long r3igf-1 questions i can't find definite answers for

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of trying igf-1. Had a few questions that I've looked for answers for but can't find anything in stone. Hopefully someone can help out. Not a cycle i will be planning on doing any time in the very near future. I'm just trying to get some answers so I know. And a friend of mine is about to start another cycle and I would like to have some info for him so he doesn't do anything wrong if he was before.
1. I had a buddy who just injected the igf into his stomach as if it was insulin to a diabetic. Is this a good idea? Or should it be injected bilaterally into muscles worked? I'm mostly wondering if injecting into stomach fat even works. He said it did but maybe it was a placebo effect.
2. I've basically read that 29g insulin needles are best to use. Can these be used for bilateral im injection into worked muscles effectively and somewhat painlessly?
3. This is probably a terrible question. But I've never injected anything so I wanted to know. I realize needles shouldn't be reused and will never do that...however..is it ok to fill the needle and inject half on one side and half on the other side with the same needle as long as you clean the injection site with alcohol? Or should I use two separate needles? Whether this question even has relavence depends on the answer to question one.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of trying igf-1. Had a few questions that I've looked for answers for but can't find anything in stone. Hopefully someone can help out. Not a cycle i will be planning on doing any time in the very near future. I'm just trying to get some answers so I know. And a friend of mine is about to start another cycle and I would like to have some info for him so he doesn't do anything wrong if he was before.
1. I had a buddy who just injected the igf into his stomach as if it was insulin to a diabetic. Is this a good idea? Or should it be injected bilaterally into muscles worked? I'm mostly wondering if injecting into stomach fat even works. He said it did but maybe it was a placebo effect.
2. I've basically read that 29g insulin needles are best to use. Can these be used for bilateral im injection into worked muscles effectively and somewhat painlessly?
3. This is probably a terrible question. But I've never injected anything so I wanted to know. I realize needles shouldn't be reused and will never do that...however..is it ok to fill the needle and inject half on one side and half on the other side with the same needle as long as you clean the injection site with alcohol? Or should I use two separate needles? Whether this question even has relavence depends on the answer to question one.
1. Bilateral injects post work out are good. But not the only option

2. use 29g your fine

3. yes it's ok to use one.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I appreciate it. One other question that I haven't seen on here too much...but that I wanted to make sure about and put it somewhere else. When injecting in say..my bicep or wherever (IM)...I would stick the needle into the muscle...and then pull back the plunger a little bit and check for blood to make sure I didn't hit a vein correct? And if i didn't hit a vein...wouldn't there still be a little blood? Or does nothing come out? It must pull something into the needle right?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
If you aspirate and blood fills the syringe then your in a vein. If not your good to go.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
If you aspirate and blood fills the syringe then your in a vein. If not your good to go.
So if I'm not in a vein then nothing will come into the syringe? Or will there be some kind of liquid? Or what? I mean, pulling it back can't just pull air out of my body right? Thanks for the help.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
If you pull back slightly and nothing comes in your good. The only thing that would show up is blood meaning your in a vein.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
So if I'm not in a vein then nothing will come into the syringe? Or will there be some kind of liquid? Or what? I mean, pulling it back can't just pull air out of my body right? Thanks for the help.
I have never injected before, but from what I read...

when you pull back on the needle and youre not in a vein then no blood will come out but no liquid either; it creates a vaccuum in the needle.

the place i read that said that it will look like the needle filled with air but it really didnt, it just sort of expanded without filling with anything... so no need to worry that youre injecting air into your system

like i said i have zero experience with injections but i read that and though i would share and try to explain the liquid question

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I have never injected before, but from what I read...

when you pull back on the needle and youre not in a vein then no blood will come out but no liquid either; it creates a vaccuum in the needle.

the place i read that said that it will look like the needle filled with air but it really didnt, it just sort of expanded without filling with anything... so no need to worry that youre injecting air into your system

like i said i have zero experience with injections but i read that and though i would share and try to explain the liquid question
Thanks

BMW

Awards
  • Established
when shooting igf you dont have to worry about hitting a vein if you shoot inside one youll be ok unlike with oil.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Another question I have is about calf injection sites. I plan on injecting into my calves on off days to try and get some extra growth in this region. I'll actually probably work only my calves on off days since normal calf training is done on legs and shoulders days when I will be injecting into the aforementioned body parts. From where I've looked I've seen people injecting into the lateral head of the calf. I would like to inject into the medial head as I am looking more for the diamond shape as visible from the front. Does anyone have any experience with this? Or is it just a bad idea.

