IGF 1 Deer Antler Velvet

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
has any body tried this stuff IGF 1 that is xtracted from Deer Antler Velvet, sourced from New Zealand. i seen it for sale very cheap and was woundering if it was any good

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Pubmed Summary - Entrez PubMed

To examine the effects of elk velvet antler supplementation (EVA) combined with training on resting and exercise-stimulated hormonal response, male (n = 25) and female (n = 21) rowers ingested either EVA (560 mg/d) or placebo (PL) during 10 wk of training. VO(2max), 2000 m rowing time, leg and bench press strength were determined before and after 5 and 10 wk of training. Serum hormone levels were measured prior to and 5 and 60 min after a simulated 2000 m rowing race. VO(2max)and strength increased and 2000 m times decreased similarly (P < 0.05) with training. There was no significant difference between the EVA and PL group for any hormonal response. Testosterone (males only) and growth hormone (both genders) were higher 5 min after the simulated race (P < 0.05) but returned to baseline at 60 min. Cortisol was higher 5 and 60 min compared to rest (both genders) (P < 0.05) and was higher 60 min post-exercise following 5 and 10 wk of training. It appears that 10 wk of EVA supplementation does not significantly improve rowing performance nor alter hormonal responses at rest or after acute exercise than training alone.
That's about the only thing I can find relative to Deer Antler supplementation on PubMed.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
The actual dose of IGF-1 in those extracts is incredibly small. I remember it being in the nanogram range.

Ohioman

Awards
I've been using the Now brand IGF-1 for about 2 months, as directed on the label. I haven't seen major results but I think I am seeing some decrease in bodyfat. The only weird thing I have noticed as far as side effects is that it seems like I am seeing an increase in body hair - mostly on my back/shoulders/glutes. Anyone experienced this?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deer antler velvet works. I have been using it for almost 2 years and the results are amazing. IGF-1 by MaxLifeDirect.Com has 7500 nanograms and is very affordable. I am an avid workout enthusiast and I do not go a day without it.

They have a wonderful customer loyalty program and offer the best discount I have seen for their formulation.

Good luck! :bling:

Valerie
Montana
Valerie, Your stats say you're 5'7" 195lbs. Could you please post some pics?:spam::spam::spam:

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
has any body tried this stuff IGF 1 that is xtracted from Deer Antler Velvet, sourced from New Zealand. i seen it for sale very cheap and was woundering if it was any good
dont bother with that, its not worth it. try regular peptides like Igf1 lr3 and cjc or ghrp6