Strength gains when on IGF

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10%

Strength gains when on IGF

I've been searching and can't see any def answers. Has anone who has used IGF experienced significent stregth gains? I will also be using Jintropin 4iu's per day.

2. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

IGF and strength. nope.
    dont get your hopes up. a clean calorie dense diet will give you strength moreso than IGF.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.64%

I notice strength gains

Micro
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10%

How good where your gains? also where you taking any anabolics at the same time?
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.98%

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythelad
    I've been searching and can't see any def answers. Has anone who has used IGF experienced significent stregth gains? I will also be using Jintropin 4iu's per day.
    I've been looking for the same information forever. I like to measure effectiveness of a compound by either strength gained or inches gained. Weight gain doesn't mean much to me because it is so subjective as to what it is, ie muscle, fat or water.

If I'm going to invest that kind of money in a substance I want to see at least (for example) an inch on my arms that I could not have gotten with steroids alone OR 50 - 100 pounds on my bench press.

Please leave out how much weight you gained.

The most common thing I hear with IGF-1 users is the incredible pumps. That's wonderful. I love the pump almost as much as sex, but does it add inches to your development when the cycle is over?

I also wonder why there is such a huge difference in price. I've seen some people sell it as low as $80 a mg while others want $175. I can't help but wonder if those guys can't do a search on the internet and see that they are pricing themselves out of business.
    The profits are unbelievable. It only costs pennys on the dollar to make synthetic HGH let alone IGF-1 and MGF.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.64%

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythelad
    How good where your gains? also where you taking any anabolics at the same time?
    I was on Sus, TrenE and EQ for about 8 wks and around that time gains are really hard to come by. I started my IGF @ 40mcg's 3x awk bilaterly in Chest, Bi's and Tri's. After 4wks I gained 6lbs and had to put 2 extra holes in my belt that I wear to work because of how much fat I was losing. Pumps were awesome, skin was tighter, abs were showing more and I dont do abs or any cardio either and I pretty much ate what I wanted, but I usually don't eat that bad anyway. I did notice strength gains also, around 20lbs on major lifts. But the most noticable changes was the way my body looked. After 4wks my car had to go into the shop and I didnt work out for the next 2wks and stopped the TrenE, IGF and EQ and just did 1 shot of Sus awk and dropped the 6lbs that I gained. For the last 1 1/2months I hardly hit the gym at all, maybe 2x awk and I'm still up 7lbs from when I usually do only test to help maintain. When doing 300mg's of test awk, I can hold my body weight at around 220/222 but now I'm holding on to 227 lbs this time and only taking 1 sus awk. So what it looks like to me is that taking the IGF has made me gain and keep 5/6 more lbs of keepable muscle.

Micro
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.9%

IGF-1 will not give you immediate strength gains like test would, it creates hyperplasia as opposed to hypertrophy. Hypertrophy is making your existing muscle cells bigger. Hyperplasia is the formation of new muscle cells and essentially changes your genetic capabilties. You can the take a cycle of test and mature these new muscle cells and find a whole new world of growth that you won't find from steroids alone. Hope this helps. Read the stickies in the growth factor forum.
  8. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by R_Alan1
    IGF-1 will not give you immediate strength gains like test would, it creates hyperplasia as opposed to hypertrophy. Hypertrophy is making your existing muscle cells bigger. Hyperplasia is the formation of new muscle cells and essentially changes your genetic capabilties. You can the take a cycle of test and mature these new muscle cells and find a whole new world of growth that you won't find from steroids alone. Hope this helps. Read the stickies in the growth factor forum.
    right on ^

Similar Forum Threads

1. Strength gains on Test-E... Dangerous?
    By Luck 6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 01:58 AM
  2. 4th week on Epi, no strength gains at all... ?
    By mdgrwl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 01:53 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 03:13 PM
  4. Limit fat gain when ON CYCLE?
    By Eagleman003 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 11:25 AM
  5. Gains on IGF Alone?
    By sarcoplasm in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7