Ghrp-6

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide is a new thing that sounds very promising. I have talked to one guy who has had astonishing results with just a few weeks on it.

His dose is 200mcg 3X ED. The stuff comes in 10mg vials.

Does anyone have any experience or thoughts about this???

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
The only review I've seen of this was stunning. The guy put on 10 lean pounds in less than a month. I think I'm gonna have to try it and see. $100 goes a long way with this stuff.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used it, did 250mcg a day adn ended up bumping it up to around 600mcg, it was hard to tell if it was really working other than the huge increase in hunger after takin 600. I used it in the beginning of my cut cycle so bulking wise i think it would work better, especially in allowing yourself to eat lots more.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i shot 400mcg last night and had absolutely NO doubts as to this products efficacy. instantly hungry, sleepy, thirsty and tingling/flushed, and i slept like a log.

if you're spending $100 for 10mg you're getting ripped.

this is my new bedtime shot. i am pretty excited about it.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
i shot 400mcg last night and had absolutely NO doubts as to this products efficacy. instantly hungry, sleepy, thirsty and tingling/flushed, and i slept like a log.

if you're spending $100 for 10mg you're getting ripped.

this is my new bedtime shot. i am pretty excited about it.
Why don't you check if 200mcg at once doesn't give you the same result? I like the idea of pinning it more often, and there is a limit to the degree of stimulation that the pituitary is even able to receive.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why don't you check if 200mcg at once doesn't give you the same result? I like the idea of pinning it more often, and there is a limit to the degree of stimulation that the pituitary is even able to receive.
unless subsequent injections prove to be less drowsiness-inducing, this will be a strictly nighttime administration. i get a similar effect from GABA + arginine (well known GH releasers), except more flush and less drowse.

i have thought about using these peptides during the day....but the truth is, i dont know enough about the pulsatile nature of GH release to try and maximize the benefits. i DO know that recurring peptide use results in a decreased GH response, and obviously i want to avoid that. WHY this happens, i dont know. endogenous Gh release is driven by several factors, and i worry a bit about disrupting them...not because it will shut me down, but because i want to work WITH my body, not against it. i certainly have some more research to do.

think about IGF - great stuff, but it flat out stops working after less than 30 days for almost every user. why? i dunno, long half life maybe means it suppresses more? no more myoblasts left to differentiate? there's so much we dont know about this system, i dont want to push it.

of course i welcome opinions and results and conjecture - i think we can all benefit from them.

Grunt - i have to get through 10mg in less than a month, bro! i cant mess around with low doses! :head:

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I am getting 4 10mg vials for around $100. It is 100 days worth @ 400mcg/day.

In the log I read, the guy pinned it very much like HGH. 200mcg in the AM, 200mcg PWO and 200mcg before bed gave him the best results. He also spoke highly about the intense hunger and said it far surpasses EQ in that department.

This stuff looks pretty promising. It seems that it may be like HGH in the way that it gets better with time.

I'm surprised there isn't more info about this stuff because it seems to work. Heres a pretty good summary about GHRP-6:

GH-releasing hexapeptide (GHRP-6) is a secratogue that stimulates the release of growth hormone (GH) by acting at both hypothalamic and pituitary sites which has been clinically documented in a wide variety of species in vivo and in vitro. GHRP-6 duplicates the way the growth hormone works in the body. In studies it not only has shown to enhance growth hormone levels, but also increased the pulsatile secretory bursts of GH. Another remarkable trait of GHRP-6 is its increase in normal pulsatile physiological secretion by its hypothalamic action. Initial studies with GHRP-6 suggested that this compound acted primarily on the pituitary gland and was absolutely specific for GH release. More recent studies have qualified both of these assumptions. This peptide has been clinically verified to increase GH levels, increase appetite, raise IGF-1 levels, help sleep cycles and more.

