My IGF-1 run during PCT

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
This is an edit:

I have one bottle of IGF-1 and i plan on ordering a second before i give it a go...there have been so many mixed reviews on the dosage and length to use so i was planning on doing this....

4 week cycle-

40/40mcg bilateral injections 5-10 minutes post-workout

monday- injection in biceps
tuesday- injection in chest
wednesday- injection in calves
thursday- injection in shoulders
friday- injection in biceps
saturday- injection in calves
sunday-

Any suggestions? is 80mcg a day too much?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I have one bottle of IGF-1 and i plan on ordering a second before i give it a go...there have been so many mixed reviews on the dosage and length to use so i was planning on doing this....

4 week cycle-

20/20mcg bilateral injections first thing in morning
30/30mcg bilateral injections 10 minutes post-workout

monday- injection in biceps
tuesday- injection in chest
wednesday- injection in calves
thursday- injection in shoulders
friday- injection in biceps
saturday- injection in calves
sunday- no injection

Any suggestions? is 100mcg a day too much?
Yes I think it is too much unless you are about 250.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Your also going to need a third bottle at that rate. I agree with Grunt I might drop it to 20/20 morning and 20/20 pw.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
which would be more ideal:

10/10 morning and 30/30 post-workout

or

20/20 morning and 20/20 post-workout

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would go with 30/30 POST workout. For me, that's where I've seen the best results. IGF during PCT was magic for me... you're doing the right thing sir.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would go with 30/30 POST workout. For me, that's where I've seen the best results. IGF during post cycle therapy was magic for me... you're doing the right thing sir.
do you also inject in the morning?

hah and thank you...from what i've read...it seems like its gonna be very productive

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
i did 40/40 post work out and it did wonders. i feel igf lr3 is highly underated. you could run this stuff by itself and continue to gain without aas. i will be running two more aas cycles and will probably be done for a long time. i will be using peptides from there on out. i feel they somehow alter your genetics.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
i did 40/40 post work out and it did wonders. i feel igf lr3 is highly underated. you could run this stuff by itself and continue to gain without anabolic steroids. i will be running two more anabolic steroids cycles and will probably be done for a long time. i will be using peptides from there on out. i feel they somehow alter your genetics.
Yes, every time you use them, your "natural set point" of muscle mass increases. :woohoo:

Most of the guys look at gains JUST THIS WEEK and they forget the big picture. Like after the cycle, etc... :blink:

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
do you also inject in the morning?

hah and thank you...from what i've read...it seems like its gonna be very productive
no... i only injected post workout and it was fantastic....

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Yep me too. Although if it is run during a cut I can see twice-a-day at a reasonable dose.
i would favor once a day as i don't have to worry about cutting too much...whitey over at the IBE forums recommended twice a day tho...

i think i'll do 40/40 PWO then

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
After reading the EOD and E3D schemes...I am very uncertain at what i should do...

would monday, tuesday, friday be a good dosing schedule as my chest and biceps are my two lagging bodyparts and those are their workout days

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
After reading the EOD and E3D schemes...I am very uncertain at what i should do...

would monday, tuesday, friday be a good dosing schedule as my chest and biceps are my two lagging bodyparts and those are their workout days
Yes, that will work well.

Why don't you keep on going with your initial protocol, then take a break, then come back with mine, see what works best? :)

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that will work well.

Why don't you keep on going with your initial protocol, then take a break, then come back with mine, see what works best? :)
It's YOURS now? You invented it? Wow, someone sure has a big head, don't they? Is it lifting you in the air?

LOL, jk Grunt. Honestly I think E3D is probably the way to go to the get the most you can out of every drop.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
It's YOURS now? You invented it? Wow, someone sure has a big head, don't they? Is it lifting you in the air?

LOL, jk Grunt. Honestly I think E3D is probably the way to go to the get the most you can out of every drop.
Yes, it is mine, Mine, MINE, M I N E !!!! :D

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yea well biceps and chest are my 2 biggest concerns...along with not wasting money...so now i'm leaning more towards the monday, tuesday, friday schedule

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
yea well biceps and chest are my 2 biggest concerns...along with not wasting money...so now i'm leaning more towards the monday, tuesday, friday schedule
OK then you want to be doing *MY* protocol on your Mon, Tue, Fri schedule. :)

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
OK then you want to be doing *MY* protocol on your Mon, Tue, Fri schedule. :)
I may even throw in a 4th injection on Thursday

I also just learned about MGF...so that might be going in on this as well...

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
Hey Guys, I just received my 620mcg bottle of prescribed IGF1 lr3 today. I supposed to take 50mcg a day 5 on 2 off ....

How do you know when its the real deal? a week 2 weeks a month.

What are some positive effects that happen right away.

Thanks, Jim

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Hey Guys, I just received my 620mcg bottle of prescribed IGF1 lr3 today. I supposed to take 50mcg a day 5 on 2 off ....

How do you know when its the real deal? a week 2 weeks a month.

What are some positive effects that happen right away.

Thanks, Jim
If it’s prescribed I don’t think you need to wait for results to know it’s real!!

We all envy you haha

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
I'll let you guys know how I feel on day 5 then 2 weeks.

Happy Fathers Day,
jimpro

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
You should have amazing pump right away , I'm on CJC/DAC and mk677 combo which mainly increase IGF 1 and the pump is off the chart....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
monsterish IGF-1/GH 0
jimpro5150 Anabolics 2
IGF-1/GH 12
IGF-1/GH 3
maul89 IGF-1/GH 0