binds to the IGF-1R and IR (Affinity 1:0.1 and vice versa). IGF-1 can lead to hyperplasia, hypertrophy and as it does bind to the IR hypoglycemia is a real possibility.

If you want to know about IGF-1 then reading about CHO metabolism is something you will want to do. Grunts IGF-1 thread (stickied at the top of this forum) will help you understand IGF-1 use in relation to bodybuilding.

christopher

Awards
  • Established
Basically free IGF-1 binds to the IGF-1R and IR (Affinity 1:0.1 and vice versa). IGF-1 can lead to hyperplasia, hypertrophy and as it does bind to the IR hypoglycemia is a real possibility.

If you want to know about IGF-1 then reading about CHO metabolism is something you will want to do. Grunts IGF-1 thread (stickied at the top of this forum) will help you understand IGF-1 use in relation to bodybuilding.
I cant say I understand all about IGF from Grunts sticky, but I read it and Im familiar now....

I have to google/search all of what you replied....