if IGF doesn't need to be refrigerated....
- 01-05-2007, 04:30 PM
- 01-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by neverstop
AA will stabilize it for about a year at room temp. So dont worry about it, dont leave it in the oven.
- 01-05-2007, 08:54 PM
I had 1 sitting at room temp 4 like 5 months......believe me it did not loose any potency
01-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Its like putting on a condom to slam your virgin girlfriend. Your cack SHOULDN'T turn black and fall off.... But you never know.Originally Posted by neverstop
The Historic PES Legend
01-05-2007, 09:22 PM
hahahahah....funnt as$ $hiT>>>Originally Posted by DAdams91982
01-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Very interesting analogy.Originally Posted by DAdams91982
01-12-2007, 10:30 PM
It is less sensitive to shocks and vibration when cold...Originally Posted by neverstop
01-13-2007, 10:48 AM
You know I searched for info on this topic in regards tp PEGmgf but surprisingly came up with none!Originally Posted by Grunt76
I had assumed that it should be treated like IGF-1lr3 but when I looked to verify that.....nothing!
whats the deal? Do we even know yet?
01-13-2007, 11:14 AM
There is no official research on that, as it is not a widely used product. But educated guesses point in the same direction you do... Generally the same as IGF-1 but no acid environment.Originally Posted by Goat
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2012, 12:41 AM
- By SolidusSnake in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2011, 09:36 AM
- By ArnieIAmNot in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2006, 06:05 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-06-2005, 02:40 PM
- By Jerry1979 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2004, 10:57 AM