GHRP-6: hello forearm pain!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, if there was any doubt as to whether GHRP-6 does what it claims, just this past few days i have gotten some really painful aches in both my wrists and forearms, a well-known hallmark of GH use. i've been shooting it subQ @ 400mcg twice a day...i'll be lowering that dose for a while to gauge tolerance.

recently i also began to take 500mg B6 before my morning and evening doses. B6 is shown to reduce the prolactin response and amplify the GH release due to exercise. my use of it with GHRP-6 is pure speculation, of course.

also, as always, i take 2g arginine and 2g lysine 15 minutes before meals twice a day and after workouts. (i take a ton of other pills, but these are part of my "non-GH GH regimen")

cycle is a lean bulk w/ ~900mg test enan, kicked off with 60mg methyl-stenbolone (mass tabs, took my last one yesterday) and TST @ 24-32mg/d. will work into 1,4ad next week if i feel like it...hardness, vascularity and strength are all through the roof. gained 13 lbs (entering week 5) but appetite is in the basement at all times except after my GHRP-6...cant figure that one out, to be honest.

anywho - just adding to the already formidable bank of proof of GHRP-6's effects.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
same_old, it´ßs spüeculation but a justified one, since with ghrps the gh-response to oral arginine and some others was also greater, than without ghrp-6, I think there was something with b-vitamins too.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
A gram/day of B6 is a LOT.

Wageningen Centre for Food Sciences en Wageningen Universiteit, afd. Humane Voeding, Bomenweg 2, 6703 HD Wageningen. [email protected]

Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) causes neuropathy at intakes of 1000 mg per day or more, which is about 800 times the daily intake from foods. There have also been occasional reports of toxicity at intakes of 100-300 mg per day. The US authorities set the no-observed-adverse-effect-level at 200 mg per day and the safe upper limit at 100 mg per day. A report of neurotoxicity in 2 patients who had taken 24 mg and 40 mg of vitamin B6 per day respectively, may be coincidence rather than a true toxic effect of such relatively low doses. However, physicians need to remain alert to high intakes of vitamin B6 as a cause of unexplained neuropathy.

PMID: 16320662 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
I am not trying to start an argument or anything. I just noticed that dose and figured I would warn you based on what I have read.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
A gram/day of B6 is a LOT.

I am not trying to start an argument or anything. I just noticed that dose and figured I would warn you based on what I have read.
Very good point! 500mg it is!

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
i know we are talking about b6 but i just had a doctor tell me that all the body could handle for a month of b12 was 1cc. Of course i use more than that and like the results...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's too much B-6 (and you start getting nerve damage), you could try using P5P, since it's the pyridoxal group in B-6 that causes the prolactin fighting effects.

Chasteberry (vitex) also has some prolactin inhibiting effects

Anabolic Monkey

Awards
So, would anyone with experience say that the results from GHRP-6 come quicker than those of GH itself?

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
My experience with GHRP is nowhere near this. I get very tired and lethargic for about 8 to 10 hours after taking it. There is NO appetite increase at all any my thinking is very blurred and confused. I feel like crap on it.

I'm glad to hear someone is felling the benefits.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
i experienced this tiredness also, but it has some benficial effects which are worth it, so I take it, when enthusiamsm for my training is striking and nothing would hold me (trainings-gh peak + emphasis from peptide?), but then again, I think taking it before bed is the most straight forward application for it.

Definately felt immidiately better when taking it after a ghrp break (there was a lot more in the vial left, than I thought, which I thought wasn´t even worth taking up in a slinpin) and having a flu/allergy.

Plan on taking it whenever I think it to be beneficial and having it around all the time.