Anyone else get this email

hiker78

Awards
"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your interest in ..... and its products. Please be aware that NO ..... products are approved for use in humans.

We cannot supply or sanction the use of any ..... Biotechnology Reagent in humans for any purpose. No ..... Biotechnology Reagent is of Pharmaceutical Grade and are specifically marked "not for human use" for this reason. They are therefore unsafe and may be fatal if used inappropriately.

..... therefore accepts no responsibility whatever for any injury caused by the inappropriate use of its products.

..... only sells to bona fide Research Institutions or Biotechnology Companies, not to individuals. The same rules also apply to our Distributors.

All our shipments are via Courier and are traced to ensure correct use. No GENUINE .....product should therefore be accessible to anyone other than legitimate Researchers.

Yours sincerely,

Sales & Marketing Manager"
.. .

Last edited by a moderator:
Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i believe thats called "covering your ass"

hiker78

Awards
yeah, just that a housemate has some "illegal substances" growing in the yard and i dont really want a visit from anyone...

just my paranoia setting in. :>

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Paranoid...have you been partaking with your roommate...:nono:

hiker78

Awards
i think its been wafting into my room each night while i sleep :O :D

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Thats just a disclaimer of liability/waiver. Common for research chem companies. I have drafted similar waivers for a couple of research chem sources/companies on other boards. It is a way to limit any civil or criminal liability that may arise from the sale and use of the products.

bb