A recent study has verified that a 24 hr constant iv infusion of GHRP-6 neurophysiologically (via the central nervous system) activated the GH-IGF-1 axis by activating GH secretory burst mass and amplitude by 7 -to 10-fold and increasing the basal (nonpulsitile) GH secretion by 4.5 fold.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
unless subsequent injections prove to be less drowsiness-inducing, this will be a strictly nighttime administration. i get a similar effect from GABA + arginine (well known GH releasers), except more flush and less drowse.

i have thought about using these peptides during the day....but the truth is, i dont know enough about the pulsatile nature of GH release to try and maximize the benefits. i DO know that recurring peptide use results in a decreased GH response, and obviously i want to avoid that. WHY this happens, i dont know. endogenous Gh release is driven by several factors, and i worry a bit about disrupting them...not because it will shut me down, but because i want to work WITH my body, not against it. i certainly have some more research to do.

think about IGF - great stuff, but it flat out stops working after less than 30 days for almost every user. why? i dunno, long half life maybe means it suppresses more? no more myoblasts left to differentiate? there's so much we dont know about this system, i dont want to push it.

of course i welcome opinions and results and conjecture - i think we can all benefit from them.

Grunt - i have to get through 10mg in less than a month, bro! i cant mess around with low doses! :head:
I meant 200mcg 3 times a day just as Matt described just above. 600mcg a day bro. There is a limit to the amount of GH your pituitary can release at any time. So if 300mcg gives you your max release, there really is no reason to do 400mcg.

And in "My take on IGF-1" I explain pretty well why IGF-1 stops working after a bit, and also why MGF does the same thing and also why GH doesn't. It's a long read but it will answer questions you didn't even know you had. :D

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i tried 400mcg this morning, subQ. last few shots have been IM. didnt get drowsy or acutely hungry (well, hungrier. i pinned first thing when i woke up, so i am pretty damn hungry anyway) like with IM.

i guess i could try 200mcg Im tonight and see what happens.

BTW, last night @ 2am i shot the GHRP-6 IM...at about 5am i took 3g GABA with 2g arginine and 20 minutes later i'll be damned if i didnt get almost the EXACT same effects - flushed, drowsy/relaxed, hungry and thirsty. i am surprised how similar my reaction was. this morning's subQ dose did not have that effect.

MattHines - that's a great price, even better than what i got.

Grunt, do you have any guesses as to how long GHRP-6 will work?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
i tried 400mcg this morning, subQ. last few shots have been IM. didnt get drowsy or acutely hungry (well, hungrier. i pinned first thing when i woke up, so i am pretty damn hungry anyway) like with IM.

BTW, last night @ 2am i shot the GHRP-6 IM...at about 5am i took 3g GABA with 2g arginine and 20 minutes later i'll be damned if i didnt get almost the EXACT same effects - flushed, drowsy/relaxed, hungry and thirsty. i am surprised how similar my reaction was. this morning's subQ dose did not have that effect.

GHRP-6 should work pretty much as long as your pituitary works. Overstimulation may decrease its sensitivity over time though.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established

same_old,
how long have you been using GHRP-6?? Do you feel like it has helped significantly? Will you use it in the future?

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Anthony Roberts has his own forum on another board now.
His suggestion is 500mcg all at once post workout, any thoughts, ideas?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Anthony Roberts has his own forum on another board now.
His suggestion is 500mcg all at once post workout, any thoughts, ideas?
HOOKER loves to push excessive doses since he works for guys who sell the stuff.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HOOKER loves to push excessive doses since he works for guys who sell the stuff.
that is indeed a strange operation over there. i am not in love with IBE (although i certainly respect and appreciate their innovation), but jesus those d1cks at AG/Lion are such POSs.

if little is known about something being sold, most IBE reps just wait until folks try it before expressing an opinion (that includes stuff they sell and stuff they dont). Lion will bash something up and down with no regard for its potential, if they arent selling it. if they get it for the right price the next week, though, they'll tell you it's the blood of christ and we should all make a little shrine to it in our lockers.

that's just my most recent problem with those guys.

i rarely have tremendous conviction regarding corporate behavior, as i expect very little...but Lion could sell lab-tested IGF for $50 a mg domestic and i still wouldnt buy from them.

i cant fully lump AR in with that lot, however. he doesnt QUITE whore himself out for research chem booty....yet.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
^^^ I agree.

