CJC-1295 info - couple things to consider

  1. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    CJC-1295 info - couple things to consider


    Human Growth Hormone-Releasing Factor (hGRF)1-29-Albumin Bioconjugates Activate the GRF Receptor on the Anterior Pituitary in Rats: Identification of CJC-1295 as a Long-Lasting GRF Analog -- Jetté et al. 146 (7): 3052 Figure 3 -- Endocrinology

    check out figures 3 and 4.

    looks like although the CJC-1295 is detectable for a long time (as seen in figure 4), it isnt actually causing GH release that whole time...basically after 2 hours it isnt doing much of anything. granted, this is only a preliminary study.

    and the study that IBE quotes on the website:

    Entrez PubMed

    says that the best doses were 30 and 60 mcg/kg....yes, folks, that's over 3mg for a 250lb person.

    unless they can find a study that shows MUCH lower doses producing these effects, i cant imagine any usefulness.

  2. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    548
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    87.2%

    Interesting.

    I've been wondering about this new stuff since I got the newsletter a few days a go.

    Don't get me wrong, IBE is one of the best companies but every new peptide that comes out just sounds too good to be true.
  3. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by IBE
    ...and also they never said that lower dosing would not have any effect.
    they said that the results were dose-dependent. that's pretty close. using 10x less than they used would probably get you about 10x less AUC, which i personally wouldnt pay $10/day for.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    662
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    58.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    Interesting.

    I've been wondering about this new stuff since I got the newsletter a few days a go.

    Don't get me wrong, IBE is one of the best companies but every new peptide that comes out just sounds too good to be true.
    I couldn't agree more. I am a believer in IGF-1 but I am still skeptical of MGF and even more-so of this new CJC...
  5. Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2677
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    says that the best doses were 30 and 60 mcg/kg....yes, folks, that's over 3mg for a 250lb person.
    Edit: I messed up the math. Sorry.
  6. Advanced Member
    jonesboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    616
    Rep Power
    424
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

    well people are running it and getting some results. so far best results are at 1ml twice weekly i believe. dosage lower than that has produced in some rats 3-4% bodyfat reduction, strength increase and nice pumps...
  7. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    662
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    58.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by IBE
    there is no need to be skeptical about these new peptides bro we did not make them up they are all in clinical trails. we also are not saying they will work. we are just going by what the pharm company's are saying thats all nothing more.
    Please don't get me wrong. I love IBE...they truly have great customer service and run great sales. They also have allowed me to purchase research chemicals that i would not be able to find nor afford if it weren't for IBE. I have not used any peptides yet but I am looking forward to IGF-1 in my PCT..still debating on adding MGF..
  8. Advanced Member
    jonesboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    616
    Rep Power
    424
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

    getting ready to run my first igf in a couple of days.. I trust grunt.. and the vast majority of people who have used mgf says it works.. at least that is what i have read...
  9. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    548
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    87.2%

    yea MGF sounds like its the real deal but I think plain old IGF-1 gives you better bang for the buck. I run it with GRunt's protocol and it allows me to run 3 seperate 4-week cycles with just one mg of LR3 IGF-1.
  10. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    662
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    58.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    yea MGF sounds like its the real deal but I think plain old IGF-1 gives you better bang for the buck. I run it with GRunt's protocol and it allows me to run 3 seperate 4-week cycles with just one mg of LR3 IGF-1.
    wow thats pretty good...

    i'm guessing you're doing 20/20 pwo E3D?
  11. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    548
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    87.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185
    wow thats pretty good...

    i'm guessing you're doing 20/20 pwo E3D?
    I do 40mcg split 20 in each side postworkout twice per week.

    People talk about IGF-1's half-life being short but I dont think thats the case. After my last cycle, I felt strong effects for 3-4 days after my last shot. Then, it slowly dropped off.
  12. Advanced Member
    jonesboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    616
    Rep Power
    424
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

    hmm i am going to try 3 times a week which should make it last 2 months.. what effects are you getting out of 2 times a week.. compared too 3 times a week or e3d?
  13. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Props to IBE,and all they're doing to advance bodybuilding,and general health.I'm doing the CJC,with hexeralin,and ghrp-6,all low very low doses,and noticed vast improvement in many areas of my body overall.
  14. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Props to IBE,and all they're doing to advance bodybuilding,and general health.I'm doing the CJC,with hexeralin,and ghrp-6,all low very low doses,and noticed vast improvement in many areas of my body overall.
    cool, but how do know what's working? do you have a log anywhere? any quantitative results?
  15. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    RESISTANCE DEVELOPS TO ALL GROWTH HORMONE SECRETAGOGUES

    Resistance gradually develops to all growth hormone secretogogues taken by mouth or injection, even to pure hypothalamic recombinant growth hormone releasing hormone (rGHRH) and releasing peptides (GHRP). Resistance occurs gradually after the first few months of use. Even the most effective secretagogues have limited long term benefit.

