Oral HGH???

Rock Head

Awards
Everything that I have read tells me this is a scam but thought I would ask. There are some products like Genf20 claiming to work as well as injections. Any info?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
It's a load of cow twinkies. Don't buy it. 'Oral' delivery of complex peptides is possible, some pharma companies are working on it and some board sponsors have some similar delivery methods for other peptides. But you aren't getting that from Genf20.

Rock Head

Awards
It's a load of cow twinkies. Don't buy it. 'Oral' delivery of complex peptides is possible, some pharma companies are working on it and some board sponsors have some similar delivery methods for other peptides. But you aren't getting that from Genf20.
Would you also say that the antiaging group and other ad type companies are cow twinkies? If so what would be the normal cost for reliable hgh? Strictly for research purposes of course.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Would you also say that the antiaging group and other ad type companies are cow twinkies? If so what would be the normal cost for reliable hgh? Strictly for research purposes of course.
Depends. It can be relatively cheap if your insurance has a cozy relationship with an anti aging clinic and you can some how get an RX. Otherwise it could go well over one to several thousand bucks a month from a reliable black market source.

Some anti aging clinics are real, some are scams. All depends. Anything advertised on the internet is almost guaranteed to be a hoax, anything in pill form is a hoax I would say, unless a major pharma break through somehow got pirated.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
L-dopa is basically "oral HGH" or at least the closest thing to it. not that i'd recommend it...

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
there are quite of bit of out of site sources out there. a kit can cost as little as some igf to twice that much depending on the kind that you want.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
This may still be a provocative stance, but IMO the orally-delivered GHRP (Growth-Hormone-Releasing Peptide(s) ) products (see my log link in my sig) are seriously effective and worthwhile.

[EDIT: oop - sigs are gone...time to go find them! ]

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
been following your road to happiness bodywizard.. IBE stuff works good.
Isn't he getting rid of oratropin??

Rock Head

Awards
This may still be a provocative stance, but IMO the orally-delivered GHRP (Growth-Hormone-Releasing Peptide(s) ) products (see my log link in my sig) are seriously effective and worthwhile.

[EDIT: oop - sigs are gone...time to go find them! ]
I will look for your log and if you get it back in your sig, repost on this thread please.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I will look for your log and if you get it back in your sig, repost on this thread please.
I've used the Ectotropin before. My appetite went through the floor and I noticed some fairly reasonable fat loss over the course of the month long run, so personally I'd recommend their stuff.

Rock Head

Awards
I've used the Ectotropin before. My appetite went through the floor and I noticed some fairly reasonable fat loss over the course of the month long run, so personally I'd recommend their stuff.
Maybe some info on me would help. I am 35 years old and attempt to be an all around athlete who loves to train hard in the gym. I really like the benfits that appear to come with HGH; muscle gain, skin, help healing some nagging injuries, liver, and fat loss. I am not sure how I would keep the bottle in the frdge once re-constituted (without being seen). I have breached the subject with my wife who wasn't very excited and then said as long as she can get a boob job then I should go for it. That is her version of a threat like she would be showing them to the world. So my issues lie in - storage, cost (not sure how much is fair), and injections.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
you can get it unlabled. You just have to store in the fridge the one bottle at a time.
And i just got my wife a boob job and now she wants a macbook but i'm getting mine first. :) e

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Then go oral from one of the board sponsors, get an electric minicooler and keep it where she doesn't go. Problem solved. New problems come when your wife finds out you're lying to her which she likely will. So the better route may be either simply not doing it, or getting her on board with it before you do go ahead and start.

Maybe some info on me would help. I am 35 years old and attempt to be an all around athlete who loves to train hard in the gym. I really like the benfits that appear to come with HGH; muscle gain, skin, help healing some nagging injuries, liver, and fat loss. I am not sure how I would keep the bottle in the frdge once re-constituted (without being seen). I have breached the subject with my wife who wasn't very excited and then said as long as she can get a boob job then I should go for it. That is her version of a threat like she would be showing them to the world. So my issues lie in - storage, cost (not sure how much is fair), and injections.

Rock Head

Awards
you can get it unlabled. You just have to store in the fridge the one bottle at a time.
And i just got my wife a boob job and now she wants a macbook but i'm getting mine first. :) e
I am too slow! I am Rock Head on BB.co and can receive a PM if you have any other helpful info.

Rock Head

Awards
Then go oral from one of the board sponsors, get an electric minicooler and keep it where she doesn't go. Problem solved. New problems come when your wife finds out you're lying to her which she likely will. So the better route may be either simply not doing it, or getting her on board with it before you do go ahead and start.
I am wanting to go that route but need all the facts because she will have 1 million questions.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
He's right. I'm trying to get my wife to do some. One kit for a women will last depending on the dosage anywhere from 2 to 3+ months. She will have increased sex drive, and look good as hell when all is done..

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
or a person could just ingest 2g of l-arginine and l-lysine and get the same GH release...i doubt yalls wives would object to that.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
or a person could just ingest 2g of l-arginine and l-lysine and get the same GH release...i doubt yalls wives would object to that.
Don't know about that. Besides, ectotropin comes with the appetite suppressant extraordinaire. The GH release was only half of it, the appetite smash was the best I've ever experienced. It takes a lot to keep me away from the nachos, and that stuff not only did it but did so for a whole month. Of course I didn't use it again and porked right back up a few months later, but it was fun for a while.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
L-Dopa and Alpha-GPC are worth a shot, in combination.

Rock Head

Awards
jones are you a mamber of bodybuilding . com? I am Rock Head there as well.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't know about that. Besides, ectotropin comes with the appetite suppressant extraordinaire. The GH release was only half of it, the appetite smash was the best I've ever experienced. It takes a lot to keep me away from the nachos, and that stuff not only did it but did so for a whole month. Of course I didn't use it again and porked right back up a few months later, but it was fun for a while.
isnt ectotropin just dlys3-GHRP-6? if so, it doesnt release GH. in fact there is evidence that it suppresses it. as a ghrelin antagonist, this shouldnt be surprising.

they dont tell you that in the writeup.

Rock Head

Awards
This is what GenF20 has in it and is saying. So what do you think...

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is what GenF20 has in it and is saying. So what do you think...
well, it's clinically verified, by those with no interest in marketing...so i reckon you can trust it :) there is no surer way to establish a drug's actual pharmacological actions that a clinical study.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
isnt ectotropin just dlys3-GHRP-6? if so, it doesnt release GH. in fact there is evidence that it suppresses it. as a ghrelin antagonist, this shouldnt be surprising.

they dont tell you that in the writeup.
They didn't claim GH release in the write up either. I was wrong, confusing it with Hexatropin maybe. Thought it was a combo product but it's just the appetite suppressant.