Meso/AG is kinda a joke too. AG is wayy overpriced and overhyped by the guys who they sponsor.

Either way, do you feel like GHRP-6 has helped you significantly and will you use it again?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^ I agree.

Meso/AG is kinda a joke too. AG is wayy overpriced and overhyped by the guys who they sponsor.

Either way, do you feel like GHRP-6 has helped you significantly and will you use it again?
i am rather suddenly on the fence with GHRP-6...the last 2 mornings i have woken up feeling really bloaty and fat, whereas my normal morning appearance is by far the leanest. strangely, as the day goes on i get trimmer and dryer, until the evening when i look better than i have ever looked in my life (i am also on test cyp, EQ, mass tabs, AP, cissus, HCG, TST and CEE...so there are alot of factors. also using an AI and finasteride for the test)

in any case, this phenomenon is really strange for me. i am up 12 lbs in 16 days (and i am not getting all that many calories - this is a lean bulk, or at least i thought it was), getting insanely vascular and full, but this odd morning fatness is really off-putting. i am inclined to think it's either a) cortisol causing water, or b) extreme glycogen depletion coupled with bloat...honestly i have no damn clue. i am sleeping incredibly well, for sure.

i found where you are getting the 40mg for $100, and with the deadline fast approaching. i dont know what to do.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input same_old!

I must say thats very odd to be looking puffy/fat in the morning.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input same_old!

I must say thats very odd to be looking puffy/fat in the morning.
you're telling me!

didnt happen this morning though...but i made a point not to eat anything with carbs in it within 2 hours of bedtime.

lord i've been sleepy this past week. could be from anything of course.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RESISTANCE DEVELOPS TO ALL GROWTH HORMONE SECRETAGOGUES

Resistance gradually develops to all growth hormone secretogogues taken by mouth or injection, even to pure hypothalamic recombinant growth hormone releasing hormone (rGHRH) and releasing peptides (GHRP). Resistance occurs gradually after the first few months of use. Even the most effective secretagogues have limited long term benefit.

Secretagogues that stimulate HGH release also stimulate ACTH and increase cortisone levels produced by the adrenal glands, which normally increase to undesirable levels with aging anyway. Secretogogues increase abnormal high levels of cortisone, and cortisone blocks benefit from HGH.

This is something i came across....any feedback on any truth to this????????

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
RESISTANCE DEVELOPS TO ALL GROWTH HORMONE SECRETAGOGUES

Resistance gradually develops to all growth hormone secretogogues taken by mouth or injection, even to pure hypothalamic recombinant growth hormone releasing hormone (rGHRH) and releasing peptides (GHRP). Resistance occurs gradually after the first few months of use. Even the most effective secretagogues have limited long term benefit.

Secretagogues that stimulate HGH release also stimulate ACTH and increase cortisone levels produced by the adrenal glands, which normally increase to undesirable levels with aging anyway. Secretogogues increase abnormal high levels of cortisone, and cortisone blocks benefit from HGH.

This is something i came across....any feedback on any truth to this????????
cortisone - maybe, but cortisone is inactive. only upon conversion to cortisol does it become usable, IIRC.

but yeah, i think all the GH-releasing peptides & chemicals (l-dopa, arginine, etc) cause prolactin and cortisol release.

as for resistance - i havent seen that has been substantiated in a trial, other than to say that continuous infusion stops eliciting a GH response after a while (several times a day protocol doesnt, AFAIK)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Effects of Cortisol and Growth Hormone on Lipolysis in Human Adipose Tissue -- Ottosson et al. 85 (2): 799 -- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism

Cortisol reduced the basal rate of lipolysis (P < 0.01) and the sensitivity to isoprenaline compared to the control values (P < 0.01). Addition of GH to the cortisol-containing medium increased the basal rate of lipolysis (P < 0.01) and the sensitivity to isoprenaline (P < 0.01) to the control level

therefore, in vitro at least, GH's lipolytic abilities overwhelm cortisol's lipogenetic ones.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yep, it all seems to boil down to using these on a 5/2 or 4/3 schedule, or better yet use GH 4/3 and use the GH releasers on the 3 days off GH.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep, it all seems to boil down to using these on a 5/2 or 4/3 schedule, or better yet use GH 4/3 and use the GH releasers on the 3 days off GH.
certainly the ideal protocol hasnt yet been established, either through a clinical study or from user feedback...

