GH Infection? - AnabolicMinds.com

GH Infection?

1. Board Supporter

GH Infection?

My latest GH ampule has given me infietionlike symptoms on both the shots I did. redness, soreness, pain even 3 days after. note I never ahd that before. WTF? I threw away the water vial I've used and the batch. any tips on preventing that? was I lucky to do alot of ampules without contaminations or unlucky with this one?

2. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental View Post
    My latest GH ampule has given me infietionlike symptoms on both the shots I did. redness, soreness, pain even 3 days after. note I never ahd that before. WTF? I threw away the water vial I've used and the batch. any tips on preventing that? was I lucky to do alot of ampules without contaminations or unlucky with this one?
    um...were these actual amps? because most GH i know comes in vials with stoppers. you're swabbing the tops with alcohol right? and not doing anything stupid with the syringe? the more details the better for figuring out what's up.
  3. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by same_old View Post
    um...were these actual amps? because most GH i know comes in vials with stoppers. you're swabbing the tops with alcohol right? and not doing anything stupid with the syringe? the more details the better for figuring out what's up.
    yeah sure, vials, my technical english is not up to par. swabbing with alcohol, syringe safe - doing all that...

fro water I use double distilled water I got from a lab in a big siringe taht I open and pull out from with a new small syringe when I fill a new vial each time. could the water get contaminated?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental View Post
    yeah sure, vials, my technical english is not up to par. swabbing with alcohol, syringe safe - doing all that...

fro water I use double distilled water I got from a lab in a big siringe taht I open and pull out from with a new small syringe when I fill a new vial each time. could the water get contaminated?
    Distilled water and sterile water are two different things. Do you know if your water IS sterile??

Besides that, you should be using bacteriostatic water, which would be sterile.
  5. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    Distilled water and sterile water are two different things. Do you know if your water IS sterile??

Besides that, you should be using bacteriostatic water, which would be sterile.
    yup...and filling a syringe from another syringe does not sound like a sterile transfer.

BW is cheap and readily available.
  6. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by same_old View Post
    yup...and filling a syringe from another syringe does not sound like a sterile transfer.

BW is cheap and readily available.
    here its not that available.. I get mine from my friend's lab.... its caled double distilled water he claims its sterile because they use it for micro-organism experiments.
    Do you have vials of BW that you use, new one for each GH vial? this was the way when I bought kits but now I get my GH without a kit so no BW vials and not sure how to go otherwise
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GH users, your preferred dosing schedule?
    By Doom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 06:52 PM
  2. Excellent GH Info.
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 01:20 AM
  3. Freaking ear infections
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 11:10 PM
  4. All the GH fanatics will LOVE this