Conflicting MGF info

  1. New Member
    rageinacage21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    7.68%

    Conflicting MGF info


    I was just checking out the meso page and I read the roberts article regarding mgf use he says to inject pwo but the mgf handbook says 24 hours before. I'll stick with the 24 hours before routine though. But I just want to see what anyone else has to say about this. I'm aware that he says PEGmgf is worthless though so thats another reason why im sticking with the 24 hours before twice a week routine.

  2. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9664
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    AR ha$ plenty of rea$on$ to say MGFPEG doe$n't work.

    Catch my drift?
  3. New Member
    rageinacage21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    7.68%

    ye$$ I do
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1786
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    22.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    LOL yeah the only rea$on he will write $omething i$ what you are thinking, $o it come$ a$ no $urpri$e that he ba$he$ anything hi$ friend$$$$ don't $ell....
  5. New Member
    rageinacage21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    7.68%

    Hahaha! but aren't all $upplement companie$ like that? backing up their $o called re$earch by "doctor$" conducting "controlled experiment$" who have unknown to the poor gullible con$umer they have $hare$ in the the company.
  6. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1786
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    22.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rageinacage21
    Hahaha! but aren't all $upplement companie$ like that? backing up their $o called re$earch by "doctor$" conducting "controlled experiment$" who have unknown to the poor gullible con$umer they have $hare$ in the the company.
    Yes well AR is the worst of the worst that way.
  7. New Member
    rageinacage21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    7.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Yes well AR is the worst of the worst that way.
    Really? I never knew that I actually used to read his work on meso. I used some of it to defend my paper on the use of steroids (for healthy well educated adoloscent males only). I feel like an idiot...
    Oh I hope you don't mind me asking if I can do calf shots with a slin pin for mgf.
  8. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    732
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    He ha$ yet to an$wer the que$tion in my $ignature. I would have received an email notification by now.
  9. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9664
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    That's hiliarious and awesome Mach.
    Reps for you! (Not as someone affliated with the manufacturer - as a person of reason...)

    Edit - I just gave Mach a star. Now - we have a bond. Awwwwwww.
  10. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    732
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    That's hiliarious and awesome Mach.
    Reps for you! (Not as someone affliated with the manufacturer - as a person of reason...)

    Edit - I just gave Mach a star. Now - we have a bond. Awwwwwww.
    Dude, I had that Sig up when you were chapping on my Groin Lift avatar! Do you like Monica? Thanks for the Star. Never knew how people got one. I openly asked him in a thread about MGF I believe over at AR. His buddies started coming out of the woodwork to defend him but he just wouldn't reply. When he came out with Fadogia Agrestis, he was talking about it somewhere. I can't remember if I asked him in that thread again or not. I may have to head over there and ask His Highness again. I'm like a pittbull, I lock on until someone pulls me off or hits me in the head with a 2x4.

    "I am in no way affiliated with the manufacturer of PegMGF."
  11. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9664
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    This is the first time I saw it.

    Did that exchange take place at ABCDEFG?
    Tread lightly - there are alot of bozo's that bash IBE for no good reason.
    I mean alot.
    Last edited by jmh80; 01-07-2007 at 10:55 AM.
  12. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    732
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    It happened at AR if that is the same place you are referring to. I'll find it and PM it to you.
    Last edited by Mach .78; 01-07-2007 at 02:45 PM.
  13. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1786
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    22.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    It happened at AR if that is the same place you are referring to. I'll find it and PM it to you.
    Oooooooh yes I was there and saw it all. Let's keep that thread bumped, after all....
  14. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9664
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

  15. Registered User
    TeamSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,007
    Rep Power
    604
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    24.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rageinacage21
    Hahaha! but aren't all $upplement companie$ like that? backing up their $o called re$earch by "doctor$" conducting "controlled experiment$" who have unknown to the poor gullible con$umer they have $hare$ in the the company.
    No, not all supplement companies... just the vast majority.
  16. New Member
    Viator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    174
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    20.52%

