Optimal Dose of HEX and GHRP-6

deftone

Awards
Hey guys my rat bastard is currently running a cycle of pMGF at 200mcgs/week and IGF-1 at 200mcgs. He am happy thus far and considering running a cycle of Hexarelin and GHRP-6 though he cant find any conclusive info on doses. \he knows that they are very new and therefore there has not been extensive research and few trials but he just wants to know where to start.

deftone

Awards
Grunt, he found a great thread from you on GHRP protocol on a different forum, still unsure of the HEX though.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Ideally 150mcg of Hex and 150mcg of GHRP6 every day will yield very good results.

One shot of 75/75 in the morning and another in the evening.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever read Anthony Roberts article on those peptides. Hex doesnt' interest me be I recall ghrp-6 being reccommended at a dose of 500 mcg minimum and that was ed post workout.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever read Anthony Roberts article on those peptides. Hex doesnt' interest me be I recall ghrp-6 being reccommended at a dose of 500 mcg minimum and that was ed post workout.
Yes so? Do you also prepare your cycles according to the brown patterns on your toilet paper?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mmmkay grunt, I have no idea what that means but I'm guessing you're not a fan of AR's work?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Mmmkay grunt, I have no idea what that means but I'm guessing you're not a fan of AR's work?
AR's "work" is basically a scam.

He draws utterly unwarranted conclusions from some research, makes up "facts" and passes off opinions as science. And he goes into such detail, that proving him wrong would require whoever does it to write about 10 times the amount he does, so many and intricate are the "mistakes" in his stuff. Myself and a Ph.D. authority on the boards laugh at that all the time. But basically we don't have the time to get into hundred-pages long arguments that most will not be able to follow anyways. It would just prove that we are foolishly childish in showing people that he is wrong, wrong, and wrong again. So I just state: "AR's stuff is utter bull****". Saves time, equally effective.