Help to an mgf cycle??? desperet norwegian :-)

Torashe

Awards
Hallo,
like this forum,alot of info,my english is crap so i hope you understand it,i am from norway and its not many who have used mgf her,and there is no one who can give me info,
but i havent found a cycle with mgf,i hav 6kit of mgf,2000mcg each,how do i use it to get big results? tryed hgh befor and liked it alot,could anyone who tryed it/or know how to use it ,send me a mail, i am 33 years,105kg,not a fat dude, in good shape, my mail is
[email protected]

Torashe

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
2 250mcg twice a week. if using igf with it then use the pmgf on the days you don't use igf. ex.
mon igf 40 mcg in the muscle you want to grow. hit one bodypart per week
tues pmgf 250 mcg subq. in the fat of your body
wed igf
thur pmgf
fri igf
sat off
sat off.

if you are just using pmgf you will see results but you will lose some of them without igf..

Torashe

Awards
Thanks,

is there diferent types mgf? what does the p stand for when you write pmgf?,and mgf is set subq? not in the muscle? what a heigh tech stuff to understand :) also heard if you use trenbolone whit mgf you dont need to use igf?

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
yes there is hmgf and pmgf. pmgf is the new stuff that last longer in your system.

subq into the fat of the muscle for pmgf yes.

tren is an aas igf is a peptide. you can run them togeather.
igf gives you NEW muscle cells tren expands your muscles.

so igf and tren are two different animals.

ms84

Banned
Awards
i thought pmgf was best used when injected direct into muscle, and igf in the subq over the muscle.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
no igf gives site specific muscle growth. So you inject it into the muscle. You can inject it subq but you won't get the site specific growth. pmgf can be injected into the muscle but it won't give site specific growth. It is mostly used subq...

ms84

Banned
Awards
thanks. after i posted i re-read and found the answer you gave. sorry.