    Um... am I missing a joke cuz I'm exhausted? AR does all the writeups for one of the companies that sells pegMGF, Targex, and other "research peptides." Yes, I've concluded that there is a joke that went over my head.
  17. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9664
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Viator
    Um... am I missing a joke cuz I'm exhausted? AR does all the writeups for one of the companies that sells pegMGF, Targex, and other "research peptides." Yes, I've concluded that there is a joke that went over my head.
    No he doesn't. He only writes stuff for a place that has regular MGF.

    That's why he won't endorse PEG MGF.
  18. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1786
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    22.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    No he doesn't. He only writes stuff for a place that has regular MGF.

    That's why he won't endorse PEG MGF.
    Bingo.

    And if the company has something they can pass off as pegylated MGF, he will put out a text saying there was some new research that just got done and finally he thinks it is good after all...
  19. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    732
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Bingo.

    And if the company has something they can pass off as pegylated MGF, he will put out a text saying there was some new research that just got done and finally he thinks it is good after all...
    Perfectly said, But he'll have to pay me to remove my Signature.
  20. New Member
    Viator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    174
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    20.52%

    Uh... No, T**research.net sellls pegMGF and AR does their writeups. I'm not sure about posting links cuz I've already had many a thread pulled by the mods here, but the missing starred-out letters are the third and nineteenth letters of the alphabet.

    If he isn't writing copy for them, they could be ripping copy from his book w/o permission, which happens to me all the time (not from my book it isn't published yet; from articles)
  21. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    732
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Just checked it out. Very interesting. They may have a connection with AR because they also mention "the place that sells all of the protein."
  22. New Member
    rageinacage21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    7.68%

    Checked it out too. Nice prices! but. . . like my dad always says, "You get what you pay for."
  23. New Member
    314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    22.09%

    Has anyone tried a high dose(1mg+ a week) of pMGF out yet.
  24. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1786
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    22.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 314
    Has anyone tried a high dose(1mg+ a week) of pMGF out yet.
    Not that I know of, and it would be pointless without IGF-1.
  25. New Member
    Maradona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

    Here it is what I found on another board:

    Mechano Growth Factor (MGF)

    Mechano Growth Factor (MGF):a local growth factor or a local tissue repair factor. MGF is derived from the insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1), but its sequence differs from the systemic IGF-1 produced by the liver. MGF is expressed as a form of IGF-1 by mechanically overloaded muscle when mechanical resistance is applied to muscles (such as weight training). At this point, the IGF-1 gene is spliced to produce IGF-1Ec (which is another name for MGF). It is expressed as a pulse following muscle damage and is apparently involved in the activation of muscle satellite cells[1]. This production of MGF can stimulate satellite cells into activation, to create new muscle fiber[2]. MGF also promotes nitrogen retention and new protein synthesis. It could actually be the case that this particular expression of MGF (IGF-1Ec) is an important part of the deciding factors in whether a muscle will grow or not. The introduction of this peptide, either by weight training or by an injection, will cause the affected area to respond by producing new muscle tissue. It would be safe to say that MGF presence in the muscle is one of the most major factors in the anabolic effect of resistance training (weight training). Currently, this compound is being used successfully by bodybuilders, for bringing up lagging body parts as well as overall growth.

    Effects

    MGF is being used successfully by bodybuilders, for bringing up lagging body parts as well as overall growth. The most relevant rodent data has been shown that MGF is a very potent inducer of muscle growth when it’s introduced into the muscle via an intramuscular injection of cDNA. In fact, in one study MGF caused a 20% increase in the weight of the injected muscle within 2 weeks[3]. Further investigation elucidated that this was actually due to an increase in the size of the muscle fibers[4].

