Does raising HGH levels translate to a natural rise in sex hormones?

Ase

Awards
I was told that if I take HGH I can expect improved numbers in all the other hormones. This was said by someone at an HGH scripting place.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no, on the contrary throuh several mechanisms such as DHEA depletion. OTOH the impact of said sex steroids is greater with GH around so ii is up in the air as to the final impact. ancedotaly I've been very good with my T levels when I shot, although I shoot in the 2-4 iu, which is low

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
I dunno but Im pretty sure taking test or increasing test will also increase GH

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
he's asking about the other way around isn't he

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
he's asking about the other way around isn't he

Ectomorph stated, in a post to you that he thinks taking test will increase GH, and you asked him how. I don't have the answer off hand, but studies show it to be the case.

As for the other way around I'm not sure. I don't think there would be a significant increase in test if any.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
on one hand, gh does increase the speed of the metabolism of certain hormones like t4-t3 breakdown and depletion of some neurotransmitters in the long run, on the other hand, IGF2 increases androgen-levels, by stimulating the kidneys to produce more of it, maybe the Leydig-cells, too, but I don´t remember exactly (been reading about it a few days ago).

dattman

Awards
gh converts to igf and igf stimulates htpa, so yes in it has some impact on sex hormones