Best SLIN Protocol: 3xDay @ 3Days a week or Just Post Workout?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully that title isn't too confusing.
(please just guys who have used SLIN)

Is SLIN best used
2-3 Days a Week: 5-10ius Morning, Postworkout and Night

-or-
5-10ius Post Workout, but try to avoid consectutive days.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks, after every workout? and stopped after 4-6weeks?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yes and yes. Never used it on non workout days but in the long run I stopped using it all together. I came to the conclusion that until I met my maximum potential through diet and training that the benefits didin't outweigh the risks. You may find a different conclusion though :)

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Uh kinda a stupid question but I'll ask anyway. I recently incorporated slin with my cycle and am using hgh as well. Now I'm far from unhappy with the results as I look way better then I ever have. The issue is this, I don't seem to get much results from slin at all.

I've done just hgh and aas for a few weeks then I'll try slin for a few weeks and the difference is nothing. I was kind of expecting some serious gains in size as I've read from quite a few who have tried the combo of all 3. However, I'm gaining the same with it as I seem to would be gaining without it. I cant' figure it out. BTW it's short acting slin

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Uh kinda a stupid question but I'll ask anyway. I recently incorporated slin with my cycle and am using hgh as well. Now I'm far from unhappy with the results as I look way better then I ever have. The issue is this, I don't seem to get much results from slin at all.

I've done just hgh and anabolic steroids for a few weeks then I'll try slin for a few weeks and the difference is nothing. I was kind of expecting some serious gains in size as I've read from quite a few who have tried the combo of all 3. However, I'm gaining the same with it as I seem to would be gaining without it. I cant' figure it out. BTW it's short acting slin
How much are you running and what does your PWO intake look like (as far as cals,protein, carbs, etc)?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully that title isn't too confusing.
(please just guys who have used SLIN)

Is SLIN best used
2-3 Days a Week: 5-10ius Morning, Postworkout and Night

-or-
5-10ius Post Workout, but try to avoid consectutive days.

I would suggest not using slin anymore than 2x per week PWO. The more often you use it, the more it effects your insulin sensitivity. Supplementing with R-ALA and vinegar seems to helpf with insulin sensitivity.

Try playing with it and see how it works for you. Everyone is different, and some are more/less sensitive than others.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm using anywhere from 5-10 ius post workout around 10-15 minutes after 8 iu's of hgh. Then I have your basic post slin shake with 10 grams (1:1 ratio) of complex and simple carbs and about half as much protein mostly in the form of when but a little casien and milk protein as well. Then about 1 hour after that I make sure I eat a meal with the same p/c conten and allow for some fat.

However, I've also noted some guys eat complete horse*hit and seem to gain better that way. Ie 2 dollar menu cheeseburgers, a double bacon cheese burger, 2 six peace chicken nuggets, and a chocolate and vanilla shake.

Not much of a difference either way. As for my 12 week aas cycle I did about 6 weeks of and androgenic phase ala BTPB with 750 mg test and 350-400 mg tren ace, then at week 5 I frontloaded 1200 mg of eq and began masteron at week 7 right after I dropped the tren. I'll probaly throw in some var the last 4-5 weeks of my anabolic phase as well.

I'm also playing around with tridenosen and am somewhat learly because I can't find any info or boards that discuss it's use. Anything I do find says it useless and harmless otherwise?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, not sure whats going on wideguy. Everything seems to look good, except i really wouldnt suggest having the casein in there, but im sure thats not whats causing the issues.

The only thing that i can think of, is that i know that AAS can cause insulin sensitivity, I think. I thought that i read this somewhere. So, in this case, you might need to go a little bit higher with your sling dose (2IU's at most) and try supplementing some R-ALA in there, and on your slin days, take some vinegar, in order to help with your insulin sensitivity.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Doesn't YG help with insulin sensitivity?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 8
General Chat 0
Supplements 3
Supplements 25
jumpshot903 Supplements 21