Emergency - MGF-1 - Noxious?

  1. Board Supporter
    Poobah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,027
    Rep Power
    639
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    8.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Emergency - MGF-1 - Noxious?


    Hey guy's been awhile..

    There is a long story behind this.. but it boils down too.. I convinced a national level BB'r friend to try something different then what he's been doing...

    And part of that is using mgf for the first time (he loves IGF, and it did amazing things for him, more so then almost anyone I ever read about).. (along with igf and a hgh, and a nice fat cycle of test and eq)

    Mgf is the fast acting one.. and is being injected about 1-2 hours before his workout IM to muscle about to be worked..

    IGF (the long variety) is being injected immediately after workout to those same muscles.

    He's experienceing a Noxious feeling for about 3 hours after injection of MGF.. and was wondering that is normal. I haven't done it myself yet.. and I don't recall reading that before.. I thought that was something you'd see with MTII or PT-141.

    Any feed back at all, he's waiting.. And he's much bigger and stronger then I am.

    Is the Noxious Feeling normal? (he's not so Noxious he's puking, so that's good I guess.)

    Peace bro's.

  2. Registered User
    CRUNCH's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,168
    Rep Power
    716
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    28.8%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Too much stimulation of his intestines??

    Too much IGF and I get some bad "rumbblings", but not really noxious? Maybe the combo...?

    Just guessing?
  3. New Member
    hiker78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    99
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    82.17%

    the MGF should be injected 12 hours before the IGF.

    They both should be 12 hours apart....
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,714
    Rep Power
    513546
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    89.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    You mean "nauseous"

    ..haven't heard of that happening on MGF to date. Since it and IGF are directly and indirectly tied to insulin production/cascades could it be that he is going hypo?

    Lakemount is your man with this answer.
  5. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1786
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    22.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hiker78 View Post
    the MGF should be injected 12 hours before the IGF.

    They both should be 12 hours apart....
    False, this is only true of pMGF.

    I have never heard of such a thing happening with real MGF. Are you sure you can trust the source?
  6. Board Supporter
    Poobah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,027
    Rep Power
    639
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    8.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    You mean "nauseous"

    ..haven't heard of that happening on MGF to date. Since it and IGF are directly and indirectly tied to insulin production/cascades could it be that he is going hypo?

    Lakemount is your man with this answer.
    I was thinking about that aswell.. he's sort of a low carber aswell.. only eating lots of carbs after workout... Can't convince him otherwise, but I'll keep trying. (he's rather stubborn.. lol).
  7. Board Supporter
    Poobah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,027
    Rep Power
    639
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    8.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76 View Post
    False, this is only true of pMGF.

    I have never heard of such a thing happening with real MGF. Are you sure you can trust the source?
    Yes he's beyond doubt, mgf ships directly from manufacturer aswell, and came with all the papers... It's purity is 95.7%. (not the best I guess, but certainly good enough).

    I've been dealing with him exclusively for over 2 years now.
  8. Professional Member
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2190
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    47.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It could be his blood sugar if he's not getting in many carbs before his workout.
  9. Board Supporter
    Poobah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,027
    Rep Power
    639
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    8.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    It could be his blood sugar if he's not getting in many carbs before his workout.

    that's what I'm thinking bro.. I'll get feed back soon.. see if he even took the advice. hehe
  10. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1786
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    22.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sup poobah?

    My guess is that that mgf is bad.
  11. New Member
    Fastflight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    280
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    85.29%

    I went hypo about 8hours after MGF, shot in conjunction with 4iu hgh. defenately had somethigj to do with it, such a hypo I normaly encointer only with slin or alike. ( a drop of at least 30
    to 69 -measured after already having drank sugar water)
  12. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76 View Post
    False, this is only true of pMGF.