grunt's conservative approach is probably the best plan, given that nobody really knows how much tolerance a person will develop from these peptides.

the real question, for me at least, is how many times per day? and is a higher dose (leading presumably to a larger pulse of GH, and possibly even increased pulse frequency) going to cause a blunted response sooner?

as a personal update - i didnt use GHRP-6 last night, and holy sh1t i didnt sleep well. woke up more times than i did all last week. i am back on 1st shift (up at 0530) and i was worried about the fatigue i had been experiencing...this morning i shot 500mcg IM, got the normal effects, took 2 stimX and now feel like a million dollars (stimX i try not to use more often than required)...conclusion? i dunno. GHRP-6 works, though :) i'll shoot tonight and see what happens.

i wish there was a REALLY accurate way to assess efficacy of the GH releasers. maybe hunger is it, but i personally always plan my meal to be after my shot, so i dont even wait around to get hungry. any ideas for a GH litmus test?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
certainly the ideal protocol hasnt yet been established, either through a clinical study or from user feedback...

grunt's conservative approach is probably the best plan, given that nobody really knows how much tolerance a person will develop from these peptides.

the real question, for me at least, is how many times per day? and is a higher dose (leading presumably to a larger pulse of GH, and possibly even increased pulse frequency) going to cause a blunted response sooner?

as a personal update - i didnt use GHRP-6 last night, and holy sh1t i didnt sleep well. woke up more times than i did all last week. i am back on 1st shift (up at 0530) and i was worried about the fatigue i had been experiencing...this morning i shot 500mcg IM, got the normal effects, took 2 stimX and now feel like a million dollars (stimX i try not to use more often than required)...conclusion? i dunno. GHRP-6 works, though :) i'll shoot tonight and see what happens.

i wish there was a REALLY accurate way to assess efficacy of the GH releasers. maybe hunger is it, but i personally always plan my meal to be after my shot, so i dont even wait around to get hungry. any ideas for a GH litmus test?
Looks like you are trying to FORCE me to dig up studies with the dosages you are bandying about. Let me repeat:

THERE *IS* A LIMIT TO HOW MUCH GH THE PITUITARY CAN MAKE AND RELEASE AT ANY ONE TIME.

The studies I have seen - I'm digging now to find one but I am running out of time this morning - indicate a dose-dependant response up to ~300mcg at which point the response rate slows down markedly. Using 500mcg ensures more desensitization than GH release. I strongly advise not to use more than 300mcg at any pinning.

One shot of GHRP-6 is one GH spike, just like shooting the real thing. So obviously more shots is better. One in the morning, one in the early afternoon and one in the early evening.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like you are trying to FORCE me to dig up studies with the dosages you are bandying about. Let me repeat:

THERE *IS* A LIMIT TO HOW MUCH GH THE PITUITARY CAN MAKE AND RELEASE AT ANY ONE TIME.

The studies I have seen - I'm digging now to find one but I am running out of time this morning - indicate a dose-dependant response up to ~300mcg at which point the response rate slows down markedly. Using 500mcg ensures more desensitization than GH release. I strongly advise not to use more than 300mcg at any pinning.

One shot of GHRP-6 is one GH spike, just like shooting the real thing. So obviously more shots is better. One in the morning, one in the early afternoon and one in the early evening.
Grunt76 - i am going to assume you're just having a grumpy morning and let the edginess go...

as a skeptic and as a shadetree lab rat, i always look for the hardest evidence i can find. i'm not sure why you are so offended by having to produce the study that concludes what you claim. i dont doubt that it exists, but i dont think that it's untoward of me to ask for it. nobody is saying you have to dig anything out right away, or at all for that matter.

on a sidenote - i take my GHRP-6 with 2g L-arginine. there may or may not be potentiation involved, in which case the dose-dependency and upper limit may or may not be affected.

and this statement: "Using 500mcg ensures more desensitization than GH release." - what is that based on? i'm gonna do some more research...

