Funky Question

rageinacage21

Awards
Ok ok I now the name of the thread was a bit off but I couldn't think of anything better. Anyway since IGF can alter one's genetic capabilities in terms of the number of muscle cells available, can we pass this "new" trait on to future generations? :blink:

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Ok ok I now the name of the thread was a bit off but I couldn't think of anything better. Anyway since IGF can alter one's genetic capabilities in terms of the number of muscle cells available, can we pass this "new" trait on to future generations? :blink:
IGF doesn't actually alter your genetics... It just alters your muscles in such a way to make them similar to if you had better genetics. To pass on the gene to kids, IGF would have to alter your DNA, which is pretty much impossible at this point.

rageinacage21

Awards
IGF doesn't actually alter your genetics... It just alters your muscles in such a way to make them similar to if you had better genetics. To pass on the gene to kids, IGF would have to alter your DNA, which is pretty much impossible at this point.
I see, I get it now... It would be a great research experiment though. Not using the peptides but variants of it.