Any chance MGF could suppress Thyroid levels?

P

Pace2

Awards
I just got diagnosed as hypothyroid with very high levels of TSH. I've had the thyroid antibody, so it was only a matter of time before it would destroy the thyroid, but it seems to have hit very fast and the only thing I have been taking is MGF at 200 mcg 2x week. Could this in anyway be causing the suppress thyroid?

Thanks!!!!

H

HighRPM's

Awards
I just got diagnosed as hypothyroid with very high levels of TSH. I've had the thyroid antibody, so it was only a matter of time before it would destroy the thyroid, but it seems to have hit very fast and the only thing I have been taking is MGF at 200 mcg 2x week. Could this in anyway be causing the suppress thyroid?

Thanks!!!!

How long have you been taking it?

What do you mean that you had the thyroid antibody?

How long have you been off?

If it reverses I think you will know that it caused it. Keep us informed.

C

concretetofists

Awards

Thanks!!!!
i had some bloodwork done while on pegmgf and igf and i came back hyperthyroid. just throwin that out there..

H

HighRPM's

Awards
i had some bloodwork done while on pegmgf and igf and i came back hyperthyroid. just throwin that out there..
Hyperthyroid would make some sense. I wonder if a little hyperthroid is a good thing, means your metabolism is in high gear.

1.) Did it return to normal?

2.) How long were you on it and how much?

3.) Did you notice the hyerthyroidism negative effects or just showed up in the blood work?

I have been on pegmgf 200x2mcg a week and LR3IGF-1 50mcg 3x's a week for a month and I do not notice any hyperthroid signs, other than getting leaner while eating a crap load.

C

concretetofists

Awards
Hyperthyroid would make some sense. I wonder if a little hyperthroid is a good thing, means your metabolism is in high gear.

1.) Did it return to normal?

2.) How long were you on it and how much?

3.) Did you notice the hyerthyroidism negative effects or just showed up in the blood work?

I have been on pegmgf 200x2mcg a week and LR3IGF-1 50mcg 3x's a week for a month and I do not notice any hyperthroid signs, other than getting leaner while eating a crap load.
1. i havent had time to get bloodwork since (that was around christmas)

2. i ran pmgf for 3 weeks @ 200mcg on off days (roughly 2/week) and igf for 4 weeks @ 40mcg pwo (4-5/week). i was also taking Designer Supplements Melting Point and Syntrax Guggulbolic Extreme. it really could have been the guugul supplement messing with my thyroid.

3. i didnt really notice the hyperthyroid. i had been loosing weight like crazy, but i was dieting also, and i attributed some fat loss to the igf. if i would have been eating a normal diet i might have raised an eyebrow. i kind of felt my heart racing at times, but i tought i was just getting too much caffiene.

i guess this post doesnt help much since i havent gotten bloodwork done since. but weightloss has tapered off and i dont feel the rapid heart rate anymore, so i would guess im doing ok at the moment.