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
I can only share my experience so far, because I really don't know either, but for what it's worth, here it is.

1. I am not getting the hunger that some people are expereincing with this. I don't know if it makes a difference or if it is just a coincidence, but I also do not experience any hunger with EQ or B-12 shots. Not even a little bit.

2. I can't inject this any other time except before I go to sleep. If I inject it any other time, all I want to do is sleep, but if I have already slept earlier, I can't fall asleep.
So, I am also NOT getting THE huge rush of energy some people describe after injecting it.
It is also apparent that I cannot inject more often than once a day because of the sleep and lethargy issues.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Grunt76 - i am going to assume you're just having a grumpy morning and let the edginess go...

as a skeptic and as a shadetree lab rat, i always look for the hardest evidence i can find. i'm not sure why you are so offended by having to produce the study that concludes what you claim. i dont doubt that it exists, but i dont think that it's untoward of me to ask for it. nobody is saying you have to dig anything out right away, or at all for that matter.

on a sidenote - i take my GHRP-6 with 2g L-arginine. there may or may not be potentiation involved, in which case the dose-dependency and upper limit may or may not be affected.

and this statement: "Using 500mcg ensures more desensitization than GH release." - what is that based on? i'm gonna do some more research...
Sorry I didn't mean to come across as grumpy. I have made a habit of not saving any studies I read, since I do keep the tidbit of knowledge gained perfectly well even years after reading it.

So it isn't desensitization but an overexpression of the somatostatin receptor. Same difference though until we find a somatostatin antagonist.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So it isn't desensitization but an overexpression of the somatostatin receptor. Same difference though until we find a somatostatin antagonist.
that's what cysteamine is. i suspect other drugs also do it, but i havent researched it.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Secretagogues exert an nearly overall effect on the pituitary, with a higher selectivity on gh for the gh-releasing peptides.

GHRP-6 releases less ACTH than Hexarelin, also Hexa disturbs sleep mostly due to the high cortisol levels during the first half of the night, while GHRP-6 increases phase 2 slow wave sleep, while leaving other sleeping-parameters alone.

A little cortisol is lipolytic, too, so in combination with gh there should be a higher lipolysis and amount of free fatty acids in your blood, only, if cortisol is too much esp. the testosterone/cortisol ratio too high, the fat tends to resettle at the torso/womb (cushingoid) and cort. is anabolic to the influenced and trained muscle.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Secretagogues exert an nearly overall effect on the pituitary, with a higher selectivity on gh for the gh-releasing peptides.

GHRP-6 releases less ACTH than Hexarelin, also Hexa disturbs sleep mostly due to the high cortisol levels during the first half of the night, while GHRP-6 increases phase 2 slow wave sleep, while leaving other sleeping-parameters alone.

A little cortisol is lipolytic, too, so in combination with gh there should be a higher lipolysis and amount of free fatty acids in your blood, only, if cortisol is too much esp. the testosterone/cortisol ratio too high, the fat tends to resettle at the torso/womb (cushingoid) and cort. is anabolic to the influenced and trained muscle.
Yes.

AAAAAaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgh!!!

Uh, well, we also have to tie in the direct effects of these GHRP's on other organs such as the stomach and the digestive nervous system. It never ends.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, to mention the appetite-increase of gh-relin which is produced in the stomach walls to some extend.

And it seems to have cradio-protective effects as well, so this eases me when using steroids wth some esters that might be harsh on my heart´s metabolism.

took my first shot of ghrp-6 yesterday, 200mcg i.m. definately felt soemthing and slept all right, was maybe a littel bit more tired but then again more refreshed, also.

No appetite increase whatsoever, more like the opposite, Runnign dbol, miotolan and exemestane eod 15/10/7.5 and some test cyp 200mg e5d.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Grunt. I'm digging out the CC and heading to IBE's site right now.

Is the protocol still around 200 mics 3x's pd?? I believe that's what I read here.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Grunt...do you have advice as to the best way to include the GHRP6 with IGF-1 and GH use?

