NOW IGF-1+ ?? Any benefits

fireoverture

Awards
Warning: What follows may be considered a stupid question, but here it is anyway.

I have an odd question, that I haven't been able to get a straight forward answer on. I have a spray bottle of some "NOW IGF-1+ Lipospray". Here is the product link NOW Foods - IGF-1+ Liposomal Spray - 1 oz.
After reviewing everything, it seems that since IGF is a polypeptide it is rather "large" and also unstable. So, spraying this and also shaking this bottle does not seem like it would work. So, my question is, "is there anything of benefit in this product?". I have bought other things from NOW and had no issues but this seems to be a rip off. If anyone has any comments I would be particularly interested.

Is there any benefit to this product?

Thanks in advance.

-T

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Put it on your fireplace for it's novelty factor, even if it does raise IGF-1 it won't make a significant difference because IGF-1 is bound and gagged quicker than you can say the safety word. IGF-1->:aargh::whip:<-IGF-1BP

Not to mention the tiny amounts used in it...In no way was it a stupid question btw. Any other opinions out there though? Interested to hear them.

fireoverture

Awards
ah great

Ah great... thanks Ziri...lmfao. Well it does serve a purpose... as an ornament. Well now that pisses me off. Erg... if someone knows of any use for it besides "dust collecting"... that would be nice. I don't see how NOW can sell it, if it isn't good for anything. Any thoughts, or is NOW just trying to scam?

-T
:wtf:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah great... thanks Ziri...lmfao. Well it does serve a purpose... as an ornament. Well now that pisses me off. Erg... if someone knows of any use for it besides "dust collecting"... that would be nice. I don't see how NOW can sell it, if it isn't good for anything. Any thoughts, or is NOW just trying to scam?

-T
:wtf:
Simple: People will buy it.

(Warning: Right-Winged Conservative Talk): Despite the fact that NOW foods makes high quality nutritional and herbal supplements, the meat of their revenues come from hippie-liberal people who will buy just about anything that's "natural" , "unprocessed" or "organic" regardless of any science behind it simply because they think it's better.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Simple: People will buy it.

(Warning: Right-Winged Conservative Talk): Despite the fact that NOW foods makes high quality nutritional and herbal supplements, the meat of their revenues come from hippie-liberal people who will buy just about anything that's "natural" , "unprocessed" or "organic" regardless of any science behind it simply because they think it's better.

Hahaha, those health food store hippies crack me up!!. Didn't mean to offend anyone but thats what you see when you go into a privately owned health food store. On occasion I will go in to get some olive oil.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha, those health food store hippies crack me up!!. Didn't mean to offend anyone but thats what you see when you go into a privately owned health food store. On occasion I will go in to get some olive oil.
They're nice people (and theres a fair number of cute girls that work at them) but it seems like they pay more attention to the "what" rather than the "why" or "how" when it comes to herbal remedies. I used to come in there asking if they knew typical concentrations of certain components in their herbs (so I could figure out how much I should take), but I stopped doing that when all I got were blank stares.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im suprised that a company like NOW would come out with something so... Muscle-Tech'ish

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
IGF-1/GH 8