Mgf Results Tread

UKpumper

Awards
I want to know too

I agree. Anyone?. I have looked for results on the MGF but dont find any. I realise few have used it but those that have it would be interesting to know results/stacks/dose etc.

I am going to run MGF next month @ 100 mcg in mirror muscles (ie 200mcgs) a day with 100 mcg of IGF a day for 30 days.

From what Ive read so far it seems that to take the MGF after training then IGF 1 hour later with some protein drink...............coments welcome and especially as the thread says..........any results?

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't run it that way... You want to use pmgf on the days that you don't use igf. Pump the dosage to 200mcg...

UKpumper

Awards
i wouldn't run it that way... You want to use pmgf on the days that you don't use igf. Pump the dosage to 200mcg...
what if the MGF is NOT pMGF?

I read a long article on another forum by A Roberts (beyond Steroids) and he suggested the way I wrote......your views?

ta

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
if its not pgmf then i believe the half life is in minutes. I would think that the best way to use it, then would be to use it on workout days right after working out and prior to igf.. I could be wrong i will wait for grunt to speak up on the issue. Bottom line if its not pmgf your really wasting your time and money...

norwegianX

Awards
Anyone? I have read maney diffrent opinions about MGF on this board, are there nobody how have any experience in form of results to tell?

I have also read that the pMGF is not as good as hMGF, because of the pegytaled destroy some of the effect and makes it more difficult for the satelitte-cells to donate itself to the muscle cell-membran. Opinions about this?

again, sorry about my english:p

norwegianX

Awards
One thing I`m wondring about, how to pin the mgf for best results?

I was thinking about doing it like this:
Day 1:200mcg MGF
Day 2:40mcg IGF-LR3
Day 3:40mcg IGF-LR3
Day 4:200mcg MGF
Day 5:40mcg IGF-LR3
Day 6:40mcg IGF-LR3
Day 7:200mcg MGF

If i should pin in the tric at day 2, when and were will it be best to pin the mgf at day 1?

What do you guys think about the dosage, and for how long?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I've never done p-mgf(will be shortly)but I've tried regular mgf and had to use high doses to get results. The mgf will blow you up, but once you stop you will lose 90% of what you gained. Can't wait to try p-mgf, as reputable bros have reported good results.

norwegianX

Awards
I've never done p-mgf(will be shortly)but I've tried regular mgf and had to use high doses to get results. The mgf will blow you up, but once you stop you will lose 90% of what you gained. Can't wait to try p-mgf, as reputable bros have reported good results.

How maney mcg did you use, and how maney time in a week? I dont think the result would be more permanently with pMGF.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I've done a few different protocols with mgf, but heres the most effective one I used. Pecs, bis, tris 200mics in each muscle 12 hours before workout. I do pecs one day and bis and tris on a seperate day. On pec day that is 400mics, on arms day 800mics total. With reg mgf the effects are localized, with pmgf they are not and that might explain why the gains stick better with pmgf. To me the only real use for reg mgf is if you're very superficial and are going to the beach and want to look extra jacked for your vacation or something.

UKpumper

Awards
Alexandre /Jonesboy/NorweiganX........ thanx.
The point about the MGF having short life is also what I have read and like you say it is minutes as opposed to hours. The point about this is to use IGF AFTER the MGF (30-60 minutes) to make use of the MGF properties.Alexandre I see you used it 12 hours before a workout whereas articles I have read suggest to use it immiediately AFTER a workout and then pin IGF 30-60 mins later.....did u try that and any opinions?
I realise this is forum cannot discuss sources but where would i begin a search for pMGF as i understand it is available via 1x source only. My source has MGF only.
Do you have PM ability on this forum.....(as You can see Im new here and in the UK)
ta

2RIIPPED

Awards
I've been wanting to try Peg MGF for a while and was planning to, but recently I've read a bunch of knowledgeable bros on other sites saying that the only people that have seen results from Peg MGF are ones that are in some way connected to selling it.

I have no idea who is telling the truth, but I think I'm going to wait on trying either, or read a bunch of hMGF threads since there are quite a few more threads about hMGF than Peg MGF.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
One thing about this board guys is everyone tries to give you the best info. Everyone here uses everyones products and will share there results and good opionions about it. If you are looking for some peg. check out some of the sponsors here. they just came out with some very good prices...

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Anyone? I have read maney diffrent opinions about MGF on this board, are there nobody how have any experience in form of results to tell?

I have also read that the pMGF is not as good as hMGF, because of the pegytaled destroy some of the effect and makes it more difficult for the satelitte-cells to donate itself to the muscle cell-membran. Opinions about this?

again, sorry about my english:p

there is no published research on pegylated mgf. it is inconceivable to me that such a sophisticated development in peptide hormone delivery would be developed without a single patent, patent application, or peer reviewed article describing its efficacy ever being published.

I would stick to regular MGF, as at least we know the technology for its manufacture is well documented

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
HUH? there is plenty of information regarding the peglatation of peptides.
Pmgf is the way to go. There is a lot of information about pmgf being better than mgf.. maybe little to no scientific information but from respected users there is.. I just started my pmgf/igf/gh. I will give feedback later on its results..

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
HUH? there is plenty of information regarding the peglatation of peptides.
Pmgf is the way to go. There is a lot of information about pmgf being better than mgf.. maybe little to no scientific information but from respected users there is.. I just started my pmgf/igf/gh. I will give feedback later on its results..
I know there is information on pegylation of peptides. That does not say anything about this specific product though.

I have been observing this industry and trends for 20 years. I have learned to stick to the science and approach anecdotal reports with a grain of salt.

