Stallone popped for Jintropin

B

BigTom

Awards
Wow!
What a great plug for Jintropin GH. Sylvester Stallone was popped in Australia for bringing in 48 vials, ILLEGALLY.
BFD! So he pays off the cops and pays his fine.
Jintropin should give him a lifetime supply. Great marketing scheme...:toofunny:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
What? Rambo is not an all natural American side o' beef?!!

lol

livebono

livebono

Awards
Wow, who knew you couldn't be 60 and naturally ripped. They should add a scene to Rocky's training montages where he's injecting himself....

Put's a whole new spin on "Cut me Mick," doesn't it?

B

BigTom

Awards
Wow, who knew you couldn't be 60 and naturally ripped. They should add a scene to Rocky's training montages where he's injecting himself....

Put's a whole new spin on "Cut me Mick," doesn't it?

Now it's... "They cuffed me, Mick!"

Still... nice advertizing for Jino's.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
He's lucky he only got caught with Jintropin. Pretty obvious that he was juicin for the movie.

B

BigTom

Awards
He's lucky he only got caught with Jintropin. Pretty obvious that he was juicin for the movie.
No, He's naturally built that way. I see guys like that all the time. 60 year olds with 8% BF. Six pack abs...
Just naturally shredded wheat. Sly wouldn't juice!

:toofunny: :rofl: :icon_lol:

C

christopher

Awards
  • Established
Heard that he had a mild heart attack while filming Rocky 4....

IMO, hes been juicing for a loooong time, but hes Stallone, so.....

N

NattyNow

Awards
he shot rocky IV and rambo II on top of each other and had to stay ripped the whole time. his mom later made some noise about this...saying that he was being forced into compromising his health.