two quick IGF questions:

  1. Senior Member
    neverstop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,241
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    23.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    two quick IGF questions:


    Is it useless if its been shaken pretty hard after it was reconstituted? ie: in a gym bag that got thrown around in the back of my car before i realized it was in there?

    and is it normal to just be hungry as hell on this stuff? i feel like i can just eat forever....

    also what is the current consensus on how long you can stay on if you use 20mcg E3D or E4D? ie: if you switch to every fourth day could you pretty much keep doing this forever?

  2. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    51
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1989
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The fact that you are hungry as hell says its still good. Try not to shake it much, it will degrade it over time. Hunger is a very typical side with IGF.
  3. Senior Member
    neverstop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,241
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    23.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    cool, thanks man, then i guess my second question would be how much should i worry about putting on fat when im just eating everything in sight?!?

    will this stuff pretty much stop that possibilty?

    PS: i'm running 20mcg every day for the next 8 days (i'm in PCT and dont want to lose my gains) and then going to 20mcg every third or fourth day depending on my workout schedule for another 3 weeks or so.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    51
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1989
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've only done a couple of cycles of it, but, from that experiance and what I've read, as long as you are eating clean, putting on fat is going to be pretty hard to do.
  5. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1786
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    22.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    I've only done a couple of cycles of it, but, from that experiance and what I've read, as long as you are eating clean, putting on fat is going to be pretty hard to do.
    Even while eating _ANYTHING_ it seems actually impossible to put on any fat at all on the stuff. :hot:
  6. Senior Member
    neverstop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,241
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    23.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    thanks guys!
  7. Senior Member
    neverstop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,241
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    23.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    any updates on the current thoughts on E4D or E3D use? i've read all the threads/stickies but some of those are pretty old compared to how long this stuff has been out.....
  8. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1786
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    22.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post
    any updates on the current thoughts on E4D or E3D use? i've read all the threads/stickies but some of those are pretty old compared to how long this stuff has been out.....
    I like 3x week on bulks for hyperplasia and twice a day, every day on cuts. Obviously on cuts it is for its nutrient partiitoning effects rather than for hyperplasia.
  9. New Member
    norwegianX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    113
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    51.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76 View Post
    I like 3x week on bulks for hyperplasia and twice a day, every day on cuts. Obviously on cuts it is for its nutrient partiitoning effects rather than for hyperplasia.

    Why should you pin it twice a day for hyperplasia? Wouldnt it be best only to pin it pw?
  10. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1786
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    22.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by norwegianX View Post
    Why should you pin it twice a day for hyperplasia? Wouldnt it be best only to pin it pw?
    That is what I wrote. 3x per week PWO for hyperplasia, but twice a day every day for fatloss.
  11. Senior Member
    neverstop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,241
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    23.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    thanks grunt, your the man for bringing knowledge to the masses.

    any more thoughts since you've been on it now on and off for a long time, seen any systemic side effects or anything like that? would be nice for some update information just real basic since a lot of the consensus/sticky data up here is pretty old

    btw: i love IGF, this stuff is aweseom, PCT with Tor and IGF = continued gains into PCT...
  12. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1786
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    22.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post
    thanks grunt, your the man for bringing knowledge to the masses.

    any more thoughts since you've been on it now on and off for a long time, seen any systemic side effects or anything like that? would be nice for some update information just real basic since a lot of the consensus/sticky data up here is pretty old

    btw: i love IGF, this stuff is aweseom, post cycle therapy with Tor and IGF = continued gains into PCT...
    No sides except the immediate ones, low blood sugar, hunger, etc.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Quick IGF-1 Question
    By c32amg in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 08:58 AM
  2. quick igf diet question
    By th0m in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 03:38 PM
  3. Quick IGF-1 R3 dose question.
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 10:07 AM
  4. Real quick IGF question
    By EPe9686518 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-09-2004, 01:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in