IGF Lozenges??? WTF?

Sub7

Awards
I have just noticed that NOW FOODS sells the following products, one of them being an IGF Lozenge?

NOW Foods - IGF-1+ Liposomal Spray - 1 oz.
NOW Foods - IGF-1 - 30 lozenges

I wouldn't bother under normal conditions but I have had great success with NOW Foods supplements and respect them as a modern company on top of the latest research -well mostly...
Is this total bunk or can there be some benefit from this?

Thanks

Sub

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Well the oratrophin was a solution you left in your mouth for a few minutes to absorb so a lozenge seems logical. I don't know much about IGF, but the dose seems really low being measured in nanograms....

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Look at the dose of IGF-1... 27.5 nanograms in the spray and 82.5 nanograms in the lozenges. The IGF is actually contained in deer antler extract, so they need to use a lot of extract just to get a miniscule amount of IGF-1. Even if the IGF-1 is being absorbed fully, the dose is so tiny that it will have little effect.

Stick with pins.

MATSFITNESS

Awards
igf-1

This dose doesn`t seem enough, Igf-1 to new and proven on dose and benifts for me to mess with.To many good proven anabolics:good:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
This dose doesn`t seem enough, Igf-1 to new and proven on dose and benifts for me to mess with.To many good proven anabolics:good:
Two posts in three years. You sir have restraint. :box:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
BigJoeski3 IGF-1/GH 8