if IGF doesn't need to be refrigerated....

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
then why do they ship it in ice packs?

i'm guessin the acetic acid stabilizes it?! that seems kind of counter intuitive....

Goat

Awards

i'm guessin the acetic acid stabilizes it?! that seems kind of counter intuitive....

AA will stabilize it for about a year at room temp. So dont worry about it, dont leave it in the oven.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had 1 sitting at room temp 4 like 5 months......believe me it did not loose any potency:twisted:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Its like putting on a condom to slam your virgin girlfriend. Your cack SHOULDN'T turn black and fall off.... But you never know.

Adams

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its like putting on a condom to slam your virgin girlfriend. Your cack SHOULDN'T turn black and fall off.... But you never know.

Adams
hahahahah....funnt as$ $hiT>>>

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Its like putting on a condom to slam your virgin girlfriend. Your **** SHOULDN'T turn black and fall off.... But you never know.

Adams
Very interesting analogy.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established

It is less sensitive to shocks and vibration when cold...

Goat

Awards
It is less sensitive to shocks and vibration when cold...
You know I searched for info on this topic in regards tp PEGmgf but surprisingly came up with none!

I had assumed that it should be treated like IGF-1lr3 but when I looked to verify that.....nothing!

whats the deal? Do we even know yet?:study:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
You know I searched for info on this topic in regards tp PEGmgf but surprisingly came up with none!

I had assumed that it should be treated like IGF-1lr3 but when I looked to verify that.....nothing!

whats the deal? Do we even know yet?:study:
There is no official research on that, as it is not a widely used product. But educated guesses point in the same direction you do... Generally the same as IGF-1 but no acid environment.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0