    Mechanism

    MGF is extremely likely to cause myogenesis during skeletal muscle hypertrophy by contributing to at least by three important molecular processes: increased satellite cell activity, gene transcription and protein translation. Satellite cells in skeletal muscle provide the extra nuclei for postnatal growth[5] and that they are also involved in repair and regeneration following local injury of muscle fibers[6]. In normal adult undamaged tissue, the satellite cells are quiescent and usually detected just beneath the basal lamina. When activated, they commence to coexpress myogenic factors, including c-met, myoD, myf5, and, later, myogenin[7]. When introduced either by weight training or by an injection,MGF appears to stimulate satellite cells into activation. This in turn allows the activation of extra undamaged nuclei required for muscle fiber growth and repair to occur. In addition, the appearance of MGF initiates the upregulation of new protein synthesis. After this initial and short lived burst of splicing, IGF-1 production switches towards producing a systemic release of IGF-1Ea from the liver, which upregulates protein synthesis as well, but over a longer time line. During this process of regenerating muscle, myoblasts are formed to replace and hypercompensate for damaged/destroyed ones, and then theycan either fuse with each other to form totally new myofibers or becomeincorporated into previously damaged (surviving) myofibers. Ultimately, if more myofibers are created than were destroyed (by training) new muscle growth is experienced.

    Dosage and Administration

    It’s a good way for bodybuilders and other athletes to increase muscle weight by shooting MGF immediately post workout. At this point natural levels of MGF are already elevated. The addition of extra MGF should push more satellite cells towards the formation of new muscle tissue. Administration dosage of MGF should be at about 100mcgs/day, which is injected into the primary muscle trained post workout - half going into that muscle on one side of the body, the other half going into the mirror image of that muscle on the other side. We suggest that a administration of IGF-1, such as IGF-1 Long R3, an hour after shooting of MGF will produce the additional activation of satellite cells, protein translation, and gene transcription. It will force the body to produce much more new tissue than if MGF or IGF are used at any other point during the day, or in a different sequence. It seems that MGF and IGF-1 appear to act synergistically and promote rapid new muscle growth.


    Although MGF is a fairly new peptide, recent studies drawing the comparison between IGF-1 and MGF have concluded that MGF is even quicker to produce results. Actually, it’s been found in rodent studies to produce both faster and better results with regards to muscle growth, compared to IGF-1[11]. It has been found by Goldspink G.’group that a single intramuscular injection of MGF cDNA into a mouse muscle resulted in a 25% increase in mean muscle fibre cross section area within three weeks[12]. Similar experiments have been carried out using the systemic or liver type of IGF-1 in an adenoviral vector under the control of a muscle regulatory sequence. However, this took four months to produce a 15% increase and is probably due to the anabolic effect of IGF-1, which is common to all the splice variants[13]. So far as we know, MGF is superior to IGF-1 and HGH for bodybuilders as an anabolic agent and this compound is being used successfully by bodybuilders, for bringing up lagging body parts as well as overall growth.

