if IGF doesn't need to be refrigerated....
- 01-05-2007, 06:30 PM
- 01-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by neverstop
AA will stabilize it for about a year at room temp. So dont worry about it, dont leave it in the oven.
- 01-05-2007, 10:54 PM
01-05-2007, 11:18 PM
Its like putting on a condom to slam your virgin girlfriend. Your cack SHOULDN'T turn black and fall off.... But you never know.Originally Posted by neverstop
The Historic PES Legend
01-05-2007, 11:22 PM
01-12-2007, 10:33 PM
01-13-2007, 12:30 AM
01-13-2007, 12:48 PM
You know I searched for info on this topic in regards tp PEGmgf but surprisingly came up with none!Originally Posted by Grunt76
I had assumed that it should be treated like IGF-1lr3 but when I looked to verify that.....nothing!
whats the deal? Do we even know yet?
01-13-2007, 01:14 PM
There is no official research on that, as it is not a widely used product. But educated guesses point in the same direction you do... Generally the same as IGF-1 but no acid environment.Originally Posted by Goat
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2012, 02:41 AM
- By SolidusSnake in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2011, 11:36 AM
- By ArnieIAmNot in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2006, 08:05 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-06-2005, 04:40 PM
- By Jerry1979 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2004, 12:57 PM