Low Dose IGF-1?! Grunt?

BrettFavor

Awards
Grunt I'd really like yours thoughts on running 20 mcg's EOD PW for 8 for someone who has no experience with IGF-1?

Most protocol's Ive read say 40 mcg's ED or EOD to start with, but I have heard of some going with 30 EOD PW with good results and another guy going with 20 EOD I believe for 8 weeks but I haven't heard how it went for him.

I suscribe to the theory that you should do as little as you can get away with when starting a new substance, but you are the IGF-1 guru so I thought I would get your opinion on this.

Thanks a lot and anyone else with experience and/or good info or thoughts related to this feel free to chime in I would really appreciate it.....Just wanted to hear Grunt's view in particular.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
even 20mcg pwo, compared to what the body would normally produce, is obviously a lot more than you'd normally have, so if you feel thats your "safe" range, then use 20mcg pwo.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
even 20mcg pwo, compared to what the body would normally produce, is obviously a lot more than you'd normally have, so if you feel thats your "safe" range, then use 20mcg pwo.
I agree. Although a lot of guys see good results starting at 40mcg. BTW I don't recommend 20 as a general rule, but more 40. It all depends how much LBM you have though.

BrettFavor

Awards
Thanks for the responses. I weigh 193 lbs. at 10% body fat if that helps with recommendations. I would like to start at 20-30 mcg EOD PW just to gauge how I react if; I am not getting the results I desire then I can always bump it up a little. I just figured it couldn't hurt anything to start a little low and see what happens. I mean if I get results at 20 mcgs then why would I use 40 mcgs? I could save a lot of money and run either more cycles or for a longer period of time.

Just wanted to get your thoughts though because I really respect your knowledge/opinion on the matter.