IGF; ED, EOD, or E3D? Opinions needed. Grunt? Anyone?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I've been reading countless of threads regarding IGF and dosing schedule. Some claim 2x ED is best, and others talk about E3D working very well. To extremes there and plenty of talk between those to schedule types. So I'm wondering which is optimal?

I understand the whole concept of IGF binding to and down regulating receptors sites. This is why IGF results diminish around week 4-5, right? Logically speaking then, it would make sense to run it E3D to allow the receptor time to down/upregulate and clear (hope I'm on the right track here). So what exactly does this do then? Are users able to extend the cycle with E3D dosing? That being said, is IGF now thought to crowd the receptor sites, so to speak, if taken ED? Crowd isn't the best word, but you guys get what I'm saying I assume. Also, how dose this ED or E3D dosing schedule change for individuals on gear or dose it?

Grunt, if you could elaborate (again, I know ... but I've read your My take on IGF thread and I'm not sure I caught this) I would greatly appreciate it. As you know, I'm currently using IGF, but in a more EOD pattern; although not exactly EOD. I mainly use post workout on workout days only. So 4x a week; 2on/1off/2on/2off. I just don't see the point in pinning on my off days when I'm pretty much inactive aside from cardio (if that). What's your thoughts on my dosing schedule?

Thank you in advanced,
Sprt

Last edited:
SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Bumpidy bump bump ... :think: Anyone?

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
not to speak for grunt hear. But i believe his theory which i am following his that you can get the same results with e3d or 3x's a week protocal compared to the ed method and make it last longer. For best results if you are looking for local site growth you would pin your rabbit in the muscle group just worked within 5 to 20 mins. doing it that way will get you site specific growth as well as overall growth in body parts worked that day. You want to rotate the injection spot so you can continue to get that local site growth. i.e calves-mon, legs-wed, chest-fri. or whatever. I workout using HST so a mwf protocol for me is great. 40mcg 20bi lat on those days. Grunts methods has been proven to work by a whole lot of people and doing it his way will most defintatly get you the most bang for you buck.

you can use igf on gear. But in my opion it is best for pct to help make to make sure that you keep your gains.. I would doubt that the protocol would change..

i hope this helps... good luck.

I R BABOON

I R BABOON

Awards
BUMP. I too am on a 4 day a week training split, have heard administering into muscle worked immediatly after work out is best and not to waste using it on off days, which would be 4xwk. but also have heard E3D works best, which obviously conflicts with my schedule. Does anyone have enough experience to say which one works best yet?

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
you can run it 4 times a week. All that means is that your bottle won't last as long and that you will probably have to cycle the igf unless you add some pmgf to extend the cycle before you stop making some gains with the igf.

I R BABOON

I R BABOON

Awards
so in your opinion what would be the most beneficial: #1- 4x/wk on work out days. #2- 3x/wk m,w,f(which means the IGF would be administered on an off day for wednesday) or #3-2x/wk(example: m,th or t,f) keeping the IGF for work out days but using less per week. Any ideas?

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
run it on your workout day. Just remember that at the end you may have to cycle the igf. 5 wks on 3 wks off... you may be able to do it continuasly without cycling it.
40mcg bi lat on workout days.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
last i heard you can run the E3D cycle pretty much indefinately, i just pin it on my workout days, i'm 3 weeks into a 5 week cycle, i'll get back to you, if i dont see the effects going away i'll keep using it, great for PCT and great for cutting

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ive had the best gains doing igf in 1mg bursts using grunt's protocol. I'll use 1mg, hold off for 3-4 weeks, start up and do another 1mg and so forth.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
jonesboy is steering you right, sprt.

For cutting, IGF-1 can be used twice a day. It will not grow you very much but it will avoid insulin release and store the nutrients where you want them, which are two major bonuses while cutting.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So then using it for bulking purposes one would only want to inject 40 mcgs bi-laterally 5-10 min post workout E3D. Correct?

BTW not to make this a jacked thread but if grunt or anyone who might know a bit more then I could respond, what would be the best way to use igf/hgh/ghrp-6. Also please note if this is being adressed elsewhere I apologize, just point me in the right direction.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
So then using it for bulking purposes one would only want to inject 40 mcgs bi-laterally 5-10 min post workout E3D. Correct?

BTW not to make this a jacked thread but if grunt or anyone who might know a bit more then I could respond, what would be the best way to use igf/hgh/ghrp-6. Also please note if this is being adressed elsewhere I apologize, just point me in the right direction.
use igf in the way descriped above. hgh building up to 4ius a day 5on 2 off. I wouldn't use the ghrp-6 its a gh booster. I do believe it has some fatloss abilities so you could use it the first month or two until the hgh really starts to kick in or save it..If fatloss is your goal once you are at 4ius a day do 2 ius in the moring and 2ius pwo. for mass do 3 shoots a week pwo. i.e 4iu x5 =20iu a week divide that by 3 and use that total on one of your three workout days. first do hgh then wait 20mins and then do the igf..

good luck..

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank you bro. However, I should have explained myself better. So far I've been on hgh for around 5 months (it's GGGgggreat). I just added igf a few days ago and have been running it pretty much exactly like you said. So I use them both post workout 3x's a week 4 iu's hgh then 40 mcg of igf b-laterally 20 minutes later. My question is where can the ghrp-6 go?

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
so in your opinion what would be the most beneficial: #1- 4x/wk on work out days. #2- 3x/wk m,w,f(which means the IGF would be administered on an off day for wednesday) or #3-2x/wk(example: m,th or t,f) keeping the IGF for work out days but using less per week. Any ideas?
You could do that. If it was me I would just tweak my workout a little. Don't know if you can go on a Saturday. But I would go Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat. If it's a problem I could probably hook you up a little if you wanna give me your current routine. You can PM me or something if you want. We can shoot some messages back and forth and see if we can't get you on a schedule that would allow injections Mon, Wed, Fri and still be workout days.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 7
IGF-1/GH 7
IGF-1/GH 37
LakeMountD IGF-1/GH 100