RayLew52

RayLew52

Awards
This is a very useful thread, as I don't think enough is said about the actual method of injecting. More time is spend, as expected, on which product to take and doses, etc, however, I think how to administer the product is critical for all, especially beginners!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
check out spotinjections.com I think it will help.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
check out spotinjections.com I think it will help.
Yeah I've seen that site before while I was looking around for information on injections. However, in both of the calf series photos it shows the lateral head being the spot for the injections. I suppose maybe it won't matter either way. But I'd like to know for sure if the medial head can safely be injected into without a ton of pain.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
29g or 28g will both work. Make sure you get the 0.5" slin pins, though. Many of the slin pins are only 0.3", making it hard to hit the muscle unless you're superlean.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
when shooting igf you dont have to worry about hitting a vein if you shoot inside one youll be ok unlike with oil.
true!!

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
So really then aspiration isn't important when injecting igf you're saying?

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Here's another one. I've read about a few people's cycles. I've seen one guy who was doing 60 mcg a day on workout days. He would inject 30 mcg in the morning into the muscle he was going to work and 30 after he worked out. What would be the benefit of this over just injecting post workout? And is it a better idea to inject only on workout days aside from just saving money? By the way, i was thinking of taking all of the information that is eventually given in this thread. In turn making a new one with just one long post giving the information and the information provider in it. Maybe it could be turned into a sticky? Mods?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
So really then aspiration isn't important when injecting igf you're saying?
It's a good habit so do it anyway (plus it's really easy)... but no, it isn't that important when injecting IGF.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's another one. I've read about a few people's cycles. I've seen one guy who was doing 60 mcg a day on workout days. He would inject 30 mcg in the morning into the muscle he was going to work and 30 after he worked out. What would be the benefit of this over just injecting post workout? And is it a better idea to inject only on workout days aside from just saving money? By the way, i was thinking of taking all of the information that is eventually given in this thread. In turn making a new one with just one long post giving the information and the information provider in it. Maybe it could be turned into a sticky? Mods?
Post workout is the way to go....reason being your cells are primed at that point,meaning they will absorb more of the compound so less of it goes systematic.....post workout bi-lateral......don't go crazy with the doses......start small.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't use it on non workout days either.....no point to..

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Post workout is the way to go....reason being your cells are primed at that point,meaning they will absorb more of the compound so less of it goes systematic.....post workout bi-lateral......don't go crazy with the doses......start small.
50 mcg/day a good start? Or is that too much? I've seen doses from 30 mcg to 120 mcg/day.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use it on non workout days either.....no point to..
Really? Why not? Does that mean you could use it for two weeks and take a week off, then do two more weeks and get the same results as four straight weeks?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the best results are imo seen 3 times a week bi-lateral post workout,but it can be done about a million different way im sure....i would stick to 40mg bi-lateral 3x a week,or the days you train...always start with the smallest effective dose first...you have no clue how you will respond..this allows you to gauge things for future runs...be safe bro

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Ok....when I start I'll do 40 mcg. I was thinking of doing it only 3 days a week. But I train mon-fri. I could do mon, wed, fri i guess. The most important spots I want to hit are delts and calves. Bis and chest are second. Will I get the benefits of igf for my bodyparts that I don't inject into?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok....when I start I'll do 40 mcg. I was thinking of doing it only 3 days a week. But I train mon-fri. I could do mon, wed, fri i guess. The most important spots I want to hit are delts and calves. Bis and chest are second. Will I get the benefits of igf for my bodyparts that I don't inject into?
yes you will.what doesn't get absorbed from the spot shot at will go systematic,meaning all your other cells will also get exposure too.You must keep in mind this is powerfull stuff..not to be played with...most will tell you not to even touch it untill you have 3 years of gear cycles under your belt..

