HGH cream and penis size

Skeptic

Awards
This may be a stupid question but is it possible to make an HGH transdermal and apply it to your penis in order for it to become larger?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This may be a stupid question but is it possible to make an HGH transdermal and apply it to your penis in order for it to become larger?
Now...if you had Lean One rub something on your penis, it would probably grow...that's what Jayhawk told me.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are look at nude photographs of Jolene Blalock or Jessica Alba when applying HGH cream to your penis, it will grow almost instantly.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Just tie a dumbell to it and try to do reps.

It will GROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
arnold actually said that works well ^^

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Now...if you had Lean One rub something on your penis, it would probably grow...that's what Jayhawk told me.
That dam Jayhawk...:frustrate

Will he ever learn to keep a secret!?:rant:

the Cardinal

Awards
Hey, try HGH injectable instead. My wanger went from 3" to 14.5" after 16 weeks of injections!!! You can check it out at www.sho' nuff.cum!!!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
This idea was laughed out of the internet on another board, HGH shouldn't be what you're looking for...I won't say what I think would be effective as the idea of pinning the **** is not a pleasant one.

I vote **** pushups, good solid bodyweight exercise to build strength (and ultimately size!) in the ****.

the Cardinal

Awards
Seriously - and I can't remember where I saw this or what was the purpose of the injections - but I remember reading an abstract last year that stated that one of the side effects of injecting hyaluronic acid into the penis was an enlarged head. Whether or not topical HA would have a similar effect is anybody's guess.

Last edited:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Seriously - and I can't remember where I saw this or what was the purpose of the injections - but I remember reading an abstract last year that stated that one of the side effects of injecting hyaluronic acid into the penis was an enlarged head. Whether or not topical HA would have a similar effect is anybody's guess.
I'm definitely not gonna be the one to find out. I'm not rubbing ANYTHING containing the word acid in it's active ingredient on my man meat...:fool2:

rageinacage21

Awards
I'm definitely not gonna be the one to find out. I'm not rubbing ANYTHING containing the word acid in it's active ingredient on my man meat...:fool2:
Haha same goes for me. That guy should give Aplodan a go I hear it does wonders for activating "dormant" fibers.

the Cardinal

Awards
I finally remembered that the injections were for PE, and I actually found the abstract on PubMed. Notice the last sentence about the increase in girth of the glans.
Entrez PubMed

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Needle?....

Acid?....

On MY Penis Head?....:aargh:

Where do I sign up?!

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
17HD intraurethral + "the Strap" Stak will do wonders.