IGF dosing for tendon repair

CanadianGear

Awards
Hello everyone!

I was hoping someone could shed some light on dosing LR3IGF-1 for tendon repair and the possibility of using test at HRT doses.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as I'm hoping to get started on this next week (Feb 12).

Thanks

Also, I tried posting this at another site and got literally no response (as of this posting). Here was my original post in case you want more detail:
NEED HELP - IGF for tendon healing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be using LR3IGF-1 for the next little while in hopes to heal my shoulder tendon injury. My doctor says that it's just inflamation at this point and to avoid most upper body exercises. I am to avoid all exercises that involve shoulder rotation so as not to aggravate the injury. I have been injured for about 2 months now.

To speed up recovery I will be sticking to the following bodyparts:
- legs/calves
- biceps/triceps/abs
- back
- shoulder: internal/external rotator cuff "stretches" only (I will do these every other day)
**Also, I feel the injured ligament in my left shoulder stretch when I carry heavy dumbells at my side, so I'm thinking to avoid shrugs as well.

For my IGF protocol, I was thinking of using a variation of Grunt's protocol. I will be pinning bilaterally into my shoulders immediately PWO @ 10mcg a side only.

I was also contemplating taking HRT doses of test (Omnadren - since that's all I have in stock right now) @ 250mg/week.

The IGF will last me quite some time at that dose, but the Omnadren will be good for only 10 weeks. I will also be supplementing with creatine/bcaa/taurine and at least 1000mg of Vitamin C and 800 IU's of Vitamin E on top of my regular nutrition. My doctor prescribed me anti-inflammatory meds but I'll try to live without them as the pain is not that great anyway. I am also following the standard RICE treatment as well.

What do you think?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone!

I was hoping someone could shed some light on dosing LR3IGF-1 for tendon repair and the possibility of using test at HRT doses.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as I'm hoping to get started on this next week (Feb 12).

Thanks

Also, I tried posting this at another site and got literally no response (as of this posting). Here was my original post in case you want more detail:
We have real nice thread on this subject already.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-nutrition/59211-oratropin-tendonosis.html

Personally I use half-dose (40 mcg) of Oratrophin every 72 hrs and run for up to 60 days. I run PGH-T for the first 48 hours, then skip a day (skip every 5th week). I think there are better HGH boosters, but it is cheap and works. I firmly believe in running HGH or booster with IGF-1R3 for repairing injuries there are some big synergies and running IGF-1R3 will push natural HGH down. Running Cissus for injury repair is a no brainer, do it. Raised estrogen is also synergic with IGF-1R3, but make sure to avoid gyno.

CanadianGear

Awards
We have real nice thread on this subject already.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-nutrition/59211-oratropin-tendonosis.html

Personally I use half-dose (40 mcg) of Oratrophin every 72 hrs and run for up to 60 days. I run PGH-T for the first 48 hours, then skip a day (skip every 5th week). I think there are better HGH boosters, but it is cheap and works. I firmly believe in running HGH or booster with IGF-1R3 for repairing injuries there are some big synergies and running IGF-1R3 will push natural HGH down. Running Cissus for injury repair is a no brainer, do it. Raised estrogen is also synergic with IGF-1R3, but make sure to avoid gyno.
Hey! I knew you'd come through Werewolf! That's a great link... thanks.

The only thing that I haven't heard is what the dosages should be for the injectible version of IGF as opposed to the oral dosage. The closest I came to finding anything on that was a reference to Anthony Roberts taking LR3IGF-1 at 10mcg 3 times a day and he is now "recovered"... that's it. That's all I know!

Anyway, I think I'll try it my way and see how it goes and add a few items suggested in that link you posted.

Thanks for your advice! You're definitely one of the few knowledgable guys on this topic!!

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Hey! I knew you'd come through Werewolf! That's a great link... thanks.

The only thing that I haven't heard is what the dosages should be for the injectible version of IGF as opposed to the oral dosage. The closest I came to finding anything on that was a reference to Anthony Roberts taking LR3IGF-1 at 10mcg 3 times a day and he is now "recovered"... that's it. That's all I know!

Anyway, I think I'll try it my way and see how it goes and add a few items suggested in that link you posted.

Thanks for your advice! You're definitely one of the few knowledgable guys on this topic!!
Sorry, but I don't know doses for injectable and it is not the best way to go. Oratrophin appears to work much better for this. The 3 times a day makes sense because of 6 hour half-life, but shooting IM at low dose slows the travel to the blood stream and most will end up in muscle.