I do 40 mcgs of IGF 3d/wk and 10 mgs of GH on the same days. Both are immediately pwo.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
I´ve lost some on my waist, I sleep better and my resting-pulse
has gone down 4-8bpm to 40-44bpm, where it hasn´t been this low for more than a yaer.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i too am still liking it, though i've dropped to morning-only injections. still @ 400mcg, as 200mcg didnt elicit nearly as strong an effect.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I´ve lost some on my waist, I sleep better and my resting-pulse
has gone down 4-8bpm to 40-44bpm, where it hasn´t been this low for more than a yaer.
Sheesh...40bpm, that's a freaking low HR!

And thanks for the responses so far. I ordered some up along with some more IGF-1.

The appetite stim that's been mentioned...about how long does the hungar last?

I'm trying to get another 20 lbs on my body, and not overly concerned about some of it being fat. I compete in strongman comps and am currently very lean (5-6%) and I'm not trying to be. I can get under 4% without batting an eye. Right now I eat about 5500 cals per day. Trying to force feed more cals is just getting too difficult. So I'm looking for the appetite stim properties the most, but also don't want it to screw up the IGF-1 and GH (and sust), if that's possible.

Thanks again guys!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Grunt...do you have advice as to the best way to include the GHRP6 with IGF-1 and GH use?

I do 40 mcgs of IGF 3d/wk and 10 mgs of GH on the same days. Both are immediately pwo.
Use the GHRP6 as far as possible from the GH as you can. Maybe 300mcg twice a day would be better for you than 200mcg 3x day.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Use the GHRP6 as far as possible from the GH as you can. Maybe 300mcg twice a day would be better for you than 200mcg 3x day.
So it's still ok to do on days I use the GH? That should workout fine. I do the GH pwo which is usually around 12:00 noon. I wake up around 6:00, so one then, then another at night, maybe 6:00ish for that one as well?

Then maybe the 200 mics 3x's/d on not workout/GH shot days? Or stick to the same 300mics 2x's/d even on non wo days?

Sorry Grunt, I feel like I'm making this more complicated than it is. I just want to make sure I'm getting the most out of everything.

If there's two ways to do something, one right and one wrong, if I don't ask, then Murphy's laws dictate I will pick the wrong one every time!!!

cord195148

cord195148

Awards
Grunt,
the 4/3 protocol sounds like an effective and frugal way to structure the GH/GHRP combo. Before I jump, I'd like to ask if there is a thread to more detail on the problems you alluded to with CJC-1295.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
A combination of GHRP-6 with GHRH or even Hexarelin might be fun for some purpose ----> true synergism!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pardon my ignorance, but would ghrp-6 survive intranasal delivery? I know there's data on the effectiveness of hexarelin taken intranasally. I'm really interesting in this, but the dangers and economics of pinning have me shying away, so I'm wondering the effectiveness of alternative routes.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Pardon my ignorance, but would ghrp-6 survive intranasal delivery? I know there's data on the effectiveness of hexarelin taken intranasally. I'm really interesting in this, but the dangers and economics of pinning have me shying away, so I'm wondering the effectiveness of alternative routes.
GHRP-6 is generally delivered subQ with an insulin needle. The dangers and economics are almost non existant. Insulin needles are dirt cheap.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GHRP-6 is generally delivered subQ with an insulin needle. The dangers and economics are almost non existant. Insulin needles are dirt cheap.
I know how IM injections work (and try to stay the hell away), and although I've heard people talking about subQ, I don't really know what the difference is.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
I know how IM injections work (and try to stay the hell away), and although I've heard people talking about subQ, I don't really know what the difference is.
The same as injecting insulin. You pinch about an inch of skin around your stomach and inject between the skin and muscle. An insulin needle is 1/2 an inch long.

IM injections are nowhere near as bad as you imply. It's like diving head first into the deep end of a swimming pool. Once you done it, you wonder what all the fuss was about. A bee sting is worse.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
IM injections are nowhere near as bad as you imply. It's like diving head first into the deep end of a swimming pool. Once you done it, you wonder what all the fuss was about. A bee sting is worse.
Haha...that's exactly it!