Aches, pains and water retention on GH?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys I was wondering what the cause of some of the side effects I have experienced when using GH in the past. For example I experienced

1) Fatigue (especially at first)

2) Aches and Pains (knees, ankles, shoulders)

3) Fluid retention in ankles.

This was at a dosage of 3.0 ius per day 5 on 2 off.

What causes these side effects and would a lower dosage (say within the physiological range) likely alleviate these symptoms?

Also does the origin of the GH have any possible relation to these side effects (i.e. domestic vs. Chinese)?

Mr.50

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
the bloated feet tell me that you were taking to much. lower the dose to 2ius for a week and then work your way up from there and see what your body tells you.

as far as the origin no man thats just how gh works.. On the bright side you are extending your kit :)

micro

Awards
I've been on for over a month now and I'm starting to feel the same way, but my hands and wrist are what get bloated the most.

When I wake up I can really feel it when I make a fist really tight and sore. I actually feel more fatigue now then I did at first.

I started at 4ius ed but had to drop it to 2ius because of the sinus like pressure it was giving me, felt my face was going to explode. Now I'm up to 3ius ed and that feeling has pretty much gone way.

I'm taking Hygetropin, what brand are you taking?

Micro

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am not on now. I was on Jintropin when I was getting all of these problems. This summer I hope to be able to get American. We will see.

Mr.50

I've been on for over a month now and I'm starting to feel the same way, but my hands and wrist are what get bloated the most.

When I wake up I can really feel it when I make a fist really tight and sore. I actually feel more fatigue now then I did at first.

I started at 4ius ed but had to drop it to 2ius because of the sinus like pressure it was giving me, felt my face was going to explode. Now I'm up to 3ius ed and that feeling has pretty much gone way.

I'm taking Hygetropin, what brand are you taking?

Micro