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've heard from both sides myself. Unfortunately, my occupation will not allow me to take gear because of random drug testing. Done a few prohormone cycles in the past though. But anyways. So the hunger pains experienced with ifg. Are those around all the time? Including days when igf isn't injected? Or are you only hungry on the nights after igf is injected?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I've heard from both sides myself. Unfortunately, my occupation will not allow me to take gear because of random drug testing. Done a few prohormone cycles in the past though. But anyways. So the hunger pains experienced with ifg. Are those around all the time? Including days when igf isn't injected? Or are you only hungry on the nights after igf is injected?
usually only after you inject...oh god does it suck..you feel tired,and hungry.Basicly it sucks.complex carbs are the only legit answer.Caffene,ephedra,can also help.I wouldn't shoot it if you have any big plans that day.You get use to it though..that is exactly why you want to ease into it.

dozzer

Awards
great thread can someone explain what to mix.igot 1000mcg longr3igf-1,acetic acid solution,andNaCl salution.been searching ,can someone help.research comp didnt give instuctions.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that not everybody gets hypo from IGF-1 LR3. I feel virtually no different after I inject... I don't really get hungry or tired or anything. (Yes, the IGF is legit. I get it from the same source as Grunt and many others on this board.)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Ditto what TeamSavage said. I feel almost nothing. Now if I'm running it ED, about the 2nd or 3rd day hunger kicks in, but no lethargy at all.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
What about storage? I read a post, I believe by Bobo that said if it's in AA you can just leave it in a drawer and let it sit for however long. Does that mean that, diluted in AA, I could just leave the igf lying around anywhere and just mix the BW with it and inject? That doesn't sound right to me. I suppose the reason I wonder is partially from my reading and partially the fact that the company I am looking into ships the igf in a box with a cold pack inside of it. So should I leave both the igf and bw in the fridge? Or does it matter? Or what? And should the AA and BW I inject be at room temp or cold from the fridge?

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
When I read the igf results thread it looked like most people injected everyday on cycle. Even on off days from training. Why is it suggested only three days a week? Just for safety's sake?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
E3D is suggested so you can run it constantly. Run it ED, and after about 6 weeks, you need to take several weeks off.

As to storage, it does not need refridgeration. I keep mine in a locker. Good for at least a year that way.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok. So if it's only ran like mon, wed, fri you could run it for months..but everyday is good for 6 weeks? It seems from reading that most people quit seeing results at about 4 weeks. But results would remain somewhat constant at 3 days a week? Just slower?

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
i realize that it's not all that important...but how much bw do you guys use per injection? Like for a 40 mcg injection what would you put in like 16 U of bw?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Bad info here

If you inject acetic acid into your veins, would not be a wise move. ALWAYS ASPIRATE!!!!!

bb

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Acetic acid can destroy muscle tissue so I assume it can do the same to the tissue of your veins/arteries.

bb

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
For proper PH. Otherwise, the IGF would break down very quickly. You can cut it with BW. That takes the bite out of the acetic acid.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Right, it the BW or sterile water is added just prior to injection to minimize the amount of muscle tissue the AA destroys. I dont care about a 'sting', I care about the precious muscle tissue I have worked so hard and payed so much for not being destroyed.

Long story short, you can keep asking stupid questions about why you should aspirate instead of understanding this:

ANY TIME YOU INJECT ANYTHING INTO YOUR BODY, WHETHER INTRAMUSCULAR OR SUB-Q, YOU SHOULD ASPIRATE OR YOU CAN EXPECT SOME VERY NASTY THINGS TO HAPPEN TO YOUR BODY!! If you inject into a vein or artery, whether you are injecting oils or peptides, you are putting your health at risk.

bb

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't asking "stupid questions" in order to find a way to not have to do it. I was asking to further my knowledge. Hence the reason for this thread. And by the way...I never asked if there was a way not to do it. It was brought up that it wasn't necessary by another member.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
How much BW should be added if you are injecting 40 mcg bilaterally?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much BW should be added if you are injecting 40 mcg bilaterally?
just fill the rest of the syringe,that ensures nothing gets left behind..

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
just fill the rest of the syringe,that ensures nothing gets left behind..
Wow really that much? I have some syringes already. They are 29g 1/2'' 1 CC. Should I fill that much or were you assuming I would be using 1/2 CC? A half CC in each side just seems like a lot of liquid. Also, do you guys push the pin in quickly, like a flu shot? Or do you slowly push it in?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow really that much? I have some syringes already. They are 29g 1/2'' 1 CC. Should I fill that much or were you assuming I would be using 1/2 CC? A half CC in each side just seems like a lot of liquid. Also, do you guys push the pin in quickly, like a flu shot? Or do you slowly push it in?
fill the whole thing,push slow.It's not a lot of liquid...so yea half in one side,half in the other