    References

    * Hill M and Goldspink G. Expression and splicing of the insulin-like growth factor gene in rodent muscle is associated with muscle satellite (stem) cell activation following local tissue damage. J Physiol 549: 409–418, 2003.
    * Yang SY and Goldspink G. Different roles of the IGF-I Ec peptide (MGF) and mature IGF-I in myoblast proliferation and differentiation. FEBSLett 522: 156–160, 2002.
    * Goldspink G. Skeletal muscle as an artificial endocrine tissue[J].Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab, 17(2):211-222, 2003.
    * Hill M,Wernig A, Goldspink G. Muscle satellite (stem) cell activation during local tissue injury and repair. J Anat, 203 (1): 89 -99, 2003.
    * Moss FP and Leblond CP. Satellite cells are the source of nuclei in muscles of growing rats. Anat Rec 170: 421–435,1970.
    * Grounds MD. Age-associated changes in the responses of skeletal muscle cells to exercise and regeneration. Ann NY Acad Sci 854: 78–91, 1998.
    * Qu-Petersen Z, Deasy B, Jankowski R, Ikezawa M, Cummins J, Pruchine R, Mytinger J, Cao B, Gates C, Wernig A, and Huard J. Identification of a novel population of muscle stem cells in mice: potential for muscle regeneration. J Cell Biol 175: 851–864, 2002.
    * Adams and McCue. Localized infusion of IGF-I results in skeletal muscle hypertrophy in rats J Appl Physiol , 84(5): 1716-1722, 1998
    * Hameed, M., Orrell, R. W., Cobbold, M., Goldspink, G., Harridge, S. D. R. Expression of IGF-I splice variants in young and old human skeletal muscle after high resistance exercise. J Physiol. 547: 247-254, 2003.
    * G. GoldspinkMechanical Signals, IGF-I Gene Splicing, and Muscle AdaptationPhysiology, August 1, 20(4): 232 – 238, 2005.
    * Mechanical signals and IGF-I gene splicing in vitro in relation to development of skeletal muscle. J Cell Physiol. 202 (1):67-75, 2005.
    * Goldspink G, Yang SY. Method of treating muscular disorders. United States Patent. Patent No US 6,221,842 B1, Apr 24, 2001.
    * Barton-Davis E, Shoturma DI, Musaro A, et al. Viral mediated expression of insulin-like growth factor-I blocks the aging-related loss of skeletal muscle function. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 95:15603–7, 1998.
  26. New Member
    rageinacage21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    7.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona
    Here it is what I found on another board:

    Mechano Growth Factor (MGF)

    Mechano Growth Factor (MGF):a local growth factor or a local tissue repair factor. MGF is derived from the insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1), but its sequence differs from the systemic IGF-1 produced by the liver. MGF is expressed as a form of IGF-1 by mechanically overloaded muscle when mechanical resistance is applied to muscles (such as weight training). At this point, the IGF-1 gene is spliced to produce IGF-1Ec (which is another name for MGF). It is expressed as a pulse following muscle damage and is apparently involved in the activation of muscle satellite cells[1]. This production of MGF can stimulate satellite cells into activation, to create new muscle fiber[2]. MGF also promotes nitrogen retention and new protein synthesis. It could actually be the case that this particular expression of MGF (IGF-1Ec) is an important part of the deciding factors in whether a muscle will grow or not. The introduction of this peptide, either by weight training or by an injection, will cause the affected area to respond by producing new muscle tissue. It would be safe to say that MGF presence in the muscle is one of the most major factors in the anabolic effect of resistance training (weight training). Currently, this compound is being used successfully by bodybuilders, for bringing up lagging body parts as well as overall growth.

    Effects

    MGF is being used successfully by bodybuilders, for bringing up lagging body parts as well as overall growth. The most relevant rodent data has been shown that MGF is a very potent inducer of muscle growth when it’s introduced into the muscle via an intramuscular injection of cDNA. In fact, in one study MGF caused a 20% increase in the weight of the injected muscle within 2 weeks[3]. Further investigation elucidated that this was actually due to an increase in the size of the muscle fibers[4].

    Mechanism

    MGF is extremely likely to cause myogenesis during skeletal muscle hypertrophy by contributing to at least by three important molecular processes: increased satellite cell activity, gene transcription and protein translation. Satellite cells in skeletal muscle provide the extra nuclei for postnatal growth[5] and that they are also involved in repair and regeneration following local injury of muscle fibers[6]. In normal adult undamaged tissue, the satellite cells are quiescent and usually detected just beneath the basal lamina. When activated, they commence to coexpress myogenic factors, including c-met, myoD, myf5, and, later, myogenin[7]. When introduced either by weight training or by an injection,MGF appears to stimulate satellite cells into activation. This in turn allows the activation of extra undamaged nuclei required for muscle fiber growth and repair to occur. In addition, the appearance of MGF initiates the upregulation of new protein synthesis. After this initial and short lived burst of splicing, IGF-1 production switches towards producing a systemic release of IGF-1Ea from the liver, which upregulates protein synthesis as well, but over a longer time line. During this process of regenerating muscle, myoblasts are formed to replace and hypercompensate for damaged/destroyed ones, and then theycan either fuse with each other to form totally new myofibers or becomeincorporated into previously damaged (surviving) myofibers. Ultimately, if more myofibers are created than were destroyed (by training) new muscle growth is experienced.

