GH Infection?

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My latest GH ampule has given me infietionlike symptoms on both the shots I did. redness, soreness, pain even 3 days after. note I never ahd that before. WTF? I threw away the water vial I've used and the batch. any tips on preventing that? was I lucky to do alot of ampules without contaminations or unlucky with this one?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My latest GH ampule has given me infietionlike symptoms on both the shots I did. redness, soreness, pain even 3 days after. note I never ahd that before. WTF? I threw away the water vial I've used and the batch. any tips on preventing that? was I lucky to do alot of ampules without contaminations or unlucky with this one?
um...were these actual amps? because most GH i know comes in vials with stoppers. you're swabbing the tops with alcohol right? and not doing anything stupid with the syringe? the more details the better for figuring out what's up.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
um...were these actual amps? because most GH i know comes in vials with stoppers. you're swabbing the tops with alcohol right? and not doing anything stupid with the syringe? the more details the better for figuring out what's up.
yeah sure, vials, my technical english is not up to par. swabbing with alcohol, syringe safe - doing all that...

fro water I use double distilled water I got from a lab in a big siringe taht I open and pull out from with a new small syringe when I fill a new vial each time. could the water get contaminated?

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
yeah sure, vials, my technical english is not up to par. swabbing with alcohol, syringe safe - doing all that...

fro water I use double distilled water I got from a lab in a big siringe taht I open and pull out from with a new small syringe when I fill a new vial each time. could the water get contaminated?
Distilled water and sterile water are two different things. Do you know if your water IS sterile??

Besides that, you should be using bacteriostatic water, which would be sterile.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Distilled water and sterile water are two different things. Do you know if your water IS sterile??

Besides that, you should be using bacteriostatic water, which would be sterile.
yup...and filling a syringe from another syringe does not sound like a sterile transfer.

BW is cheap and readily available.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yup...and filling a syringe from another syringe does not sound like a sterile transfer.

BW is cheap and readily available.
here its not that available.. I get mine from my friend's lab.... its caled double distilled water he claims its sterile because they use it for micro-organism experiments.
Do you have vials of BW that you use, new one for each GH vial? this was the way when I bought kits but now I get my GH without a kit so no BW vials and not sure how to go otherwise

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jrog3346 Anabolics 10
Punkrocker Anabolics 24
MadStax Anabolics 2
Anabolics 11
Nutrition / Health 8