Lose dose t3 with pmgf and igf

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I recently upped my dose of pmgf and everyone is noticing eventhough I'm not. I am wondering if some low dose t3 like 50mcg a day will kill new cells formed from mgf or igf if its taken while on a heavy cycle? I just want to keep some fat down and t3 tends to make me have more energy and even add wieght from the protein synthesis.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
i ran t3 at 25mcg with the igf and everything was fine. Of course i added in some hgh after a couple of weeks. I know 25mcg will be fine.. Try 50 and see how it goes. I think you will be fine and really like the results..

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i ran t3 at 25mcg with the igf and everything was fine. Of course i added in some hgh after a couple of weeks. I know 25mcg will be fine.. Try 50 and see how it goes. I think you will be fine and really like the results..
Ha my results have been silly... I was down some serious weight so a lot of it was muscle memory but I am up 20 pounds give or take in about 4 weeks and have lost a bit of fat. I'd like to get to up about 4-5 more pounds to 215 while losing a few pounds of fat so like a 7-8 pound swing then start cutting with a goal of 7% at 205... Hopefully I'll take more pics and start a little log for everyone.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Ha my results have been silly... I was down some serious weight so a lot of it was muscle memory but I am up 20 pounds give or take in about 4 weeks and have lost a bit of fat. I'd like to get to up about 4-5 more pounds to 215 while losing a few pounds of fat so like a 7-8 pound swing then start cutting with a goal of 7% at 205... Hopefully I'll take more pics and start a little log for everyone.
pmgf and igf will get you those goals in a months time no problem, as far as the muscle gain. As far as cutting if you have the budget for it hgh is the way to go for fatloss and all around well being.. add in igf and some pgmf and you will be the stud of the gym :)