    Dosage and Administration

    It’s a good way for bodybuilders and other athletes to increase muscle weight by shooting MGF immediately post workout. At this point natural levels of MGF are already elevated. The addition of extra MGF should push more satellite cells towards the formation of new muscle tissue. Administration dosage of MGF should be at about 100mcgs/day, which is injected into the primary muscle trained post workout - half going into that muscle on one side of the body, the other half going into the mirror image of that muscle on the other side. We suggest that a administration of IGF-1, such as IGF-1 Long R3, an hour after shooting of MGF will produce the additional activation of satellite cells, protein translation, and gene transcription. It will force the body to produce much more new tissue than if MGF or IGF are used at any other point during the day, or in a different sequence. It seems that MGF and IGF-1 appear to act synergistically and promote rapid new muscle growth.


    Although MGF is a fairly new peptide, recent studies drawing the comparison between IGF-1 and MGF have concluded that MGF is even quicker to produce results. Actually, it’s been found in rodent studies to produce both faster and better results with regards to muscle growth, compared to IGF-1[11]. It has been found by Goldspink G.’group that a single intramuscular injection of MGF cDNA into a mouse muscle resulted in a 25% increase in mean muscle fibre cross section area within three weeks[12]. Similar experiments have been carried out using the systemic or liver type of IGF-1 in an adenoviral vector under the control of a muscle regulatory sequence. However, this took four months to produce a 15% increase and is probably due to the anabolic effect of IGF-1, which is common to all the splice variants[13]. So far as we know, MGF is superior to IGF-1 and HGH for bodybuilders as an anabolic agent and this compound is being used successfully by bodybuilders, for bringing up lagging body parts as well as overall growth.

    References

    * Hill M and Goldspink G. Expression and splicing of the insulin-like growth factor gene in rodent muscle is associated with muscle satellite (stem) cell activation following local tissue damage. J Physiol 549: 409–418, 2003.
    * Yang SY and Goldspink G. Different roles of the IGF-I Ec peptide (MGF) and mature IGF-I in myoblast proliferation and differentiation. FEBSLett 522: 156–160, 2002.
    * Goldspink G. Skeletal muscle as an artificial endocrine tissue[J].Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab, 17(2):211-222, 2003.
    * Hill M,Wernig A, Goldspink G. Muscle satellite (stem) cell activation during local tissue injury and repair. J Anat, 203 (1): 89 -99, 2003.
    * Moss FP and Leblond CP. Satellite cells are the source of nuclei in muscles of growing rats. Anat Rec 170: 421–435,1970.
    * Grounds MD. Age-associated changes in the responses of skeletal muscle cells to exercise and regeneration. Ann NY Acad Sci 854: 78–91, 1998.
    * Qu-Petersen Z, Deasy B, Jankowski R, Ikezawa M, Cummins J, Pruchine R, Mytinger J, Cao B, Gates C, Wernig A, and Huard J. Identification of a novel population of muscle stem cells in mice: potential for muscle regeneration. J Cell Biol 175: 851–864, 2002.
    * Adams and McCue. Localized infusion of IGF-I results in skeletal muscle hypertrophy in rats J Appl Physiol , 84(5): 1716-1722, 1998
    * Hameed, M., Orrell, R. W., Cobbold, M., Goldspink, G., Harridge, S. D. R. Expression of IGF-I splice variants in young and old human skeletal muscle after high resistance exercise. J Physiol. 547: 247-254, 2003.
    * G. GoldspinkMechanical Signals, IGF-I Gene Splicing, and Muscle AdaptationPhysiology, August 1, 20(4): 232 – 238, 2005.
    * Mechanical signals and IGF-I gene splicing in vitro in relation to development of skeletal muscle. J Cell Physiol. 202 (1):67-75, 2005.
    * Goldspink G, Yang SY. Method of treating muscular disorders. United States Patent. Patent No US 6,221,842 B1, Apr 24, 2001.
    * Barton-Davis E, Shoturma DI, Musaro A, et al. Viral mediated expression of insulin-like growth factor-I blocks the aging-related loss of skeletal muscle function. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 95:15603–7, 1998.
    That basically regurgitated most of what grunt and thegame said, the 20% growth on that study I believe was achieved using a viral gun, not the kind you can buy online. From what ive learned viral guns are more in the range of gene doping because they attach a gene into a virus (after the virus has been deactivated) and inject it into a specimen. The point of the virus being used is that it is incredibly small and that viruses self-replicate. Not the kind we normal folk are accustomed to using. So don't expect to gain 20-30% mass like those mice. Just because it does that in lab rats doesn't mean itll work in humans. Hope that helps ya bud. For now see how things work out like what im doing. Im on a peg and igf run and im loving it.
  27. New Member
    large1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    108
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    Before or after workout? times oer week?