    Secretagogues that stimulate HGH release also stimulate ACTH and increase cortisone levels produced by the adrenal glands, which normally increase to undesirable levels with aging anyway. Secretogogues increase abnormal high levels of cortisone, and cortisone blocks benefit from HGH.

    I found this article.......seems very interesting
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  16. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    548
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    87.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    RESISTANCE DEVELOPS TO ALL GROWTH HORMONE SECRETAGOGUES

    Resistance gradually develops to all growth hormone secretogogues taken by mouth or injection, even to pure hypothalamic recombinant growth hormone releasing hormone (rGHRH) and releasing peptides (GHRP). Resistance occurs gradually after the first few months of use. Even the most effective secretagogues have limited long term benefit.

    Secretagogues that stimulate HGH release also stimulate ACTH and increase cortisone levels produced by the adrenal glands, which normally increase to undesirable levels with aging anyway. Secretogogues increase abnormal high levels of cortisone, and cortisone blocks benefit from HGH.

    I found this article.......seems very interesting
    I wonder if the resistance is permanent or if it is something that can be fixed with a break from the secretalogues.
  17. New Member
    blind12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    195
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    53.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by same_old View Post
    Human Growth Hormone-Releasing Factor (hGRF)1-29-Albumin Bioconjugates Activate the GRF Receptor on the Anterior Pituitary in Rats: Identification of CJC-1295 as a Long-Lasting GRF Analog -- Jetté et al. 146 (7): 3052 Figure 3 -- Endocrinology[/url]

    check out figures 3 and 4.

    looks like although the CJC-1295 is detectable for a long time (as seen in figure 4), it isnt actually causing GH release that whole time...basically after 2 hours it isnt doing much of anything. granted, this is only a preliminary study.

    and the study that IBE quotes on the website:
    Entrez PubMed

    says that the best doses were 30 and 60 mcg/kg....yes, folks, that's over 3mg for a 250lb person.

    unless they can find a study that shows MUCH lower doses producing these effects, i cant imagine any usefulness.
    The first study you quote is on rats. Rats will obviously have very different rates and mechanisms of metabolism.

    The second study you quote is on humans and shows an effect lasting for days. Even if it lasts less on lower doses, it will not be over in 2 hours.
  18. New Member
    RichTan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    37.4%

    cortisol levels


    Quote Originally Posted by MattHines View Post
    I wonder if the resistance is permanent or if it is something that can be fixed with a break from the secretalogues.
    Following information is from teenbodybuilding...I hope it helps
    Abnormal Cortisol Levels

    Certain drugs, including the diuretic spironolactone and estrogen hormone therapy, can lead to increased cortisol levels. Low cortisol levels can be caused from drug therapy with androgens or the anti-seizure medication phenytoin. Women in their last term of their pregnancy and highly trained athletes can have higher-than-average cortisol levels.
  19. New Member
    RichTan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    37.4%

    RESISTANCE DEVELOPS TO ALL GROWTH HORMONE SECRETAGOGUES

    Resistance gradually develops to all growth hormone secretogogues taken by mouth or injection, even to pure hypothalamic recombinant growth hormone releasing hormone (rGHRH) and releasing peptides (GHRP). Resistance occurs gradually after the first few months of use. Even the most effective secretagogues have limited long term benefit.

    Secretagogues that stimulate HGH release also stimulate ACTH and increase cortisone levels produced by the adrenal glands, which normally increase to undesirable levels with aging anyway. Secretogogues increase abnormal high levels of cortisone, and cortisone blocks benefit from HGH.

    I found this article.......seems very interesting
    Does this include topicals like pght?
  20. New Member
    blind12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    195
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    53.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by RichTan View Post
    Does this include topicals like pght?
    The article does not quote any sudies, it is hard to say if what it says is true. Most of it makes perfect sense but the "tolerance in a few months" thing should really be backed up by sth. It certainly doesn't develop in 3 months, quite on the contrary actually:
    http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con.../89/12/6325/F1

    I think tolerance should most easily build up from frequently injected/taken low half-life high-peaking secretagogues ? CJC-1295 has a long half-life and stable levels. pGHT, if it works, is also slow-acting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reaction to CJC-1295
    By longrob in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 11:21 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 08:16 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 08:40 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 12:50 AM
  5. need cycle info on cjc-1295 asap...
    By halhan88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 02:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in