IGF-1/HGH stacked how long on and off for IGF-1??

Champ50

Awards
I've had my lab rat on a stack of HGH and IGF-1.

HGH- 2 days on and 1 off 10iu's per injection

IGF-1 3 days per week mon/wed/fri 20mcg pwo

I believe I read on here that you could effectively run IGF-1 for 8 weeks with the dosing protocol I'm using. However I don't know how much time I need to take off before I can start giving my rat the IGF-1 again.

How much down time is required for the IGF-1 after an 8 week cycle for my rat??

Can anyone verify that I can actually run the IGF-1 for 8 weeks because I was previously under the impression that at the 3 times per week dosing at 20mcg pwo you could only run the IGF for 6 weeks then take 2 weeks off before starting up again.

Thanks in advance guys.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
at that dosage and i think you mean 20mcg bi lat for a total of 40mcg on mwf can be run indefinatly (sp) You are giving your body plenty of time to recup. Are you doing all 10iu's at one time or are you spreading it out throughout the day?? For best utilization even for the mass hgh protocol its best to do 2iu's every 3 hrs... Your liver can only handle so much growth at one time....

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Some guys do surprisingly well with 10iu of GH in one pinning. I think you should be able to see continued gains running your stack just about forever.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
you see grunt thats what confuses me. All the talk about hgh surges of 2ius and yet people are doing 10ius a pop and steal being effective. The proof is in the pudding and its seems both ways work. But one would have to think that 2ius every few hours would be most effective...

Champ50

Awards
First off thankyou for the timely responses guys, I really appreciate both of them.

I'm actually administering a total of 20mcg pwo bi laterally to the rat 10mcg per side, this was the dosage I settled on after having read a lot of LakeMound D's threads. I know that more is not always better but do you feel I can and should double my dosage to 40mcg total pwo bi laterally??? :think:

Also the idea of being able to keep my rat on this stack indefinitely brings a huge smile to this researchers face, definitely made my day guys :head:

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
yeah i would bump it up to 40. It has really been working great for me I have been leaning up big time and yet i feel bigger.

good luck my man....

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
you see grunt thats what confuses me. All the talk about hgh surges of 2ius and yet people are doing 10ius a pop and steal being effective. The proof is in the pudding and its seems both ways work. But one would have to think that 2ius every few hours would be most effective...
I agree. I think it has to do with the natural insulin release from the postworkout shake, giving the very synergistic combo of GH & slin. I'm sure this changes things quite a bit from a pure-GH shot. And this is only "best" for pure mass gains, daily split doses being best for body composition, rejuvenation, healing and recuperation. And those are GH's main virtues.

Champ50 I agree, go to 40mcg.

bird4three

bird4three

Awards
I think it has to do with the natural insulin release from the postworkout shake, giving the very synergistic combo of GH & slin.
Grunt, I think you and I shared a PM about this a couple weeks ago, but just to clarify.....

Assuming your take your GH shot immediately postworkout, does the timing of your post-workout drink/meal matter (like it does with slin)?

In other words, if one takes his GH immediately post-workout, it is best to wait 20 minutes to have your drink?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Grunt, I think you and I shared a PM about this a couple weeks ago, but just to clarify.....

Assuming your take your GH shot immediately postworkout, does the timing of your post-workout drink/meal matter (like it does with slin)?

In other words, if one takes his GH immediately post-workout, it is best to wait 20 minutes to have your drink?

Any thoughts are appreciated.
You should time things so that the INSULIN SPIKE from your shake happens 20 minutes after your GH shot. So all in all it depends on how fast your shake triggers the insulin response.

micro

Awards
I've been taking my 2nd GH shot pwo but 45mins after my pwo shake because thats when my blood sugar drops back to normal or should I do it the way you say, pin gh after workout and then drink my pwo shake. I just don't want to wait to long to drink my shake after my work out. My shake bumps my blood sugar to around the 120's and back to 80's in around 1/2 hr to 45mins.

Micro