How long can one stay on PEG MGF and LR3 IGF-1?
- 01-15-2007, 12:05 AM
- 01-15-2007, 12:31 AM
Originally Posted by HighRPM's
01-15-2007, 12:42 AM
01-19-2007, 01:50 AM
01-19-2007, 03:11 AM
I just started two weeks ago and will see how it goes. I am planning a year to start unless something adverse happens. I might take a break at 6 months and get blood work. I also want to know if it interfers with the pituitary.Originally Posted by large1
01-19-2007, 01:35 PM
To get results from either pMGF or IGF during more than one month, you have to take the other. Taking both, you should see continued growth perpetually.Originally Posted by large1
01-22-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm liking IGF 40/40 pwo 2x per week (chest and bis)Originally Posted by Grunt76
MGF 100-200 2x per week
when i first read about mgf everything said 100mcg 2x a week but now it seems like everyone is doing 200mcg 2x per week??
01-22-2007, 03:26 PM
It appears to be that way. I am taking 300mcg (150mcg x2). I am a fan of the least amount to get the most results. At 400mcg it is not nearly as cheap as LR3 IGF-1.Originally Posted by Tom 185
I would like to get away with less than 400mcg a week as that will only last 2.5 weeks.
It would be good to hear from others.
01-22-2007, 05:39 PM
I have tried 140mcg E3D and liked it but at 200mcg E3D it was MUCH better, like the dose-response curve is exponential in that area. My next run will be 250mcg E3D with IGF-1... So we'll see.Originally Posted by HighRPM's
Similar Forum Threads
- By p0fell0w in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 09-08-2008, 05:16 PM
- By Valholm in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2008, 01:13 PM
- By comacho in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 04-29-2008, 03:43 PM
- By rocknroll in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 14Last Post: 01-22-2007, 05:24 PM
- By jhferry in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 03-23-2006, 01:35 PM