- 02-19-2007, 12:43 PM
I am on my first week of a 10 week T-4 run during the last half of an anabolics cycle.
I have been waking up 2 hours before breakfast, taking my T-4, then resetting my sleep alarm for 2 hours later. As I read that it should be taken this way for proper absorption.
I am having trouble every day falling back to sleep. What are my other options for taking the T-4? Any help is greatly appreciated...
- 02-19-2007, 05:25 PM
now i am no expect and i am still trying to learn about t4 but from what i understand most people just take it an hour before eating first thing in the morning..
- 02-19-2007, 11:42 PM
02-20-2007, 10:10 AM
I do not know what you can do about going back to sleep. I take my T4 when I wake up. After that, I do a few things and get ready for work. By that time, an hour has passed and I have my first meal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-16-2012, 05:27 PM
- By 88wheelie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2004, 01:56 PM
- By Big Masa in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2004, 09:58 PM
- By witchdawg7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2003, 05:05 PM
- By dodgeee-O in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2003, 09:18 AM