    Quote Originally Posted by rageinacage21
    That basically regurgitated most of what grunt and thegame said, the 20% growth on that study I believe was achieved using a viral gun, not the kind you can buy online. From what ive learned viral guns are more in the range of gene doping because they attach a gene into a virus (after the virus has been deactivated) and inject it into a specimen. The point of the virus being used is that it is incredibly small and that viruses self-replicate. Not the kind we normal folk are accustomed to using. So don't expect to gain 20-30% mass like those mice. Just because it does that in lab rats doesn't mean itll work in humans. Hope that helps ya bud. For now see how things work out like what im doing. Im on a peg and igf run and im loving it.
    So are you taking it before you 24 hours before you work out or directly after you work out like the article says. wouldn't it make more sense to do it after. How many times a week do you inject 2,3...just curious.

    large1
  28. New Member
    rageinacage21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    7.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by large1
    So are you taking it before you 24 hours before you work out or directly after you work out like the article says. wouldn't it make more sense to do it after. How many times a week do you inject 2,3...just curious.

    large1
    2x a week 400mcg a week. 24 Hours before I work out. I follow the Sunday and Wednesday scheme and Igf on Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri. 40 mcg each time pwo.
  29. New Member
    rageinacage21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    7.68%

    Oh and don't shoot peg pwo it competes for the same receptors as igf does, so it'll be pointless. Hope your reading the game's article not *ahem* mr.robert's.
  30. New Member
    preston25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    211
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    70.73%

    So what if your only running Pegmgf, 24hrs before or right after?

    Regards
  31. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1786
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    22.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    While it is true that MGF & IGF compete for the same receptors and any given cell cannot obey both signals simultaneously, this is on a per-cell basis. If you keep in mind that you have billions of cells, there will be those that have receptors activated by both pMGF and IGF, rendering the signals probably ineffective, but those will be the exception rather than the rule.
  32. New Member
    preston25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    211
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    70.73%

    Ok i just received my 2mg vial of peg mgf. How much bac water should be added?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Erase when in nolva pct? (Conflicting info)
    By oliverduke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-25-2014, 10:36 AM
  2. reading conflicting info on HCG timing, thoughts?
    By southparkbbb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 03:03 PM
  3. Hdrol sorting out conflicting info
    By jtterrible in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 09:55 PM
  4. Conflicting info
    By chasec in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-10-2005, 03:00 AM
  5. conflicting info
    By bad rad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 12:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in