    I have never heard of such a thing happening with real MGF. Are you sure you can trust the source?
    injection of MGF-1, IGF-1 and any variant on the IGF-1 molecule can result in some acute side effects. Primarily the one i have heard about is increased intracranial pressure. this is manifested as a pressure like headache, irritability, sometimes nausea, and perhaps a feeling of pressure in the chest

    I am gonna address this in my latest MD article, and talk about ways that intracranial pressure can be treated

    BTW, pharm companies have developed IGF-1/IGF-1 binding protein 3 complexes for just this reason - To minimize the side effects of direct injection of IGF-1 alone. the binding protein will prolong the lifetime of IGF-1 in the body and deliver it to tissues for use as needed. Tissues in the body contain an enzyme to free up the IGF-1 from the complex when it is needed. For example, your muscles will increase the production of IGF-1/IGF-1BP3 protease in response to injury (from training or trauma).

    The use of this complex prevents IGF-1 from running rampant in the body where it can produce toxic effects at places where it is not needed - saving it for use for only at the relevant bodily tissues
  13. New Member
    jenab123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    166
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    14.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    injection of MGF-1, IGF-1 and any variant on the IGF-1 molecule can result in some acute side effects. Primarily the one i have heard about is increased intracranial pressure. this is manifested as a pressure like headache, irritability, sometimes nausea, and perhaps a feeling of pressure in the chest

    I am gonna address this in my latest MD article, and talk about ways that intracranial pressure can be treated

    BTW, pharm companies have developed IGF-1/IGF-1 binding protein 3 complexes for just this reason - To minimize the side effects of direct injection of IGF-1 alone. the binding protein will prolong the lifetime of IGF-1 in the body and deliver it to tissues for use as needed. Tissues in the body contain an enzyme to free up the IGF-1 from the complex when it is needed. For example, your muscles will increase the production of IGF-1/IGF-1BP3 protease in response to injury (from training or trauma).

    The use of this complex prevents IGF-1 from running rampant in the body where it can produce toxic effects at places where it is not needed - saving it for use for only at the relevant bodily tissues
    Hey PA,
    Nice to see you here and getting interested in IGF-1 & variations. When will your MD article come out, and will it have some recommendations on cycles? Lots of brotelligence going on in this area.

    I would suggest you stop by the forums on ProMuscle and Anabolex, and maybe even OSSB, if you haven't already. A lot more post volume over there on this matter.

    What do you think about the basic LR3IGF-1 & pMGF protocol of 40 mcg total Post-WO in the muscles worked on the IGF and then 250 mcg 2 or 3 times a week 24 hrs pre-WO for pMGF on off days?

    Again, great to see you getting interested in the peptides. TIA.
  14. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jenab123 View Post
    Hey PA,
    Nice to see you here and getting interested in IGF-1 & variations. When will your MD article come out, and will it have some recommendations on cycles? Lots of brotelligence going on in this area.

    I would suggest you stop by the forums on ProMuscle and Anabolex, and maybe even OSSB, if you haven't already. A lot more post volume over there on this matter.

    What do you think about the basic LR3IGF-1 & pMGF protocol of 40 mcg total Post-WO in the muscles worked on the IGF and then 250 mcg 2 or 3 times a week 24 hrs pre-WO for pMGF on off days?

    Again, great to see you getting interested in the peptides. TIA.
    So little is known about these peptides. There is nothing in the literature to suggest how to use these or stack these. It has to be figured out by bodybuilders by trial and error.

    It seems that some consensus has been established regarding dose of IGF-1 cuz its been around a while. However the recommendations on stacking mgf and Igf-1 to me are complete guesswork at this point. the wait 8 hours between shot stuff and stand on your head after doing set of calf raises and shoot it in your temple kind of advice i see is simply little more than guesswork by people.

    I think all this is just gonna have to be figured out with time and by analyzing reams of anecdotal feedback
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Re-Emergence. Lean Ones' Chronicle
    By Lean One in forum General Chat
    Replies: 200
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 12:10 PM
  2. MGF Cycle and stack???
    By aliamini in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-08-2005, 04:44 PM
  3. MGF-Mechano Growth Factor
    By jminis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-07-2004, 12:27 AM
  4. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 03:06 PM
  5. Emergency cycle (help!)
    By baham99 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in