CJC-1295 info - couple things to consider

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Human Growth Hormone-Releasing Factor (hGRF)1-29-Albumin Bioconjugates Activate the GRF Receptor on the Anterior Pituitary in Rats: Identification of CJC-1295 as a Long-Lasting GRF Analog -- Jetté et al. 146 (7): 3052 Figure 3 -- Endocrinology

check out figures 3 and 4.

looks like although the CJC-1295 is detectable for a long time (as seen in figure 4), it isnt actually causing GH release that whole time...basically after 2 hours it isnt doing much of anything. granted, this is only a preliminary study.

and the study that IBE quotes on the website:

Entrez PubMed

says that the best doses were 30 and 60 mcg/kg....yes, folks, that's over 3mg for a 250lb person.

unless they can find a study that shows MUCH lower doses producing these effects, i cant imagine any usefulness.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.

I've been wondering about this new stuff since I got the newsletter a few days a go.

Don't get me wrong, IBE is one of the best companies but every new peptide that comes out just sounds too good to be true.

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
...and also they never said that lower dosing would not have any effect.
they said that the results were dose-dependent. that's pretty close. using 10x less than they used would probably get you about 10x less AUC, which i personally wouldnt pay $10/day for.

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.

I've been wondering about this new stuff since I got the newsletter a few days a go.

Don't get me wrong, IBE is one of the best companies but every new peptide that comes out just sounds too good to be true.
I couldn't agree more. I am a believer in IGF-1 but I am still skeptical of MGF and even more-so of this new CJC...

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
well people are running it and getting some results. so far best results are at 1ml twice weekly i believe. dosage lower than that has produced in some rats 3-4% bodyfat reduction, strength increase and nice pumps...

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
there is no need to be skeptical about these new peptides bro we did not make them up they are all in clinical trails. we also are not saying they will work. we are just going by what the pharm company's are saying thats all nothing more.
Please don't get me wrong. I love IBE...they truly have great customer service and run great sales. They also have allowed me to purchase research chemicals that i would not be able to find nor afford if it weren't for IBE. I have not used any peptides yet but I am looking forward to IGF-1 in my PCT..still debating on adding MGF..

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
getting ready to run my first igf in a couple of days.. I trust grunt.. and the vast majority of people who have used mgf says it works.. at least that is what i have read...

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
yea MGF sounds like its the real deal but I think plain old IGF-1 gives you better bang for the buck. I run it with GRunt's protocol and it allows me to run 3 seperate 4-week cycles with just one mg of LR3 IGF-1.

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yea MGF sounds like its the real deal but I think plain old IGF-1 gives you better bang for the buck. I run it with GRunt's protocol and it allows me to run 3 seperate 4-week cycles with just one mg of LR3 IGF-1.
wow thats pretty good...

i'm guessing you're doing 20/20 pwo E3D?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
wow thats pretty good...

i'm guessing you're doing 20/20 pwo E3D?
I do 40mcg split 20 in each side postworkout twice per week.

People talk about IGF-1's half-life being short but I dont think thats the case. After my last cycle, I felt strong effects for 3-4 days after my last shot. Then, it slowly dropped off.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
hmm i am going to try 3 times a week which should make it last 2 months.. what effects are you getting out of 2 times a week.. compared too 3 times a week or e3d?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Props to IBE,and all they're doing to advance bodybuilding,and general health.I'm doing the CJC,with hexeralin,and ghrp-6,all low very low doses,and noticed vast improvement in many areas of my body overall.

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Props to IBE,and all they're doing to advance bodybuilding,and general health.I'm doing the CJC,with hexeralin,and ghrp-6,all low very low doses,and noticed vast improvement in many areas of my body overall.
cool, but how do know what's working? do you have a log anywhere? any quantitative results?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RESISTANCE DEVELOPS TO ALL GROWTH HORMONE SECRETAGOGUES

Resistance gradually develops to all growth hormone secretogogues taken by mouth or injection, even to pure hypothalamic recombinant growth hormone releasing hormone (rGHRH) and releasing peptides (GHRP). Resistance occurs gradually after the first few months of use. Even the most effective secretagogues have limited long term benefit.

Secretagogues that stimulate HGH release also stimulate ACTH and increase cortisone levels produced by the adrenal glands, which normally increase to undesirable levels with aging anyway. Secretogogues increase abnormal high levels of cortisone, and cortisone blocks benefit from HGH.

I found this article.......seems very interesting

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established

Resistance gradually develops to all growth hormone secretogogues taken by mouth or injection, even to pure hypothalamic recombinant growth hormone releasing hormone (rGHRH) and releasing peptides (GHRP). Resistance occurs gradually after the first few months of use. Even the most effective secretagogues have limited long term benefit.

Secretagogues that stimulate HGH release also stimulate ACTH and increase cortisone levels produced by the adrenal glands, which normally increase to undesirable levels with aging anyway. Secretogogues increase abnormal high levels of cortisone, and cortisone blocks benefit from HGH.

I wonder if the resistance is permanent or if it is something that can be fixed with a break from the secretalogues.

blind12

blind12

Awards
Human Growth Hormone-Releasing Factor (hGRF)1-29-Albumin Bioconjugates Activate the GRF Receptor on the Anterior Pituitary in Rats: Identification of CJC-1295 as a Long-Lasting GRF Analog -- Jetté et al. 146 (7): 3052 Figure 3 -- Endocrinology[/url]

check out figures 3 and 4.

looks like although the CJC-1295 is detectable for a long time (as seen in figure 4), it isnt actually causing GH release that whole time...basically after 2 hours it isnt doing much of anything. granted, this is only a preliminary study.

and the study that IBE quotes on the website:
Entrez PubMed

says that the best doses were 30 and 60 mcg/kg....yes, folks, that's over 3mg for a 250lb person.

unless they can find a study that shows MUCH lower doses producing these effects, i cant imagine any usefulness.
The first study you quote is on rats. Rats will obviously have very different rates and mechanisms of metabolism.

The second study you quote is on humans and shows an effect lasting for days. Even if it lasts less on lower doses, it will not be over in 2 hours.

R

RichTan

Awards
cortisol levels

I wonder if the resistance is permanent or if it is something that can be fixed with a break from the secretalogues.
Following information is from teenbodybuilding...I hope it helps
Abnormal Cortisol Levels

Certain drugs, including the diuretic spironolactone and estrogen hormone therapy, can lead to increased cortisol levels. Low cortisol levels can be caused from drug therapy with androgens or the anti-seizure medication phenytoin. Women in their last term of their pregnancy and highly trained athletes can have higher-than-average cortisol levels.

R

RichTan

Awards

Does this include topicals like pght?

blind12

blind12

Awards
Does this include topicals like pght?
The article does not quote any sudies, it is hard to say if what it says is true. Most of it makes perfect sense but the "tolerance in a few months" thing should really be backed up by sth. It certainly doesn't develop in 3 months, quite on the contrary actually:
http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/89/12/6325/F1

I think tolerance should most easily build up from frequently injected/taken low half-life high-peaking secretagogues ? CJC-1295 has a long half-life and stable levels. pGHT, if it works, is also slow-acting.