And let me ask you a question. how do you know that this pegylated Mgf is not just regular mgf? or anything else? Having a product work does NOT validate the identity of the active ingredient

Ethansia

Awards
H, I'm sorry to interrupt. May I seek some opinion on the dosing usage of regular MGF with IGF? I've about 60mg of MGF and 30mg of IGF and I'm wondering how to use it, with so many different opinions floating on the forums, I am hoping that somebody can point me in the right direction. Below is my training schedule, all done in the evening due to work commitments.
Monday - Back
Tuesday - shoulders
Wednesday - legs
Thursday - rest
Friday - chest
Saturday - arms
Sunday - rest
My weaker body parts are back, calves and arms.
Any advice from will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
One thing I`m wondring about, how to pin the mgf for best results?

I was thinking about doing it like this:
Day 1:200mcg MGF
Day 2:40mcg IGF-LR3
Day 3:40mcg IGF-LR3
Day 4:200mcg MGF
Day 5:40mcg IGF-LR3
Day 6:40mcg IGF-LR3
Day 7:200mcg MGF

If i should pin in the tric at day 2, when and were will it be best to pin the mgf at day 1?

What do you guys think about the dosage, and for how long?
You do not need to do your MGF on opposite days from your IGF. This is a strategy used with PEG MGF. IMO PegMGF is garbage anyway. It looks great on paper but underperforms in the real world. Here is what I recommend only on workout days or 3-4 times per week if trying to bring up one specific muscle group:

(all IM in the same muscle group)

PreWo: 20-100mcg IGF-1 des or LR3 (bilaterally)
PWO: 200-500mcg MGF (reg, not peg - bilaterally)

But to expand on your protocol my personal preferrence is:

PreWO: 20-100mcg DES IGF-1 or LR3 (bilaterally)
PWO: 200-500mcg MGF (bilaterally)
PWO: 150mcg hexarelin/100mcg CJC-1295/1293 (30 min after MGF)
PWO: 2-10 IU GH (10 min after hex/cjc) + (OPTIONAL)2-10 IU slin (humalog/humulin)
PWO: (OPTIONAL)20-50mcg DES IGF-1 or LR3 (2 hours PWO - dosages vary depending upon prewo dosage and slin dosage)

BEAST

Arne

Awards
Hi folks,

I'm receiving my mgf and IGF des soon.

I was wondering about the DES: you take it 2 hours after your workout and that is for me (after reading tons of topics on a lot of fora) the best method.

(and asap after WO the MGF)

But they say that the DES is 100 x more potent. Do you take it and eat directly carbs? or do you wait some time? and how long? I wouldalso take 100 mcg (50 pre workout 25/25 and 50 post workout 25/25).

On non workout days I will not take DES nor MGF.
And one last question: about desentization.

For DES i read one month on one oth off. what do you think for the MGF?? can you ake it much longr? I read somewhere 80 days??? can't figure it out

Thanks for yor time guys

Arne

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Did this stuff do anything for you guys? or Was it a waste of money?

TheMachiine

Awards
I used it 2 years ago. I used both Pmgf and mgf without any long-term benefits.
My muscles were a little bit fuller during the cycle but cjc and ghrp are much better than this mgf ****. :D

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if its not pgmf then i believe the half life is in minutes. I would think that the best way to use it, then would be to use it on workout days right after working out and prior to igf.. I could be wrong i will wait for grunt to speak up on the issue. Bottom line if its not pmgf your really wasting your time and money...
Almost a very good statement minus the part in bold..

Use IGF-1 LR3 pre-workout only and MGF post-workout only. The IGF-1 will stunt natural MGF and HGH levels if injected after workout.

When using MGF (which is far easier to obtain), inject IMMEDIATELY after workout and do it intra-muscular into the muscle that you just trained. If you use Peg-MGF-1 then oyu need to inject the day after...having an EOD workout routine, injecting IGF-1 pre-workout and pMGF-1 on off days. Your body naturally creates alittle MGF after a workout anyways but is soon used up and is no longer contributing to muscle growth. However, pMGF-1 allows you to have working MGF for about 7-8 hrs at a time and since there is no MGF activity in the muscles on your "off" days..it's best to inject it then to allow further MGF action in the broken muscle cells.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You do not need to do your MGF on opposite days from your IGF. This is a strategy used with PEG MGF. IMO PegMGF is garbage anyway. It looks great on paper but underperforms in the real world. Here is what I recommend only on workout days or 3-4 times per week if trying to bring up one specific muscle group:

(all IM in the same muscle group)

PreWo: 20-100mcg IGF-1 des or LR3 (bilaterally)
PWO: 200-500mcg MGF (reg, not peg - bilaterally)

But to expand on your protocol my personal preferrence is:

PreWO: 20-100mcg DES IGF-1 or LR3 (bilaterally)
PWO: 200-500mcg MGF (bilaterally)
PWO: 150mcg hexarelin/100mcg CJC-1295/1293 (30 min after MGF)
PWO: 2-10 IU GH (10 min after hex/cjc) + (OPTIONAL)2-10 IU slin (humalog/humulin)
PWO: (OPTIONAL)20-50mcg DES IGF-1 or LR3 (2 hours PWO - dosages vary depending upon prewo dosage and slin dosage)

BEAST
You hit the nail on the head! Dang! That second line-up would be freggin expensive tho! just imagine that with Test/Tren 500/250!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
flip777 Anabolics 1
IGF-1/GH 5
IGF-1/GH 2
IGF-1/GH 17