IGF-1 Gut

Johny Blaze

Awards
Hey Guys,

I did 4 injections of IGF-1 in the past week and 1/2. 10 mcg total in Bis, 30 mcgs total in chest, 40 mcgs total in shoulders, and 2nd 10 mcg total in bis. I did the 1st bi pin as a test, waited about 3 days then did the last 3 EOD. My friend who was pinning me and my girlfriend both said my gut looks a little bit bigger. I was wondering if visible gh gut is possible in only a week in such low doses. I am also a pretty big guy, 6'3 255, however high bf at around 20%. I am also doing EMax and am wondering if it could just be bloat from that. Tell what you all think cuz im a little nervous!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is bloat from the Emax. IGF takes continuous use to show its visible effects.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I did 4 injections of IGF-1 in the past week and 1/2. 10 mcg total in Bis, 30 mcgs total in chest, 40 mcgs total in shoulders, and 2nd 10 mcg total in bis. I did the 1st bi pin as a test, waited about 3 days then did the last 3 EOD. My friend who was pinning me and my girlfriend both said my gut looks a little bit bigger. I was wondering if visible gh gut is possible in only a week in such low doses. I am also a pretty big guy, 6'3 255, however high bf at around 20%. I am also doing EMax and am wondering if it could just be bloat from that. Tell what you all think cuz im a little nervous!
you wouldn't grow your guts that quick,As grunt posted it takes months for the new cells to mature,so don't worry bro

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
you wouldn't grow your guts that quick,As grunt posted it takes months for the new cells to mature,so don't worry bro
agreed. Now what is your dosing schedule for the igf.. not sure i understand it..

Johny Blaze

Awards
I am doing EOD MON WED FRI 40 mcgs or less

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am doing EOD MON WED FRI 40 mcgs or less
thats all you need.......this is very potent stuff not to be played with.....be smart..be safe.That sounds good tho:thumbsup:

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I read a patent a while ago on the use of IGF-1longR3 and insulin. the patent stated that the IGF-1 gave anabolism preferentially in the visceral organs while the insulin was more selective in the muscle. It said that the use of the two together was synergistic in overall growth (and helped increase the percentage of muscle to visceral)

use of IGF-1 definitely carries the risk of increasing the size of your gut. to me, its a huge downside to the stuff. Ways to administer it that maximize its utilization in muscle should definitely be empolyed. Once such way might be to use only after heavy training, when muscle catabolism is at its highest

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
fluid retention from igf-1 could conceivably be seen very quickly, and this can certainly lead to increased adbominal bloat

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 6
IGF-1/GH 3
IGF-1/GH 2
IGF-1/GH 2
IGF-1/GH 0